Xypher

May 1, 2017
So it's been a year in my walkthrough and the NCHDL plot hasn't move forward except the repeat missions of helping the school.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So it's been a year in my walkthrough and the NCHDL plot hasn't move forward except the repeat missions of helping the school.
A year in is one thing. The amount of time that's passed with the club active is another. When did you finish the club? The NCHDL plot takes a bit over 6 months by itself.

There are 3 special missions you need to complete: Stolen Exam, Stolen Chemicals, and Locker room Creeps. One should be offered every 5 weeks although the order is random. Have you completed any of these missions? They should not repeat. Have you seen any repeats of these three?

5 weeks after those three are completed, you meet Karma and Terrorstrike in the hallway and they take you to meet with the principal. Has this happened?

A few more weeks will go by before anything of note happens although the NCHDL missions will stop (as do almost all other school events). Billy should start getting flashbacks of missing time. Is this happening / has happened?

Xypher

May 1, 2017
A year in is one thing. The amount of time that's passed with the club active is another. When did you finish the club? The NCHDL plot takes a bit over 6 months by itself.

There are 3 special missions you need to complete: Stolen Exam, Stolen Chemicals, and Locker room Creeps. One should be offered every 5 weeks although the order is random. Have you completed any of these missions? They should not repeat. Have you seen any repeats of these three?

5 weeks after those three are completed, you meet Karma and Terrorstrike in the hallway and they take you to meet with the principal. Has this happened?

A few more weeks will go by before anything of note happens although the NCHDL missions will stop (as do almost all other school events). Billy should start getting flashbacks of missing time. Is this happening / has happened?
Stolen Exam, Stolen Chemicals and Locker Room are done. Don't know if its glitch or it hasn't been 5 weeks, since its currently December in my walkthrough, so I might be wrong.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Stolen Exam, Stolen Chemicals and Locker Room are done. Don't know if its glitch or it hasn't been 5 weeks, since its currently December in my walkthrough, so I might be wrong.
OK then, run another 5 weeks and see what happens. There are a few possibilities:
  • You meet Terrorstrike and Karma and everything is running fine. You only have another 5-10 weeks to go!
  • Stolen Chemicals repeats because you didn't clear it with Tamara as your sidekick. Complete using Tamara and wait 5 weeks.
  • You hit an exception because you didn't clear Stolen Chemicals with Tamara as your sidekick and the game tries giving you one of the other missions. Just ignore once or twice and it will move on.
  • You keep going because there is something else wrong.

Reactions: Xypher
Mar 21, 2018
For evil character playthroughs I was really hoping to see a rape option when defeating thieves during neighborhood patrol watch. It would be a good "karma" punishment. There is a 'rape' character flaw so this would fit in well here.

I'm sad that this game isn't as "free choice" as it should be. The mind control path is essential for a good amount of the content. Some flaws are directly tied to the 'mind control' - 'sympathic link' build such as incest, ephebophilia, and anililagnia (allows incest, milf, and young sex content). You really can't build your hero or villain the way you want to without really hindering yourself. Why there is a "one path to success" in this type of game I'm still guessing.

I'm semi enjoying the game so far but the grind is very heavy and tiresome. There is no variation in the sex scenes and events with each person so I see the same stuff over and over. I've only made it to December so far and hope the grind leads somewhere eventually.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
how to trigger open menu interact with girls ?
and where is the sister never show ?
Click on the girl you want to interact with. The to-p-level menu will appear on the right.

Unless you select the "Good Brother" perk, the sister will only show up during school breaks (months of December, April, and Jun - Jul). With the "Good Brother" perk, she is present all year.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i think its been a year or two since i last touched this game, how has the school story developed in the mean time or has development gone on as frayed as it began?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
i think its been a year or two since i last touched this game, how has the school story developed in the mean time or has development gone on as frayed as it began?
All the characters at the school are developed and a plot taking Billy through to graduation is in place. There are a few problems currently between some bugged paths in that plotline and the timeline to reach graduation can't be accomplished in a single school year.

Work is now focusing on a couple of the secondary institutions Billy interacts with. The first is Globex.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
All the characters at the school are developed and a plot taking Billy through to graduation is in place.
awesome. might be time to dive in again.
There are a few problems currently between some bugged paths in that plotline and the timeline to reach graduation can't be accomplished in a single school year.
Work is now focusing on a couple of the secondary institutions Billy interacts with. The first is Globex.
so its unknown when the bugged stuff will be resolved?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
awesome. might be time to dive in again.

so its unknown when the bugged stuff will be resolved?
I certainly don't. The dev may have a plan; they've existed since 0.39 (the build that added the plot line).
The bugs aren't game-breaking just freaking annoying if you are unaware of them.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
After graduation, can i still go back to school and do jobs take classes now? Yes would be weird, but if no how to improve skills? hmm..

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
After graduation, can i still go back to school and do jobs take classes now? Yes would be weird, but if no how to improve skills? hmm..
Jobs, certainly. Classes currently. I don't find much point to classes past about October though. Personal training is much faster and doesn't suffer any randomness.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Jobs, certainly. Classes currently. I don't find much point to classes past about October though. Personal training is much faster and doesn't suffer any randomness.
Well, I change everybody's personality to Health Nut so i only can train Fitness and Stoicism. :) By the way if you change personalty it changes their interest and what they teach you with obviously different training pic is just one of the wow level "care for detail" why Bhaal is one of my favourite developer.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Potential bug: I put sympathetic link on Ann trust to confidence. Should lose 1 inhib for 1 favour gain. But every time i interact with her gain 3 favor, she loses only 1 inhibition. //Also was weird becuse this wasnt locked, but prior this i had a trust lock on trust. Than creating temp link doesnt give me the warning it will override other link, how you get warning when you lock. Than perm link disappeared, she got no link, but following day reappeared, than later that day disappeared again.//

Thing bugs me: If I have a BJ/quicky in kitchen with Sis/Mom the another one (+Dani) just stay in background and watches pretneds its not happening. //That is not the level of care I get used to from you Bhaal. //

Also question: If now you loose will power = energy gain, whats the point of resistance level? I know no res training equals no shot you can take, but res training you can have critical succes so you res level is different from no res training you get.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Potential bug: I put sympathetic link on Ann trust to confidence. Should lose 1 inhib for 1 favour gain. But every time i interact with her gain 3 favor, she loses only 1 inhibition. //Also was weird becuse this wasnt locked, but prior this i had a trust lock on trust. Than creating temp link doesnt give me the warning it will override other link, how you get warning when you lock. Than perm link disappeared, she got no link, but following day reappeared, than later that day disappeared again.//

Thing bugs me: If I have a BJ/quicky in kitchen with Sis/Mom the another one (+Dani) just stay in background and watches pretneds its not happening. //That is not the level of care I get used to from you Bhaal. //

Also question: If now you loose will power = energy gain, whats the point of resistance level? I know no res training equals no shot you can take, but res training you can have critical succes so you res level is different from no res training you get.
Confidence link only drops 1 Inhibition per interaction. Not 1 per stat modification.

Resistance affects how much willpower you lose when you first run into a woman. A high resistance means the packs of women that roam the school halls won't impact your willpower at all. Resistance has always* diverged from shot count. There is no randomness to the resistance gained per shot.

* at least as far back as 0.29

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Confidence link only drops 1 Inhibition per interaction. Not 1 per stat modification.

Resistance affects how much willpower you lose when you first run into a woman. A high resistance means the packs of women that roam the school halls won't impact your willpower at all. Resistance has always* diverged from shot count. There is no randomness to the resistance gained per shot.

* at least as far back as 0.29
Exactly what im talking about, if resistance affects how much you can resist of horniness from seeing woman of desire, why not affecting when you watching them naked trough x-ray vision? Ok not to mention the glitch, when mom/sis has 0 inhibition and they naked at home, why you getting energy/losing will for using x-ray when you seeing them naked anyway...

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Ok so what happens now, once I either saved the Pixie, Tamara or captured the Pixie?
Yes I'm interested to know as well. Also what difference made if we wait out/do it ourself/inform Larson/tell the initiative...? Its better to read about in a walktrough than keep reloading a trying new paths...

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes