Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020

Hello everyone!
Today I bring news regarding the new version of Survival Guide. I am planning to release it before the end of June if everything goes according to the plan!
I had to take a small break from developing process in the past few weeks due to personal circumstances, but I am back on track and ready to roll!
I will try to post more news regarding the game & development process, but I simply don't always have enough time and I am sorry about that!
Also I have attached a few teaser screenshots from the new version. Hope you like them!
And, as always, thank you all for your understanding, support and attention!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
01/07/22

Hey guys, quick update! I am running a bit behind schedule, still have a couple of scenes to finish and render, check bugs and assemble the game. I am planning to release it this coming Sunday.
The new version will be released for patrons first and then a week after it will go public.
Thanks for your understanding and stay tuned!

PandaGuts

Jan 4, 2021
What are these girl types called i love it a lot.
The big bunda really is one of this guys best inventions.
Someone knows more games like this?
(If there arent the dev should make more 100%)

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
What are these girl types called i love it a lot.
The big bunda really is one of this guys best inventions.
Someone knows more games like this?
(If there arent the dev should make more 100%)
As far as I can see, the F95 tag for it is 3dcg. It's definitely a sub-type within there but no actual name. You can try to search on the F95 update page and filter your search for 3dcg.

What do you mean by 'games like this'? The genre; the graphics; the engine...?

Reactions: PandaGuts

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020

Public release of Day 4.
It is still in Alpha, didn't get a chance to finish the additional scene yet. Will probably release a new Beta version shortly (with additional scene).
This new version features:
  • About 80 new renders
  • 3 short animations
  • 11,000 words in total
  • 3 lewd scenes
  • Probably some bugs or spelling mistakes (didn't have enough time to check it all )
Enjoy!
Win/Linux : |
Mac : |
Android : |

Edit: For what it's worth, the current version available here (Day 3) is also an Alpha.

RazzyBerry

Cock Juicer
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
RazzyBerry -
Yeah, I missed quite a lot of little bits and bobs in terms of spelling and grammar. Will get some of it fixed in the next release. Apologies for a pretty short update this time. Switched from part-time to full-time job IRL recently. There's never enough time, never enough o_O

PandaGuts

Jan 4, 2021
As far as I can see, the F95 tag for it is 3dcg. It's definitely a sub-type within there but no actual name. You can try to search on the F95 update page and filter your search for 3dcg.

What do you mean by 'games like this'? The genre; the graphics; the engine...?
I meant the type of characters, theyre unique

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
To be honest, what was in this update really doesn't qualify as "animation" in my book. The early scenes were a lot better, we seem to be going backwards rather than forward on that department. Hopefully we can back on track for that

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
RazzyBerry
Given how you named this update is it fair to say there will be some more tweaks and improvements for day 4 coming down the pipeline later on?

Edit: nevermind, just saw your post on the previous page.

Umm.. great game so far. lol

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Dev,are you going to implement more choices with the Daughter in the future? because this would now be getting "Multiple Prota" and "Female protagonist" tag, since the game follows the daughter and we make decisions with her.
i am not into lesbian stuff so I appreciate that the Hannah/Eva scene is avoidable, is it going to continue like that, or are you going to stick to what you said that some lesbian scenes are not going to be avoidable?

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes