jholcjholc

Jan 23, 2019
So on this lastest version is there anyway to delay the pixie line so you can corrupt freddie and derek because once you start her line you basically get no more nchdl missions.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So on this lastest version is there anyway to delay the pixie line so you can corrupt freddie and derek because once you start her line you basically get no more nchdl missions.
Simply don't complete the last "important" mission. One of Stolen Chemicals, Stolen Exam, or cheerleader photos. The next stage starts a few weeks after completion.

Though this won't let you get any extra NCHDL content as you have an outstanding mission.

jholcjholc

Jan 23, 2019
Simply don't complete the last "important" mission. One of Stolen Chemicals, Stolen Exam, or cheerleader photos. The next stage starts a few weeks after completion.

Though this won't let you get any extra NCHDL content as you have an outstanding mission.
well since stolen exam is the mission that lets you corrupt freddie or derek so basically you cant corrupt them now?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
well since stolen exam is the mission that lets you corrupt freddie or derek so basically you cant corrupt them now?
I haven't tried corrupting them so I'm a bad authority. The order the "important" missions is presented is random and you have 5ish weeks from the last one until you met with Karma and Terrorstrike and the missions effectively end. So if you get lucky (or save scum), you can get Stolen Exam 15 weeks before that happens.

MarkJ3729

Apr 14, 2020
So I just started the rebels mission for Sandra and I already talked to Crissy and learned it was Dexter who was blackmailing but now I'm stuck. Someone in a past comment mentioned its supposed to happen automatically but its been 3 in-game weeks and it still hasn't happened. Did I glitch or did miss something?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So I just started the rebels mission for Sandra and I already talked to Crissy and learned it was Dexter who was blackmailing but now I'm stuck. Someone in a past comment mentioned its supposed to happen automatically but its been 3 in-game weeks and it still hasn't happened. Did I glitch or did miss something?
Billy muses he needs to talk to someone who knows about phones.

Get tutored (by Terri in case Tamara interferes).
Talk to Chrissy.
Stake out locker by going to school in the morning.
Stay in school the whole day. Talk to Sandra as you leave. Leaving early breaks it.

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Some updates ago my mc did something to professor Larson & mc was able to call Larson for drive without any reduce in her favour. Now i totally forgot its steps. Help

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Some updates ago my mc did something to professor Larson & mc was able to call Larson for drive without any reduce in her favour. Now i totally forgot its steps. Help
You need to make her a Chauffeur which is in the "reprogramming" of the "Mindcraft"

Reactions: Paapi

MarkJ3729

Apr 14, 2020
Billy muses he needs to talk to someone who knows about phones.

Get tutored (by Terri in case Tamara interferes).
Talk to Chrissy.
Stake out locker by going to school in the morning.
Stay in school the whole day. Talk to Sandra as you leave. Leaving early breaks it.
Thats the thing though, I have gone to school in the morning every day for those three weeks and outside of the Tamara scenes nothing else happens

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I have the "win" repcak the hotfix shows "pc" do they work together?
No. They are based on different versions of ren'py and you fail when attempting to load a save.

*edit* Actually I just reread your question and the answer should be yes. My first answer reflects replacing -win with -pc and vice versa and using the same saves.

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
Meed more Billy Jean

Would be nice if Billy Jean was use to solve most problems including public ops. Speaking of public ops, seeing how we can use Billy Jean, have scenes where Billy Jean can use her sex appeal for better results. Or have her get assaulted by rapist. Speaking a raping, just the normal battle scenes where Billy can rape female enemies, Billy Jean can rape male enemies as a dominatrix.

Reactions: Some_Dude?
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes