sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Ok so what happens now, once I either saved the Pixie, Tamara or captured the Pixie?
After that denouement, you qualified to graduate, assuming your grades are in order. Unfortunately, you can only apply to graduate between May 2 and 5. The actual ceremony is at the end of May. That is the end of the current plot build.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
After that denouement, you qualified to graduate, assuming your grades are in order. Unfortunately, you can only apply to graduate between May 2 and 5. The actual ceremony is at the end of May. That is the end of the current plot build.
Aww, shame, so no bonus content w/ Pixie, Tamara and Jemma after the failed heist?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Aww, shame, so no bonus content w/ Pixie, Tamara and Jemma after the failed heist?
I think there may be scenes that reference it at graduation. Apparently, it is a very large sequence of vignettes. I haven't seen it as I tend to stop in July and I haven't managed to force myself to either learn how to change the game calendar or plow through another 10 months of time skipping.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is it my imagination / incapacity to see the obvious or did we lose the option to buy lunch at school? Normally I don't bother, but I was 10 energy short on a move and figured I'd buy some lunch to cover. The menu item seems to be gone.

Never mind, it is just my dementia acting up. I thought it was a menu item as opposed to a button icon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerdyguy31

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Weither I turn related to green or red (incest) still doesnt work... 100 favor...
Maybe I am using the mod wrong?

steviewonder

Jul 28, 2017
Can someone upload a save a short time before the Prom event? Would be really nice Or alternatively tell me how to trigger the Prom event with console?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes