themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
SuperPowered [v0.42.00] Night City Productions

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.64 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 490 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 472 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Everytime I try to download I get a corrupted checksum error. What am I doing wrong?

SMD

Jan 13, 2018
I've said this so many times: the gameplay is BAD. Not flawed, straight-up BAD, and it's INTENTIONALLY bad because the developer thinks a game being frustrating is the same as being challenging and "grind" is the same as "content". It's sad, but it's never going to get any less awful because he doesn't understand game design and, I sincerely believe, never actually PLAYS his own game except to look for bugs, otherwise he'd notice how UN-FUN it is.
I give it 50/50 myself. I feel like the intent was good originally that you had to ease in to all of it, but as more and more elements and characters were added it quickly got out of hand. Baal has made some efforts to fix this recently so we can hope for more in the future, or someone may make a balance mod that is not a straight cheat. Some issues I have(some of these have been stated before):

-Grades are a huge pain in the beginning and then after 100 just a nuisance. I'm sure they are supposed to be but I'd like to see a different system to them. I like the Book Smarts merit but Billy should also be getting credit for higher Mental scores and getting flat credit for going to classes. Study at the college was nice addition but in the end I'm not sure why we need to do an action at all after a certain point.

- Weird Random element for skill checks: Not a fan. Even with the skill maxed out + power bonuses there seems to be a heavy chance of failure. Encourages/requires save spamming at times to get content, sometimes in places you only get one chance at it

-The formulas for 90%+ of the romanceable characters are exactly the same. In some ways this makes it easier since you know what to expect but realistically falls on its face. There's no reason it's exactly as easy/hard to get Allie to get sexed up as Mary. Also the gating for some allowable actions can be steep while others are non-existent, the steep ones have you grinding limited options to continue down the line to suddenly having no restrictions at other points.

-Too many types of points to grind and too few granted. Baal reducing the cost of letters of recommendation helped a lot with this but still requires a visit to Larsen's office which I consider a hidden additional cost. Global rep only?

Reactions: zephrates

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Baal7734 , there's a bug in this update.
You forgot to remove the call to softblock_skipping, in char/char_mom.rpy, line 3133, what break all nymphomaniac scenes for the mom.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
That may be true, but the only one of those I have tried was Skyrim (part of the Elder Scrolls franchise, yes?) and I found my self wondering how that game ever became popular. I played for about 4 hours, during which time I mostly ran back and forth to quest objectives, then never went back.
that self explains everything why you don't like this game

water221

Aug 21, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/util/func_images.rpy", line 83, in <module>
TypeError: 'bool' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 18, in script call
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 289, in script call
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 757, in script call
File "util/func_images.rpyc", line 68, in script call
File "util/func_images.rpyc", line 83, in script
File "C:\Users\WINDSONG\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\WINDSONG\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\WINDSONG\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SP 0.42.00
Fri Nov 27 20:39:49 2020

This error occur while I try to dominate Terri or Maggie in this update.

Reactions: danial74

CowanARuck

Oct 13, 2018
Aren't you supposed to gain willpower for using X-ray vision on people you aren't attracted to? I do it with the on the mother and it says +3 willpower but its actually -3 willpower. This is making managing willpower even more annoying.

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
Crapp ...!!! I didn't know there was an NTR here when I slept on Saturday, heard a noise when I checked MOM was with 2 men and a blowjob... why not put the NTR tag there !!:poop:

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Crapp ...!!! I didn't know there was an NTR here when I slept on Saturday, heard a noise when I checked MOM was with 2 men and a blowjob... why not put the NTR tag there !!:poop:
It's entirely avoidable if you use the 'wild oats' mindcraft power. Or just avoid making them too corrupted. The "Billysexual" ability with the radioactive mod is even better as it just eliminates scenes with other men and not women.

Reactions: Paapi

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 289, in script call
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 757, in script call
File "util/func_images.rpyc", line 68, in script call
File "util/func_images.rpyc", line 83, in script
File "C:\Users\WINDSONG\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
File "C:\Users\WINDSONG\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
File "C:\Users\WINDSONG\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SP 0.42.00
Fri Nov 27 20:39:49 2020

This error occur while I try to dominate Terri or Maggie in this update.
Yeah the domination scenes are broken .. as usual his X.0 version is bohrbuged.

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
when i mind control mom i get this
'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/func_UI.rpy", line 309, in <module>

Full traceback:
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 245, in script call
File "func_UI.rpyc", line 309, in script
File "C:\Users\aanis\Downloads\H games\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-better exp\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
File "C:\Users\aanis\Downloads\H games\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-better exp\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
File "C:\Users\aanis\Downloads\H games\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-better exp\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
File "game/func_UI.rpy", line 309, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SP 0.42.00
Fri Nov 27 08:34:56 2020

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes