ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Anne? Anne?

Anne, for multiple updates?

Prioritizing the unattractive, uninteresting characters while neglecting the hot and intriguing ones may not be the wisest idea.

Reactions: pbam

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
I have a favor to ask, can someone please recommend which mods to use that actually work together in the game and the order to install them? I've wasted a lot of time trying to mod this but it will never start up properly and just crashes. Thanks in advance! :D

jholcjholc

Jan 23, 2019
how do you get tamara to come to your house for video games i have seen some scenes from other people with her with glowing eyes during video game event but have never been able to get it to happen

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
For some reason console commands arent working in this update - am I missing something? Like do we need to enable them ourselves?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
how do you get tamara to come to your house for video games i have seen some scenes from other people with her with glowing eyes during video game event but have never been able to get it to happen
She never has in my games. Though I only ever go the love route when convincing her to join. I suppose if you go the NTR route with Freddy it might play out differently. She did come home with a scene with Steph once, though, but that wasn't a video game night.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
The cardinal rule of game design should be, if you need mods or a walkthrough to make the game fun, you did a bad job designing it. It hurts me to say it, because I absolutely love the premise of this game, but it doesn't just break that rule, it shatters it into a million pieces.
I've said this so many times: the gameplay is BAD. Not flawed, straight-up BAD, and it's INTENTIONALLY bad because the developer thinks a game being frustrating is the same as being challenging and "grind" is the same as "content". It's sad, but it's never going to get any less awful because he doesn't understand game design and, I sincerely believe, never actually PLAYS his own game except to look for bugs, otherwise he'd notice how UN-FUN it is.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'RaPerson'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "/Volumes/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Volumes/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "/Volumes/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/Volumes/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "/Volumes/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "/Volumes/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "/Volumes/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
File "/Volumes/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/display/screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "/Volumes/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/display/layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "/Volumes/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/display/layout.py", line 244, in event
File "/Volumes/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "/Volumes/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "/Volumes/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "/Volumes/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/loadsave.py", line 769, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "/Volumes/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)

Darwin-20.1.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SP 0.42.00
Fri Nov 27 15:57:55 2020

Old save hitting error

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
I've said this so many times: the gameplay is BAD. Not flawed, straight-up BAD, and it's INTENTIONALLY bad because the developer thinks a game being frustrating is the same as being challenging and "grind" is the same as "content". It's sad, but it's never going to get any less awful because he doesn't understand game design and, I sincerely believe, never actually PLAYS his own game except to look for bugs, otherwise he'd notice how UN-FUN it is.
You think he looks for bugs? OK, maybe fatal errors but there are horrible typos and language gaffs that have been in this game for years that never get corrected.

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
The cardinal rule of game design should be, if you need mods or a walkthrough to make the game fun, you did a bad job designing it. It hurts me to say it, because I absolutely love the premise of this game, but it doesn't just break that rule, it shatters it into a million pieces.
you know what, even elder scroll, fallout or the sims need mod

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Sorry to be a pain like with every new version, but how to find the "win" version (which is compatible with my save game) instead of the "pc" version?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "/Volumes/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Volumes/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "/Volumes/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/Volumes/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "/Volumes/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "/Volumes/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/display/screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "/Volumes/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "/Volumes/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "/Volumes/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "/Volumes/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/loadsave.py", line 769, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "/Volumes/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)

Darwin-20.1.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SP 0.42.00
Fri Nov 27 15:57:55 2020

Old save hitting error
The save was using Rdioactive mod.

Reactions: T.Geiger

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Hello friends, can you say whether this update works with the previous version or not, at least it does not work for me. I want to understand whether to wait for the fix or play again ((((.

zephrates

May 12, 2017
you know what, even elder scroll, fallout or the sims need mod
That may be true, but the only one of those I have tried was Skyrim (part of the Elder Scrolls franchise, yes?) and I found my self wondering how that game ever became popular. I played for about 4 hours, during which time I mostly ran back and forth to quest objectives, then never went back.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes