Mar 17, 2018
I liked the game!
But there are many flaws that infuriated me.

Hate and hate:
You can see how the author does not have enough experience in rendering. These clumsy emotions on the face, poor work with light, "milk" from coffee that makes you sick(no, it's not funny), the text sticks out of the window, there is no text on the icons(you go and don't understand what kind of room this is, and which of them is a room of debauchery if they all fit this case), jambs with progress(you've already made a requirement, and the event still doesn't start), even though this is a demo version 0.3.1 there is not enough content even for version 0.1. In short, I concluded for myself that the author is a not serious, and makes the game according to the fun, and therefore it is pointless to support him on Patreon.

Plot:
At first, the plot was quite normal. MC had a goal, had plans, and now all this is rolling into the games of Akabur (Princess Trainer). The MC himself at the beginning, although he presented himself as a genius, but then he passed into the category of a capricious child. Somewhere he talks like a dumbass, somewhere he behaves very stupidly at all. It is possible that the author himself hoped to make the MC comical in this way, but it did not work out. And what a plot twist it was when Catwoman began to live with him and manage him as if she were his mother. After all, he wanted to rein her in, right after Batwoman, and merged. In short, there is no need to hope for depth in the plot. It all looks like a stupid parody. But emphasizing, the original idea was good.

Characters:
MC - is a capricious cuckold child.
Catwoman - is just a sly bitch.
Stardust, Batwoman, Black Widow, Cafe Owner - so far normal characters, there is nothing to say about them.

Animation:
It is not enough, but it would be better if it were not at all. The author apparently does not understand this at all. Bind the focus to the action.... I almost felt sick. Don't do that, please.

I hope that sooner or later the game will take the right shape and all the jambs will be fixed. The plot will return to the primary version. The author may find an assistant who will be able to make normal emotions on the face and can work with light and animation. And so in general, the game is good!

Reactions: goberm

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Update 0.4:
PC:
MAC:

Changelog:
- expanded the coffeeshop questline
- questline with new fighting mechanics
- night visit scene
- introductions of new characters
- fixed cara model with all her previous renders
- added new environments
- improved old environments
- improved the GUI and the navigation system

!! IMPORTANT!! : Although it's technically possible to use old saves, I would still advise anyone against it, because the rollback function doesn't function properly with them and some dialogues might become buggy.

New renders for the front page:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akumashe

Jun 19, 2017
Nopy link seems to be non functional (whatever the case is an error in the link or a nopy site issue, no idea)

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
Ok, loading a game seems to be completely broken. It seems to be random at which point in the past it's restored to and which parameters are saved. I guess I'll wait a couple of versions before trying this one again. Bit of a shame, really. I liked what was there so far.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Supervillainy [v0.4.1] [Pupsi] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.28 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 246 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.25 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 212 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes