hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
Here's an idea for the developer.

considering that the game is an imitation of coruption (honest developer gets a like) an idea that I would have liked to have seen in the original, but that the developer probably didn't even think about, would be that upon reaching a certain level of corruption the agent could mark the female characters with a prostitute's tattoo, you know those heart-shaped tattoos that women put above their pelvis

Reactions: Mihael6696

Machovich

Jan 25, 2023
Game seems like a hot broken mess..........

I mean there is potential there to be found but some major changes need to be made. I have no idea why the DEV wants all his hard work to be seen only once......and then lock us out. Seems like a not smart idea to me. Removes any sense of accomplishment if you cant sandbox in your sandboxed game. You quickly run out of reasons to play a game like this.........

Nov 28, 2023
If you want to play until three final endings, processes such as NTR and breast augmentation are inevitable,
The first process is the Pure Love chapter, the second process is Lace Edge, the third process is NTR, and the fourth process will enter different bad endings according to the choice
Considering the preferences of most friends, these processes may be modified in the next update
Ah, can you become a dominating corrupting master all the way to fourth process or do you just lose?

RuthBlackett

May 8, 2024
perhaps the dev is interested? perhaps not. were i a dev i would prolly scope out thoughts opinions of my potential base.
Well, any dev who does the slightest bit of "market research" here has seen the whining repetitious ranting about NTR.

Any more is supererogation.

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
Nice game. Really good. My feedback:
- Put some WT. Nothing fancy, just to know where to go.
- Put where the new content ends. So players wont be grinding like crazy just to get no new scenes.
- Try to make the scenes repeatable. Cause is the only way, so far, to increase the corruption of the LI.

So far, it looks really good and fun. Congrats.
I agree with these points. Especially making scenes repeatable.

Been upset that 'Corruption' never fully set sailed, so I'm looking forward to this make!

Weebi

Oct 12, 2018
Honestly Corruption had disappointed me with that rush ending and leave major contents unsolved. Glad to see an imitation popup and not afraid of trying new things Please add more NTR (Netori/ Netorare) contents I beg you.

Reactions: Dinarte23

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
so the game is prone to breaking (softlocking) if you don't do stuff in the order the dev thought you would do them. rather than reset lust, I would just have 3 lust variables (lusta lustb lustc for instance or lewdness, depravity, debauchery etc) for each character to avoid weird states where you reset a character and it breaks events

I wish we could do more with the girls ourselves, the fact that you cant replay viewed scenes is weird (just put a flag for each scene to increase the lust only if the flag hasnt been ticked and then increase lust and tick flag and then you can see the scene as much as you want without increasing lust)

I find it kinda sad that the transformations are made through surgery when you have a whole demon helping you (would love to have a game where you have a demon helping you by putting lust crest on girls and the more the fuck the more lewd they become in mind and body), but that's just my taste I guess

taru

Apr 23, 2018
i have no clue what im doing i cant up the stats on anyone besides christina any more i maxed out silica and am at two for her i got five for cathrine and wendy and seven for maria but i cant do anything else. help please.. leech1717

Last edited:

Sakmai

May 18, 2022
I've been looking for a game similar to Corruption and this one is very good, I hope the author sticks with it

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes