Lirix

Sep 18, 2017
So here's an off the wall bug I seem to have found. If you go to the school in the morning with less than $10, and then tutor either Derek or Tamara, you will return to the hallway in school with *no* lunch buttons. The Local Options menu will have nothing displayed no matter how many times I click it. I can't even go home because the button isn't there. This is game ending when it happens because there is now no way to escape that hallway at school.

Pretty sure I saw it originally in a previous build, but have confirmed it in v41.01-pc. Originally assumed that it was just a weird memory write, but decided to test more in depth. Took a few tries but finally pinned it down to being a lack of money issue as I can arrive to school with $11 and everything is fine, but if I take the bus in, and thus arrive at school with only $9, the hallway keeps me forever come lunch time.
doomway.png

Reactions: Jaxter and K9

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
If you go to the school in the morning with less than $10, and then tutor either Derek or Tamara, you will return to the hallway in school with *no* lunch buttons.
Confirmed. The key factor here is the $10. Doesn't matter what you did before.

You have a few options, but the simplest, least cheat-ish ways to do it would be
  • Socialize at lunch - jump school_socialize
  • Go home - jump go_home
This might give you a dead layer on the game's stack though, since you are technically in the middle of a screen at the moment. (If you don't understand the jargon, just know it might make your game less stable.)

Your best bet for the stability of your game would be to just give Billy the $10.
player.money = 10

Last edited:
Reactions: K9

MASK

Mar 15, 2017
is there a shift+O command to force-add someone's phone number? i asked nikki for her number and succeeded, but ended up rolling back the scene via mousewheel and now she isnt in the phone list and the option to ask her for it via favors is gone now

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
is there a shift+O command to force-add someone's phone number? i asked nikki for her number and succeeded, but ended up rolling back the scene via mousewheel and now she isnt in the phone list and the option to ask her for it via favors is gone now
Obviously make a backup save first. The commands below are inside single quotes. Don't include the single quotes.

You have two choices, really.

'sam.phonecontact=false' should let you ask again

'contact_list.append("samantha")' should add her to the phone. sam.phonecontact should be true as well. If it isn't, 'sam.phonecontact=true'

MASK

Mar 15, 2017
Obviously make a backup save first. The commands below are inside single quotes. Don't include the quotes.

You have two choices, really.

'sam.phonecontact=false' should let you ask again

'contact_list.append("samantha")' should add her to the phone. sam.phonecontact should be true as well.
thanks for the quick reply, trying now

MASK

Mar 15, 2017
trying those commands for nikki (the one i'm having the issue with) keeps returning "name "nikki" (or "Nikki") is not defined"

EDIT: looking up a console commands list said that nikki's name for commands was jsut "n" (minus quotes), using "n.phonecontact=False" worked, allowing me to get her number via favor. thanks again for the help!

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
trying those commands for nikki (the one i'm having the issue with) keeps returning "name "nikki" (or "Nikki") is not defined"
You know, I have absolutely no idea how I thought you wanted samantha!

Nikki is just n.

'n.phonecontact=false' should let you ask again

'contact_list.append("nikki")' should add her to the phone. n.phonecontact should be true as well. If it isn't, 'n.phonecontact=true'

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Hey guys, I've been looking through the mods and I'm not seeing the quality of life improvement I'm looking for.

To not have to remember which small talk preferences per girl raises favor, maybe a mod that highlights each preference per girl? I mean, I could just cheat and max their favor but I'd rather not.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
To not have to remember which small talk preferences per girl raises favor, maybe a mod that highlights each preference per girl?
Radioactive will show you some/all of their preferences according to Billy's power levels, by hovering over the related button. (See screenshots in mod's OP.)

I do not really know the feature-set of the other two big mods.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jstain

K9

May 28, 2017
Better Experience puts green and red dots beside each dialogue and social interaction. You can see what a girl likes and dislikes at a glance.

Reactions: T.Geiger

MarkJ3729

Apr 14, 2020
So I mentioned in some past comments that I was having trouble with the Counter Intelligence mission and finally figured out what happened. It turns out I somehow glitched my game by having both Counter Intelligence start at the same time as Stalking a stalker, which shouldn't be possible and because of this Counter Intelligence doesn't even appear in my "List of your goals" tab. I realized that WAY too late as I am considerably too far to want to go all the way back to that point. So I decided to just ask if anyone knows any Command Console inputs that can at least force start that mission or something of the equivalent, that will be much appreciated.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
It turns out I somehow glitched my game by having both Counter Intelligence start at the same time as Stalking a stalker
There are three variables that control the two quests.

alignment_sandra (CI)
alignment_kelly (SaS)
pos_school_active

The first two determine how far along the quest is. The third determines if one of them is active. Kelly's quest takes priority over Sandra's. If Kelly's quest is not "completed", you need to finish that up first. Otherwise, Sandra's quest should be trigger-able at school.

MarkJ3729

Apr 14, 2020
There are three variables that control the two quests.

alignment_sandra (CI)
alignment_kelly (SaS)
pos_school_active

The first two determine how far along the quest is. The third determines if one of them is active. Kelly's quest takes priority over Sandra's. If Kelly's quest is not "completed", you need to finish that up first. Otherwise, Sandra's quest should be trigger-able at school.
Alright thx, I set the pos_school_active to true and it allowed me to progress to the end but now I have a different problem and that is I can't have lunch with either the cheerleaders or rebels, but I chose the options that rose my stats with them, which is weird since I do get random sex scenes with the cheerleaders but nothing with the rebels. Any console commands for that?

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
To all that love to hate this game I have found a cheat that has never been listed I hope this helps the grind and comm/console use.

Player.base_interactions=###

This allows you to have any total charm amount and it cycle's all periods of the day and everyday.

Have fun maxing this out.

BobHope12

Jul 5, 2017
To all that love to hate this game I have found a cheat that has never been listed I hope this helps the grind and comm/console use.

Player.base_interactions=###

This allows you to have any total charm amount and it cycle's all periods of the day and everyday.

Have fun maxing this out.
I can confirm that it works. Someone put that in the console cheats.

Reactions: Jaxter

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
Wow I expect that to go viral with the amount of support for the game. oh well. thanks for the like Bob. With that new cheat. do you like the game more or less. I had forgotten that I had found that cheat about a year ago

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
is there a way to lock a state? Mine keeps changing xD
By state do you mean mental instability? If so, then the answer is yes, but with a specific power set and great luck.

Temporary insanities heal when the victim's Willpower recovers to 100. So you can keep a temporary insanity going by keeping willpower low either through the Free Will Suppression effect in Mind Control or simply using Break Will every day or so.

You can convert a temporary insanity into a permanent one using the Insanity Aura of Psychosism, perseverance, and a lot of luck.

If you mean something else, I'll need a better description of what state to which you refer.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes