kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I gave the 3 girls the first upgrade (breast enlargement) and upped them to level 4, (and Maria is level 7), but I can't find any way to progress further. I need to get all three to 6 to do the next event. No new options talking with them at school, nothing happens at night either. I'm stuck.

please help Im stuck
Silicia:3 Catherine:3 Wendy:5 Maria:7 .... I cant go any further...please guid me
I also gave Silicia and Catherine the breast enlargment
You probably missed the timing of talking to Wendy about Catherine's boyfriend. Happened to me as well. After the event with her boyfriend a new dialogue option shows up with Wendy, but since school talk options disappear after you take any of the 3 girls to the next level (breast enlargement), you get softlocked. This is a big oversight on the dev's part. Not too surprising since Corruption had similar issues.
What I took away from it is to always progress all characters to MAX before giving them an upgrade at the tattoo shop.

Reactions: Darksyl16

mamad md

Nov 14, 2018
I gave the 3 girls the first upgrade (breast enlargement) and upped them to level 4, (and Maria is level 7), but I can't find any way to progress further. I need to get all three to 6 to do the next event. No new options talking with them at school, nothing happens at night either. I'm stuck.

You probably missed the timing of talking to Wendy about Catherine's boyfriend. Happened to me as well. After the event with her boyfriend a new dialogue option shows up with Wendy, but since school talk options disappear after you take any of the 3 girls to the next level (breast enlargement), you get softlocked. This is a big oversight on the dev's part. Not too surprising since Corruption had similar issues.
What I took away from it is to always progress all characters to MAX before giving them an upgrade at the tattoo shop.
tnx

launi

(╯•﹏•╰)
Donor
May 2, 2017
I'm stuck too.
Silica: 2, Catherine: 4, Wendy: 5, Christina:109, Maria: 7
Silica got new boobs.
I can't do anything new.

leech1717

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2024
please help Im stuck
Silicia:3 Catherine:3 Wendy:5 Maria:7 .... I cant go any further...please guid me
I also gave Silicia and Catherine the breast enlargment
After a certain value, returning to one's own room will trigger the pure love ending of the first stage of the three characters. You may need to make Wendy also enter the second stage to continue the story
My bad, will be addressed in optimizing user guidance in the future

leech1717

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2024

Yes, thank you very much for your feedback! I will fix it!

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Yes, thank you very much for your feedback! I will fix it!
Do you have any idea on how do I progress from where I am? Every girl had the breast enhancement and nothing else, and is at 4 points (last thing I did was the friendship kiss scenes between the girls). Where should events be triggering? I tried talking to everyone and going everywhere.

It's frustrating not knowing if I'm doing something wrong or if the game glitched out on me.

leech1717

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2024
Is the breast enhancement avoidable?
is there a non ntr root in the game?
If you want to play until three final endings, processes such as NTR and breast augmentation are inevitable,
The first process is the Pure Love chapter, the second process is Lace Edge, the third process is NTR, and the fourth process will enter different bad endings according to the choice
Considering the preferences of most friends, these processes may be modified in the next update

leech1717

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2024
Do you have any idea on how do I progress from where I am? Every girl had the breast enhancement and nothing else, and is at 4 points (last thing I did was the friendship kiss scenes between the girls). Where should events be triggering? I tried talking to everyone and going everywhere.

It's frustrating not knowing if I'm doing something wrong or if the game glitched out on me.
It should be in Silica's room

Reactions: kzk0987
May 11, 2023
I liked corruption so I'll probably like a copy, but is the ntr netori or neotare, and also what is the lace edge ending? I think what to expect from the ntr and pure love endings but no idea what that is

May 11, 2023
Its been a long time, but wasn't optional the ntr in corruption?:unsure:
Sad to see is "inevitable" in this one. :poop:
Only NTR moment I can think of in Corruption is when you let your friend borrow his mom, and the girls in the alley. I think the alley girls were unavoidable but they were minor characters so who cares.

Reactions: Dinarte23

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Only NTR moment I can think of in Corruption is when you let your friend borrow his mom, and the girls in the alley. I think the alley girls were unavoidable but they were minor characters so who cares.
Yes.. maybe Im just misremember-ing?. I thought that you can share in the club, is that netori?
Dont know, as I say, it was a long time.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I gave all girl new breasts and tried them now they are at 2 and i see no way of increasing from there

found, you have to talk to silica at school

btw when you are on the "final chapter" if you do to night and "date catherine" you can go back and open the "fuck er" option for 2000 which can lead her to be at 4 lewdness which locks you out of the ending since it wants all girls at 3 xD

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes