Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
This game is such a buggy mess, it isn't even funny. And yet, I found it enjoyable, even if a bit too short.

Right now there's 3 endings : a pure love sluts route (Good), a sluts ntr route (Neutral), and a route with Silica amputation and monster birth (Bad)
Best game ever.
5 stars.
10/10

RavenKnit

Nov 22, 2018
While I enjoy the concept this is way way way too buggy and prone to softlocking. I'm gonna keep an eye out for an update.....or a guide that avoids all the soft locks

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
While I enjoy the concept this is way way way too buggy and prone to softlocking. I'm gonna keep an eye out for an update.....or a guide that avoids all the soft locks
Good thing the game is short though. I softlocked myself twice, but loaded an earlier save and just kept going on. Got all 3 endings.

The game is interesting, just too short and kinda shallow.

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
It's just awful to be honest, Before swearing, I want to ask a question, is it possible to somehow avoid all this NTR nonsense?, I glanced at the comments like there are 3 endings, without NTR there is one, so I thought NTR can at least be avoided???!!!, what the fuck is going on here, as I understand it, NTR is mandatory when applying a tattoo, that is, there is no other way to raise the level ... And like, as I understood, if you don't want to see bullshit, then just don't play further, so it turns out?! Like blah, at least write that NTR is not avoidable, I would think twice whether to play or not, because I liked the first 2 levels, after the tattoo this NTR content is nonsense. I can understand when the concept of the game is initially some kind of moral faggot, harshly mocks girls and such a concept from the beginning of the game, "okay, okay, if I'm in the mood for this, I'll play." But it's a bitch when you think that the game will be ok, and then they throw such a pig... Sorry, I couldn't resist, I don't know about anyone else, but I definitely don't want to take the girls I liked along the NTR route and other crap, maybe I'd watch it because I'm in the mood, like a separate route, again if my brain is fried))) and I want to watch it, okay, but not damn, without the ability to bypass such sick crap. If everything is as I wrote, this is really the damn second game "Corruption", although it's worth admitting that even though the project is shorter, the girls here are more attractive)))) so maybe I'll play it one day, I don't know. And so I whined so much about NTR this NTR that, but in fact I'm fine with NTR, but mostly it's NEtori, in extreme cases if we play as a girl... playing as a cuckold is generally not so much fun... In this game, as in corruption, there is only one complaint why the fuck, you corrupt girls, say that you love them, and then fucking force them to fuck with others... just OMG, it's just mind-blowing))))) phew... I expressed my opinion, I hope someone will answer, is it possible to avoid NTR or is it necessary to go through it to increase the level? and if you don't want to see it, then at the tattoo stage, just end the game?

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
again, I basically got to the tattooing stage, but once the game bugged, there were no options, I thought I was stuck, and that's what happened in the end..., in short, I'm giving advice, I don't know if it will help or not, I played so that I forgot about the bar and the church at the very beginning. First, I brought all the girls to the maximum, then I went through the events of the bar and the church, and don't rush to enlarge their breasts as soon as one girl's level is filled to the maximum, to avoid bugs, go through everyone to the max, then all at once go to the tattoo parlor to enlarge their breasts. You also go through the events for everyone approximately the same way, because some appear only after passing the event, for another girl. This concept will be approximately at least until you apply tattoos to the girls (I've only gone through that so far). The first time the game bugged, I got so carried away with Silica that I forgot about other girls a little))) and then when I enlarged her breasts, I completely lost my choices at school with Wendy, and the ability to go on evening dates with Catherine, and it turned out to be a dead end. By the way, whoever doesn't immediately understand how to go on dates with Catherine, here's a hint, in the menu where you can go to school, a bar, etc., click skip to night, there will be an opportunity to go on dates with her, of course, having talked to her at school during the day before that.

leech1717

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2024
so the game is prone to breaking (softlocking) if you don't do stuff in the order the dev thought you would do them. rather than reset lust, I would just have 3 lust variables (lusta lustb lustc for instance or lewdness, depravity, debauchery etc) for each character to avoid weird states where you reset a character and it breaks events

I wish we could do more with the girls ourselves, the fact that you cant replay viewed scenes is weird (just put a flag for each scene to increase the lust only if the flag hasnt been ticked and then increase lust and tick flag and then you can see the scene as much as you want without increasing lust)

I find it kinda sad that the transformations are made through surgery when you have a whole demon helping you (would love to have a game where you have a demon helping you by putting lust crest on girls and the more the fuck the more lewd they become in mind and body), but that's just my taste I guess
It's just awful to be honest, Before swearing, I want to ask a question, is it possible to somehow avoid all this NTR nonsense?, I glanced at the comments like there are 3 endings, without NTR there is one, so I thought NTR can at least be avoided???!!!, what the fuck is going on here, as I understand it, NTR is mandatory when applying a tattoo, that is, there is no other way to raise the level ... And like, as I understood, if you don't want to see bullshit, then just don't play further, so it turns out?! Like blah, at least write that NTR is not avoidable, I would think twice whether to play or not, because I liked the first 2 levels, after the tattoo this NTR content is nonsense. I can understand when the concept of the game is initially some kind of moral faggot, harshly mocks girls and such a concept from the beginning of the game, "okay, okay, if I'm in the mood for this, I'll play." But it's a bitch when you think that the game will be ok, and then they throw such a pig... Sorry, I couldn't resist, I don't know about anyone else, but I definitely don't want to take the girls I liked along the NTR route and other crap, maybe I'd watch it because I'm in the mood, like a separate route, again if my brain is fried))) and I want to watch it, okay, but not damn, without the ability to bypass such sick crap. If everything is as I wrote, this is really the damn second game "Corruption", although it's worth admitting that even though the project is shorter, the girls here are more attractive)))) so maybe I'll play it one day, I don't know. And so I whined so much about NTR this NTR that, but in fact I'm fine with NTR, but mostly it's NEtori, in extreme cases if we play as a girl... playing as a cuckold is generally not so much fun... In this game, as in corruption, there is only one complaint why the fuck, you corrupt girls, say that you love them, and then fucking force them to fuck with others... just OMG, it's just mind-blowing))))) phew... I expressed my opinion, I hope someone will answer, is it possible to avoid NTR or is it necessary to go through it to increase the level? and if you don't want to see it, then at the tattoo stage, just end the game?
Thank you very much for your feedback. You can see in the update log that this project was created very early and is therefore outdated. This project is undergoing a remake update, and in the next version of the remake update, NTR events will be optional, and it will no longer be a soft lock

Reactions: outbalancing

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
Thank you very much for your feedback. You can see in the update log that this project was created very early and is therefore outdated. This project is undergoing a remake update, and in the next version of the remake update, NTR events will be optional, and it will no longer be a soft lock
Well, as I wrote, despite such bugs as Dead End)) I really liked the game, and if there is a choice with NTR events, to do or not, it will be great))) Because I want to see even more events with girls, but without this kind of content))) For example, I really liked Silica, and to put it mildly, I was slightly pissed off that this fucking Fat asshole treated her like that)))) And I was even more pissed off by MC, who himself forced her to do all sorts of things with this freak.
In short, I'm waiting for updates)))))

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes