Ioled

Jun 12, 2018
Running into a lot of errors in the latest version (new game).

(That said, i did cheat my amount of iniative rep and money to high numbers, but it hasn't had a effect on stability before).

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Gods its been so long since i've played this.
Remind me again, is the sharing avoidable? I'd prefer not to share with any male characters

Reactions: MadCore

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Well Baal this was fast, last week still putting up patches for looser. Just a question. Is that narrative dissonance of the shower scene whitm mom when she alredy nympho/obsessive/sex slave.. so she is eager when you join her but catching you spying/masturbating pisses her off? If not yet how much paetronage you want for how long to fix / add another path for that scene? Because that really triggers me.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
How do I progress in the game? I'm studying and keeping good grades while unlocking powers but nothing seems to move forward with the story.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
How do I progress in the game? I'm studying and keeping good grades while unlocking powers but nothing seems to move forward with the story.
Need to build up favor with the girls you meet. Get to 60 favor so you can get their phone numbers. Then you can start flirting with them to build love. Get to 40 love and you can sext to build lust. Other various interactions as well along the way based on those 3 main stats. That is one approach anyway. The story is just you with superpowers mostly for right now so it's mostly a sandbox of how you want to play and interact with everyone you meet. Getting more interesting superpowers like mind control opens up a lot more options. Just explore all the various events and conversations with everyone. The story moves itself along based more on time than anything else, but honestly MOST of the current game is a sandbox to play how you want to play.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
SuperPowered [v0.42.00] Night City Productions

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.64 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 490 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 472 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
SuperPowered [v0.42.00] Night City Productions

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.64 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 490 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 472 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
you're the best
thank you so much
but it has to wait till tommorow (my time) cause it is already 2 am
:sleep:

• Love
Reactions: JokerLeader

hunt001

Jul 15, 2017
Can you tell me what new clothes maggie have please? i have the v0.24.01 version and she have the same 3 set of clothes since forever
I dont think they added any new clothing. They really need to update a shopping update that inckudes new clothing set and also the ability to take out characters on dates.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes