sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hows the actual situation about the development? Has the dev stopped or is just delaying?
We're expecting one more update, someday. From the description, it's mainly around Sophie and finishing Danni, not new mechanics. Then SP is effectively dead.

The dev may come back and fill in some transitional items to ease the transfer to the new game someday, but since he's still on a 4-month rotation of games and it'll probably take more than one rotation to make the new game worth downloading, that'll probably be a year out.

Peligroso

Jan 29, 2021
We're expecting one more update, someday. From the description, it's mainly around Sophie and finishing Danni, not new mechanics. Then SP is effectively dead.

The dev may come back and fill in some transitional items to ease the transfer to the new game someday, but since he's still on a 4-month rotation of games and it'll probably take more than one rotation to make the new game worth downloading, that'll probably be a year out.
Any reason for axing this project? i thought it was pretty good...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks for your help. I didn't know that those are mods because most of them are not tagged. But does Radioactive Mod work with SFC one? SFC Mod is not mentioned in the picture and it seems to have more likes than Radioactive Mod .
If I understand it correctly, SFC is "Simple Full" from the graphic. So neither confirmed working nor confirmed clashing. May work out well, may lose you hours of gameplay due to some bug. Try at your own risk.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ⱮìꝈąղ

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

It sounded to me like he feels like the code has just gotten unmanageable rather than growing tired of the concept itself. Hopefully when he remakes it in Unity he'll streamline it some and make whatever changes he needs to get rid of the things that are really making him dread working on it. Personally, I think he needs to reduce the complexity a bit and do away with duplicating the same scenes with different outfits. Different outfits are fine but IMO they should have entirely unique scenes to go with them.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Faça uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

Tradução com pouca revisão pra versão v0-44-04

Como eu estou Fazendo um teste com esse jogo , se não for do meu agrado , eu não irei mais continuar com a tradução nos próximos update , pelo motivo dele ser pesado , e a tradução ter muitos texto e arquivos

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Its such a shame though, as much as I dislike the complex grind of the game, I enjoyed it for the complex scenarios you can do in it, such as corruption, mind control, rape, romance, gender bend, incest, public use...etc.

I hope the sequel will be less complicated and still have the same nuances as the former.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
I really don't think he should attempt to transfer the save from renpy to unity, unless it's something very easy and simple to do, which doesn't sound like it. I mean, he's already burned out of the code and it's complexity. Attempting to port the save, will create drama and delay the new unity project version. I think most people just want to play the finished version of this game. If people would have to start over again, it would suck, it would be a pain, but hey, it's better to start again and have something to play, than having a complete save file from a dead game.

Also, as he had mentioned there are 12 variations*character, if he wants to make it save compatible, then he will need to somehow still make these interactions viable. Part of his reasoning of why he want to leave repny was due the amount of writting needed per character, therefore he needs to cut some of it. Save file compatibility just doesn't make much sense to me, at all.

Anyhow, best wishes, this game is very addictive, I am waiting to see if finished since it begun. Don't leave us hanging. Just do it.
Also for the depression part, testosterone is an extremely powerful agent against it, try to boost it naturally. A bit of exercise could help, have a health mind, in order to be productive at work.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I really don't think he should attempt to transfer the save from renpy to unity, unless it's something very easy and simple to do, which doesn't sound like it. I mean, he's already burned out of the code and it's complexity. Attempting to port the save, will create drama and delay the new unity project version. I think most people just want to play the finished version of this game. If people would have to start over again, it would suck, it would be a pain, but hey, it's better to start again and have something to play, than having a complete save file from a dead game.

Also, as he had mentioned there are 12 variations*character, if he wants to make it save compatible, then he will need to somehow still make these interactions viable. Part of his reasoning of why he want to leave repny was due the amount of writting needed per character, therefore he needs to cut some of it. Save file compatibility just doesn't make much sense to me, at all.

Anyhow, best wishes, this game is very addictive, I am waiting to see if finished since it begun. Don't leave us hanging. Just do it.
Also for the depression part, testosterone is an extremely powerful agent against it, try to boost it naturally. A bit of exercise could help, have a health mind, in order to be productive at work.
It will also be quite some time until this game reaches a point in V2 where there is a comparable amount of content. Until then you'd want to restart anyway to understand the mechanics and get the stories of the girls back into your mind.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
does anyone have saves to share ?
The game has no gallery, many scenes are not repeatable / offer limited repeatability, and most of the scenes are dependent on the women's' state of mind at the time (there are a lot of variations).

A save, especially a later save, locks you out from seeing a lot of content. It really is better to start at/near the beginning and if you want to negate the grind, use a mod / console cheats to bypass resource restrictions.

May 21, 2017
Since no one is providing the Compressed version can someone provide the Compressed link to any of the older version? Any of them will do.

keyboardcowboy

Nov 1, 2019
Thank you for your regular updates sillyrobot. In frustration with the announcement I stopped patreon and quit the discord and have regretted the lost insight a bit haha. Has there been any word on releasing the assets to modders?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Thank you for your regular updates sillyrobot. In frustration with the announcement I stopped patreon and quit the discord and have regretted the lost insight a bit haha. Has there been any word on releasing the assets to modders?
Nothing I've noted and I personally wouldn't expect that step. I think many of the female models were modified with commercial packs, but I could be mistaken. I vaguely recall the dev mentioning that when he still posted in this thread.

The dev is working on rebuilding models similar to the women in SP using the Gen 8 or Gen 8+ base.

keyboardcowboy

Nov 1, 2019
Nothing I've noted and I personally wouldn't expect that step. I think many of the female models were modified with commercial packs, but I could be mistaken. I vaguely recall the dev mentioning that when he still posted in this thread.

The dev is working on rebuilding models similar to the women in SP using the Gen 8 or Gen 8+ base.
Ah too bad. Ive lost faith in the dev unfortunately, so I guess it stands to reason he wouldnt do the one last thing I was hoping for haha. I guess Ill check back in in two years when sp2 gets cancelled as well.

Thanks again for being so helpful on this thread!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

I wouldn't release them either if I were NCP. To me the models are - notwithstanding some quality issues - a big plus of this game: pretty unique and pretty realistic when compared to the usual Daz3d fare you see on these forums. We have a BBW that really is a BBW, a MILF that actually looks like a woman of correct age without any overdone T&A and so on. Even some of the side models are way better than the main models of more prominent games in that regard.

(I should mention though that the MC model never convinced me and was one of the reasons I had to start this a couple of times until I finally managed to get to the good part)

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes