sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I waiting for the hotfix, though I'm far enough in it no longer matters. In the end, the difference between gain willpower from familial x-ray and not using the power is 1, maybe 2 masturbation sessions over 3 months.

The new willpower lost = energy gained means the power is much more situational in use until you no longer need it anyway.

Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
I all. I don's know what happens, but Maggie doesn't watch tv on sunday evening. How can I find her there?
Thanks

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Haha! I broke the game or maybe I borked it! YAY ME!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please let me know if you want to have some clue of how I did this it was pretty farking magical.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Looks like a random thing but sometime (usually when there´s sleep involved) my game crashes, can anyone help please?

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/func_time.rpy", line 319, in script call
call give_pending_quest_rewards
ScriptError: could not find label 'block_skipping'."

MasterDragon

May 13, 2018
Well, I just started a new game and did the 3 tutorings. Supposed to get 200 global influence as reward for reaching that goal (according to walkthrough anyway), but I didn't get anything other than +20 favor from Larson. Is that all you get now or did it screw up? Just curious.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sillyrobot

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Well, I just started a new game and did the 3 tutorings. Supposed to get 200 global influence as reward for reaching that goal (according to walkthrough anyway), but I didn't get anything other than +20 favor from Larson. Is that all you get now or did it screw up? Just curious.
Or I may have. When I last edited the walkthrough I was more tired than I should let myself get. I may have confused the awards -- there are a few right around the same time and I may have crossed the causes.

I did. The 200 global comes from completing "Get a Bigger Weapon" (i.e. buying a power other than Enhanced Senses) and not "A New School Initiative".

I've repaired the walkthrough. Thank you for noticing and bringing it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: MasterDragon

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Looks like a random thing but sometime (usually when there´s sleep involved) my game crashes, can anyone help please?

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'block_skipping'."
Reported that same error above

MasterDragon

May 13, 2018
Or I may have. When I last edited the walkthrough I was more tired than I should let myself get. I may have confused the awards -- there are a few right around the same time and I may have crossed the causes.

I did. The 200 global comes from completing "Get a Bigger Weapon" (i.e. buying a power other than Enhanced Senses) and not "A New School Initiative".

I've repaired the walkthrough. Thank you for noticing and bringing it up.
Ah ok, thanks for letting me know. Glad I wasn't losing my mind. LOL

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
I am enjoying this game, and definitely looking forward to some more HOT Nurse action and content down the road. I will admit that I was shocked at how fast the newest addition came out, since version .40 came out not too long ago. I am curious though, after Anne's content is done, which one will get the next content added: Ivy, Sophie, or Danni? Or perhaps the ability to visit the girls at the coffee shop, the community college, or while working around town?

I noticed that you said that you worked on/updated the Sandra fetish content, and I'm not sure if the issue is because of the Radioactive mod or if it's a base game issue, but I still have the same issue with Sandra's fetish content. The issue specifically is her new outfit. Ever since her fetish content has been added into the game, once I've unlocked her fetish, she STAYS in her new outfit, regardless of me asking/telling her to change her outfit!

Reactions: cj1015
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes