konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
eh that mods picture in OP could be used to summon some evil entity... explain me like im five what mods to download...top 3 and uni cheat?

1605794178090.png

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
eh that mods picture in OP could be used to summon some evil entity... explain me like im five what mods to download...top 3 and uni cheat?
The picture is old and outdated anyway. Your best bet is probably to pick one of the mods linked in Extras in the OP.

H*A

May 24, 2018
i skipped through couple of that...looks like they all include some tweaks and qol things... but no clue what would grant me the most comfy experience (with more debugs, cheats and stats tempering etc...)
T.Geiger's, in that case.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Can we now do her without mind control ? I don't like to bang her just because of power
I don't believe so. You will need the mind control power to get the flaw that will make you attracted to them. Then you will need to suppress their 'family ties' as well. You don't necessarily need to 'mind control' them to have sex, but you do need to lower the mental blocks for both yourself and them. I'm not sure there is any other way to achieve this. Perhaps raising their corruption to incredibly high levels... can't say I've tried that though.

Edit: Actually... there is a way I know of... If you have the insanity aura up, you could potentially give them an Obsessive or Nymphomanic mental condition which would override their 'family ties'. Though it would be a lot of luck to get that to be permanent without being able to sap their willpower.

Last edited:
Reactions: T.Geiger

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
Edit: Actually... there is a way I know of... If you have the insanity aura up, you could potentially give them an Obsessive or Nymphomanic mental condition which would override their 'family ties'. Though it would be a lot of luck to get that to be permanent without being able to sap their willpower.
This is the only way to see the scenes where you have sex with mom without being attracted to her. There are some funny interplays there! A bit of reverse-reluctance, maybe? Anyway, I love it.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
explain me like im five what mods to download...top 3 and uni cheat?
It all depend of what you expect from the mod.
Trying them isn't necessarily a good idea, since one of them corrupt the save files, but each one is described in their respective threads, so you it can help you make your choice.

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018

What's new?
  • Anne's Negative interactions
  • Anne's Contact interactions
  • Anne's Poly content
  • Anne's Corrupted Scenes
  • A new Positive Alignment Mission: Allie (Additional Content)
  • A new Reputation Group: Nerds (Additional Content)
  • A new Drunk Maggie Scene (Additional Content)
  • A new lunch option with Terri and Stephanie (Additional Content)
  • A new Mischief Action for the Administration Wing (Additional Content)
What does it mean?
Anne's new content: Self explanitory.
New Positive Alignment Mission: Allie - Like all other positive alignment missions. You need to ahve done a certain amount of Crimefighting, either through the neighborhood watch, or from school jobs, as well as have an Alignment above 60.
New Reputation Group: Nerds - Like previous positive alignment missions, your reputation within a new group will improve, and give additional bonuses once you complete the positive mission.
New Drunk Maggie Scene - A new Scene for when Maggie comes home drunk. It will only trigger if both her and Stephanie are nymphos.
New Lunch option with Terri and Stephanie - If you have the good brother perk, and Billy and Stephanie are willing to indulge in Terri's fetish (which must also be unlocked), you can have lunch with both of them for a nice little discussion ;)
New Mischief Action: Ms. Hellens- The last and final administrative mischief action that can be performed on school staff. It has the same requirements as the other mischief actions of the Administrators wing.

That it?
No. Appolm and colin have done some more tweaking in the background. You'll see some of the tweaks, and some you may not notice .

Reactions: Ruffuss

zephrates

May 12, 2017
The cardinal rule of game design should be, if you need mods or a walkthrough to make the game fun, you did a bad job designing it. It hurts me to say it, because I absolutely love the premise of this game, but it doesn't just break that rule, it shatters it into a million pieces.

Bonnenuit

Oct 4, 2018
Are there still gamebreaking bugs related to the main (group of heroes) quest? I keep looking at changelogs to see that it's been fixed, and there's nowhere progression can be held up if you did things outside some very specific order, but I haven't seen it yet.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes