hagare

Mar 27, 2019
By state do you mean mental instability? If so, then the answer is yes, but with a specific power set and great luck.

Temporary insanities heal when the victim's Willpower recovers to 100. So you can keep a temporary insanity going by keeping willpower low either through the Free Will Suppression effect in Mind Control or simply using Break Will every day or so.

You can convert a temporary insanity into a permanent one using the Insanity Aura of Psychosism, perseverance, and a lot of luck.

If you mean something else, I'll need a better description of what state to which you refer.
they Nympho, Volatile and obsession state.
I've gotten the mom to have deep seated. But it keeps changing between the 3.
PS: I am using the mod

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
they Nympho, Volatile and obsession state.
I've gotten the mom to have deep seated. But it keeps changing between the 3.
Sounds like you have the insanity aura on. It has a 25% chance to change their mental state on each encounter.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
oh. I thought you were supposed to have it on to get deep seated xD
That's the only legitimate way in the base game. But once you've got it, you'll want to turn it back off, because of the chance mentioned above, plus it can also turn deep seated back off.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
That's the only legitimate way in the base game. But once you've got it, you'll want to turn it back off, because of the chance mentioned above, plus it can also turn deep seated back off.
wait hang on.
lemme clear this up.
1. You need insanity + required stats to reach nymph.
2. once you have deep seated, nymph won't disappear even when the stats change?
3. Is the chance only applied when you meet the character? So if I already have mom deep seated, I should turn the aura off so I don't lose deep seated? And turn it on only when I meet the character I want to break?
4. If a character has volatile + deep seated, is there any way to turn her to nympho without the aura?

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
wait hang on.
lemme clear this up.
1. You need insanity + required stats to reach nymph.
2. once you have deep seated, nymph won't disappear even when the stats change?
3. Is the chance only applied when you meet the character? So if I already have mom deep seated, I should turn the aura off so I don't lose deep seated? And turn it on only when I meet the character I want to break?
4. If a character has volatile + deep seated, is there any way to turn her to nympho without the aura?
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Once they have a deep-seated illness it will remain deep-seated. You turn off the aura to keep it from swapping from one deep-seated illness to a different deep-seated illness.
The only way to reverse deep-seated illness is with mind control.
4. The aura is what gives it a chance to swap illnesses. You could try a lust overload, but I don't know if that does anything once they're already mentally ill.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
The only way to reverse deep-seated illness is with mind control.
Insanity Aura has a 1/16 chance to remove deep seated if the girl's willpower is below 50 and she is unstable. (The same conditions as receiving it in the first place.)

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
boy, turning everyone nympho is gonna be random xD
Okay, last one I think.
about aura. Are the effects applied when you meet the character?
For example, I'm trying to give change Kelly's deep seated obsession to nymph.
Do I keep it on always? Or only when Kelly's in front of me?
and how fast do the changes happen?
Oh, and do I have to make sure their stat fulfills the condition or is it just random?

Or better yet, do you guys have a how to on making everyone a nymph? xD

Last edited:

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
By the way, I thought psyhotic break needs for permanent mental illness so i applyed on 1 char. Can I remove it without resetting the personality?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
about aura. Are the effects applied when you meet the character?
how fast do the changes happen?
Oh, and do I have to make sure their stat fulfills the condition or is it just random?
The effects apply when you enter a room, so flipping the aura on after you seem them won't do anything. If you want to get a particular person, your best bet is to turn it on before going to their class. (For non-school girls, you'll need to figure out when and where they are alone.)

Insanity Aura always does something random immediately, but most of the time it will be a stat change. Stat changes get announced. But the only visible sign you have done something to their mental state will be a different pose. (So if something doesn't get announced, check your phone to see their state.)

The only important stat is willpower. Lower willpower (<50) will have a strong effect on stats, and has a chance to get deep-seated (if already unstable).

I thought psyhotic break needs for permanent mental illness so i applyed on 1 char. Can I remove it without resetting the personality?
Getting deep-seated from insanity requires the character to be unstable first. There are only a handful of ways to get unstable, but insanity can handle that too. Just have to do it twice.

The only way to reset "broken" is to suppress Identity, which will reset everything.

Get Bent

Aug 17, 2017
Is anyone else getting thing error message? Also does anyone know how to fix this?

Before anyone suggests for me to redownload and reinstall I've already tried that.
I did download that "hotfix" thing that was just something for scripting to don't think the two are related.

Screenshot_2.png

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Also does anyone know how to fix this?
I think you may have a corrupted file.

Looking over RenPy patch notes, it looks like RPI files are an old format that is no longer used. The code that is trying to load the file seems to be doing this as a failsafe. It starts by opening up the primary archive in question (probably Storyline1.rpa), and checking if it is anything it recognizes. If not, it will default to trying to load the old format. Since SuperPowered doesn't use this format, it fails to find the file.

You can try checking on this yourself. Open up SuperPowered\games\Storyline1.rpa in a halfway decent text editor (eg: Notepad++), as the file is probably too large to open in a basic editor like Microsoft Notepad. The file should start with RPA-3.0 before being followed with some additional text and a bunch of unreadable binary data.

1602015255512.png

If it does look like this, then there is something unusual going on with your machine. Not sure what to tell you after that. Maybe try relocating your files, possibly to an external drive, to see if there is some sort of security issue or something.

Reactions: Get Bent

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
The effects apply when you enter a room, so flipping the aura on after you seem them won't do anything. If you want to get a particular person, your best bet is to turn it on before going to their class. (For non-school girls, you'll need to figure out when and where they are alone.)

Insanity Aura always does something random immediately, but most of the time it will be a stat change. Stat changes get announced. But the only visible sign you have done something to their mental state will be a different pose. (So if something doesn't get announced, check your phone to see their state.)

The only important stat is willpower. Lower willpower (<50) will have a strong effect on stats, and has a chance to get deep-seated (if already unstable).

Getting deep-seated from insanity requires the character to be unstable first. There are only a handful of ways to get unstable, but insanity can handle that too. Just have to do it twice.

The only way to reset "broken" is to suppress Identity, which will reset everything.
I see.....
So.
1. get nymp
2. corner them
3. PROFIT!

Get Bent

Aug 17, 2017
I think you may have a corrupted file.

Looking over RenPy patch notes, it looks like RPI files are an old format that is no longer used. The code that is trying to load the file seems to be doing this as a failsafe. It starts by opening up the primary archive in question (probably Storyline1.rpa), and checking if it is anything it recognizes. If not, it will default to trying to load the old format. Since SuperPowered doesn't use this format, it fails to find the file.

You can try checking on this yourself. Open up SuperPowered\games\Storyline1.rpa in a halfway decent text editor (eg: Notepad++), as the file is probably too large to open in a basic editor like Microsoft Notepad. The file should start with RPA-3.0 before being followed with some additional text and a bunch of unreadable binary data.

View attachment 847684

If it does look like this, then there is something unusual going on with your machine. Not sure what to tell you after that. Maybe try relocating your files, possibly to an external drive, to see if there is some sort of security issue or something.
I appreciate the help. You're probably right it could be a corrupted file. I'm going to completely wipe it off my computer and try to redownload/reinstall. If that doesn't help I'll have get a new laptop. Again thank you.

Over99lord

May 28, 2019
Can anybody share the weekly update on September 24th on the creator's Patreon? I haven't heard much news about what's coming up so I'm curious. Thanks in advance!

BobHope12

Jul 5, 2017
Can anybody share the weekly update on September 24th on the creator's Patreon? I haven't heard much news about what's coming up so I'm curious. Thanks in advance!
He is working on his other game Loser this month. From what I saw on that game's page, he made improve models on the characters and will fixed up the grind on that game.

Reactions: Over99lord

Melendez

Jun 22, 2020
Hello guys I have a question I saw that there's some kind of body swapping or possession in this game if that's true can someone tell me how to get that power or something like that? And thank you for the help :3

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes