sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Does anyone know if there is a way to DECREASE starting money? Cheats seem only alter it in one way.
It's not like Billy is swimming in cash at the start. Nor is there really anything other than the remainder of Enhanced Senses to spend it on.

But, you can use the console, I suppose. 'player.money = N' sets your cash to the whatever 'N' is.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How do you get freddy and stephanie together as boyfriend and girlfriend?
It's part of the Tamara recruitment. You can use your sister as a distraction for Freddy as you follow Tamara downtown. Warning: unless great finesse is applied, this will lock out Tamara from joining your team.

Dummy256

Jan 28, 2018
It's not like Billy is swimming in cash at the start. Nor is there really anything other than the remainder of Enhanced Senses to spend it on.

But, you can use the console, I suppose. 'player.money = N' sets your cash to the whatever 'N' is.
Thank you. Altough I already found out that it is possible to change that value by simply editing 'script.rpy' file. See, I always found it hard to believe that while Billy's mom could barely afford $300 shot, Billy himself somehow has $2500 from day 1. $50-100 would make more sense. Also it would contribute to the challenge, albeit a little.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Thank you. Altough I already found out that it is possible to change that value by simply editing 'script.rpy' file. See, I always found it hard to believe that while Billy's mom could barely afford $300 shot, Billy himself somehow has $2500 from day 1. $50-100 would make more sense. Also it would contribute to the challenge, albeit a little.
I assume getting into the program had a large up-front cost to qualify for testing and the initial shot which was the stumbling block. The cost per shot is on-top of that.

Initially, cash isn't too much of challenge though it quickly becomes the major bottleneck for a month or two then stops mattering entirely (currently anyway). Requiring another $2,500 to be acquired pushes the acquisition of Mind Control off for a month. It adds grind, but not difficulty as there really aren't any new choices to make - just maintain the same tactic for a few extra weeks. It has no longer term effect since you can't graduate the first year as the scenarios fit together now anyway.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
However, at the rate we're getting updates, I don't think we'll see that for a long time :)
Be hopeful, Baal said he changed the engine because in the previous version it was boring and too long to seek for new images in RAGS version and it would be quicker to draw.

It was some years ago ^^

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
After getting the game over, would love to see the MC infiltrate the hero headquarters at some point and have him try and take it over from the inside.

However, at the rate we're getting updates, I don't think we'll see that for a long time :)
Baal currently does 2 SP updates : 1 Loser update. It may not take as long as you think.
But he did also state once upon a time that he might move to a 1:1 schedule.

OneKingMan123

Jan 14, 2018
It's part of the Tamara recruitment. You can use your sister as a distraction for Freddy as you follow Tamara downtown. Warning: unless great finesse is applied, this will lock out Tamara from joining your team.
What do you mean great finesse? No matter how high my score, whenever I have Freddy follow her, she always gets locked though. What score and choice do you need to not get discovered?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
What do you mean great finesse? No matter how high my score, whenever I have Freddy follow her, she always gets locked though. What score and choice do you need to not get discovered?
You always get discovered.

Someone in either this or the walkthrough thread (yeah, I know, real specific!) found a sequence where you could recruit her via tutoring and still follow her to get the scenes if you got the timing exactly right.

*edit* Here it is: https://f95zone.to/threads/superpowered-v0-41-01-night-city-productions.124/post-3959597

Last edited:

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Baal is having a vote on his production schedule for the coming year. Specifically, the size and frequency of updates for SuperPowered and Loser. If you have been thinking about subscribing up, now would be a great time to jump on board.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes