Ren'Py Abandoned Surprise [v0.3 Fix] [BardiGames]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

BardiGames

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Hello everybody!

Thank you very much for trying my game! I appreciate every review as it will help me make the game better. Some comments made me smile!
Now I have already found a translator and the next update will be released with a normal English version. Sorry for that
It was my first experience in writing dialogues and stories, in DAZ and Ren'Py. I will continue to work, it does not matter that no one supported me on patreon. The next update will be released in about 1.5 months

Well that was quite the plot twist...

View attachment 996963
Ahhh, makes more sense now... If I learned that my Dad is also my Grandpa, I suppose my life would definitely turn utterly feet.
It was as a "surprise" even for me! :ROFLMAO:
To be serious, I have already found a translator and will not allow this anymore. Sorry for this

here shitty opinion of chicken

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i pass. wont play again. gl dev and all...

but yeah, "surprise" fit the game... in sarcastic sense.
I hope you will have a look at my game in a few updates. Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate it

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Surprise [v0.1]
Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Reactions: BardiGames

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Those ARE big tits. Just not ATOMIC grotesque tits.
Agree to disagree. Plenty of sizes would be big without being "atomic grotesque". The average US cup is a D, Europe is a C. Going off preview pic, those are average, not big. Nothing wrong if you like that but classifying it as 'big' is a stretch.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Agree to disagree. Plenty of sizes would be big without being "atomic grotesque". The average US cup is a D, Europe is a C. Going off preview pic, those are average, not big. Nothing wrong if you like that but classifying it as 'big' is a stretch.
I think you're confused. D cup is big. DD is bigger.
The average bra size in the United States is 34DD. This figure can vary by country. In the U.K., for example, the average is 36DD.
Since you want to spout bs, There's some actual knowledge for you.

Reactions: balvenie1401

BardiGames

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Hi everyone!

I was planning to release an update in March, but unfortunately I got sick. I am currently actively working on completing 0.2 version. This update will tell about the arrival of the main character to Rachel's house. At the moment, this update is already more than 0.1 version twice. I have left to finish a couple of events and add them to the game. The change of time of day and most of the daytime events are ready. I also found a professional translator for the game, so there will be no more stupid mistakes in translation (sorry for this). In addition, I have already written the dialogues for the next update, it will be dedicated to the first days of the main character in college. I hope you are doing well and soon you will be able to enjoy Surprise!

thirdSashaDay1-3.png theend10.png gymEmilyRechel1.png roomSashaEmilyDay3.png

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Was about to try this, but the dev's post above and the changelog on the op has me a bit confused "The update focused on the implementation of free movement around the house. You will see the continuation of the plot and about 40 events, each of which will be continued in further updates. " - is this a sandbox/freeroam? If so please add that to the game tags.

Edit: I made a quick check - unfortunately (for me) after the intro it's definitely a pure sandbox game. So for me a waste of time - I really recommend to add the tags to the game as soon as possible! Good luck, but I'm out.

Last edited:

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate it
Hey Bardi, your distributive is large. Consider using XnConvert or NConvert to convert .png files into .webp with high quality, like 90%. WEBP practically does not affect the perceptual quality of the pictures (unlike .jpg, it doesn't blur color borders) and gives the best compression (like 12 times).
1.png = 2.45 Mb
1.webp = 207 kb

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Well that was quite the plot twist...

View attachment 996963
And now she is going to be seduced by the son... lucky girl... first the father then the son.
That woman love incest a lot.

Ahhh, makes more sense now... If I learned that my Dad is also my Grandpa, I suppose my life would definitely turn utterly feet.
And you will probably suffer an early death, a severe birth defect or some mental deficiently approaches 50 percent :LOL:
That's why most of the characters in those games look, speak and think like retards... :ROFLMAO:

(Btw I love incest in games but just pointing out the obvious... don't hate the messenger)

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Was about to try this, but the dev's post above and the changelog on the op has me a bit confused "The update focused on the implementation of free movement around the house. You will see the continuation of the plot and about 40 events, each of which will be continued in further updates. " - is this a sandbox/freeroam? If so please add that to the game tags.

Edit: I made a quick check - unfortunately (for me) after the intro it's definitely a pure sandbox game. So for me a waste of time - I really recommend to add the tags to the game as soon as possible! Good luck, but I'm out.
Did the sandbox Surprise you? See what I did there?

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes