KingsCape

Jul 12, 2017
If it is true that SuperPowered is at or near end of development, then this is very unfortunate news. For me personally, this is the game that brought me into supporting adult game devs on Patreon and has left the legacy that I name all of my MCs for all games "Billy". :cool: (No similarity to my own name!)

I don't want to write an obituary for this project because I truly don't want to accept that it is over. Ultimately, if Baal feels that is the right path for him to take, then it is his clearly his call to make. It just seems to me that having built such an impressive portion of the game with so much excellent character development including all of their individual sub-narratives and renders, then orphaning the project, is an unnecessary waste. Might there not be a way to import much of the existing work into a different, if broader game and thereby leverage the huge effort he has invested to get this far into intellectual and graphical assets that will contribute to a game on Unity or an alternate platform? I don't mind if the combat system is abandoned if that is too complex to keep, but there are some great babes here that shouldn't go out with the bathwater.

Them's my two bits anyhow..

Cheers Baal for your work so far!

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Mom corruption is at 90 and she still won't even kiss.
Sillyrobot is correct. You have to change the girls interest in you. It is not enough that your character is attracted to them, they need to reciprocate. There are a few methods to achieve this.

Mind Control and supress them using Wild Oats or Family Ties.
Wild Oats = they become interested in you only.
Family Ties = they become interested in you AND anyone else. Several scenes you can discover with them involved with others. (ie: Mom with Nurse as random event on Drunk Night, Sister in school bathroom, etc)

Also there are the Psychosism abilities. Cause mind break in them, and they have a chance to develop mental breakdowns. Which could include Nymphomania or Obsession.

You can of course mix between them. Be aware that Mental Breakdowns like Nymphomania overrule your control that may keep them for yourself, making them open to relations with others. Obsession is the reverse, that will make them focus on you only, which will block or change other interactions that involve other people. There are a few unique events that are only available if they are obsessive/Nympho. So if you are trying to see everything, you need to have them in every condition and Mental Supression state.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Is there a way to make the supression permanent?
Supression is permanent if you leave it in place. But you are limited to only 1 at a time.
If you remove or exchange a supression, it no longer takes effect.

Mental States, according to the Wikia, have a very small chance to become permanent. This may or may not be true, I have struggled to implement this. example: Mental break someone to become Nympho, and it remains as a permanent effect even after Mental break goes away. I am finding I have to constantly break all their wills and minds and roll a lot with the RNG gods for Nympho and keep praying it becomes a permanent effect and not temporary. Maybe Wikia is accurate, and my luck just sucks. ;)

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
" Family Ties = they become interested in you AND anyone else. "

Not really, suppression of family ties just remove the taboo of beeing interested in family members.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
New question, is it possible to change Nikki's sexual preference to bi-sexual? Had sex with her as BillyJean already.

Phoexist is correct. There is a power to allow this.

I suppose it requires explanation. Each SuperPower you unlock has 3 tiers. At level 1 you get the flaw, any minor beneficial passive perk and the 1st level of the power. For Mind Control power, this means you become attracted to family members, get 5% increase to work success chance and at 1st level you can force some temporary commands on people. At level 2 you can begin to program some Basic Mindcraft commands to permanently take hold. At level 3 you can implant advanced commands.

For you to make someone interested in both boys and girls, you need Basic Mindcraft. Therefore Mind Control level 2.
With Mind Control level 2 you have the option to Recalibrate someone with Basic Mindcraft commands (more options at level 3).

Gender Attraction is one of the Recalibrations, and the one you are looking for.

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
So just stum(vn)led on this game (my [vn] is actually lack of the [vn]utton in middle of these letters on my key[]oard so please forgive me i am really looking forward to trying this out a lot of th elements appeal to me and i see from many reviews reffering grinding which i hate although ill likely try the mod and see how it goes cause im genuinely intrigued and surprised i had difficulty finding it really hoping it is as good as it looks so far.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
While "On Patrol" how do I make the female thief "crazed"?
The way I go about it is like this.

First, understand that "crazed" is a mental breakdown state. The game mechanics for all Psychosis and Mind Control powers revolve around a targets Willpower. Lower their Willpower, and your powers become cheaper to use, or have a higher chance of success.

That being said, in combat, use abilities that reduce the target's willpower. It should be pretty easy to drain their willpower to nothing. Then use your Psychosis abilities that have a chance to enduce a crazed state. There are a few ways to achieve what you are looking for.

Read thru the linked wiki and review each powers combat abilities. For example: Psychocism level 1, gives you the ability to make your opponent Sex Crazed if they are in a Dazed state.

There are several methods, read thru the powers and you shall find the answers you seek.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
The way I go about it is like this.

First, understand that "crazed" is a mental breakdown state. The game mechanics for all Psychosis and Mind Control powers revolve around a targets Willpower. Lower their Willpower, and your powers become cheaper to use, or have a higher chance of success.

That being said, in combat, use abilities that reduce the target's willpower. It should be pretty easy to drain their willpower to nothing. Then use your Psychosis abilities that have a chance to enduce a crazed state. There are a few ways to achieve what you are looking for.

Read thru the linked wiki and review each powers combat abilities. For example: Psychocism level 1, gives you the ability to make your opponent Sex Crazed if they are in a Dazed state.

There are several methods, read thru the powers and you shall find the answers you seek.

Awesome. Crosswired and waking dream did the trick. Thank you.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Honestly, I agree. I felt the platforming challenges were way too few and far between and I could barely even find any of the collectables.

• Haha
Reactions: Pescadaman

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Honestly, I agree. I felt the platforming challenges were way too few and far between and I could barely even find any of the collectables.
Ehm, I don't quite understand. "Platforming challenges"? "Collectables"? Either I missed half of the game or I would guess you're in the wrong thread?! (Has probably happened to all of us)

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes