Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Can something with only four days have a sandbox tag? I love that tag, but sandbox and a day four update don't belong together. I hate it when people use "pending" tags to promote a game; it's like, oh, one day, it will be a sandbox. Ok, it's four days, so it's not a kinetic novel. Picking out of list options isn't a sandbox; being able to play infinite days with unique events for four days is a sandbox.

Reactions: kartolas

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I like the style of this but you're write, the writing is the weakest point so far. I can't really offer anything more constructive than that, there's just so many issues with it. Also I don't understand the point of the "sandbox" elements. They don't add anything to the game and don't seem worth the effort. Finally it's a shame that the best looking character you've introduced so far is the one you decided would go missing.

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
I love the style but keep getting disappointed at how little content there is so far.
For these tiny content update games I generally just stop following them, or pick up after seeing a few updates. But yeah, the slow roll is kind of cheap at times.

However its a slow build one day at a time sort of update scheme. Just wish the days were a bit longer and a little more story.

Oh well Back to waiting for another couple more update...

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Well shit. I lost interest in this one fast. :(

Love the art style and where it was heading at first when it was still from the dude's perspective.
Was really looking forward to seeing how things would play out.

Lesbian content (boring) and secondary female protagonist?
Yeah, I'mma dip out. Nowhere near the game I thought/hoped it would be.

Good l iuck to the dev and anyone else still playing though.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I meant the type of characters, theyre unique
There are few other games with those 'types', but not many. TBH I haven't played any with those models (because of the plot/genre etc., not the models). However, just to be sure, check out In for a Penny. While all the characters are not like these, the two Overseers - Red and Blue - are (I think).

Reactions: PandaGuts

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Day 4
Size 141 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I am surprised that so many people dislike sandboxes and mini-games. I was trying to add more interactivity to the game and that is something that I appreciate in other games.
However, your feedback is really important and I want to satisfy the majority of you. That's why I created a poll that will decide the fate of these elements in the game.

Use the links below to vote

if it's a huge empty world, of course it's going to be perceived as bad.
Here's an idea: Have graffiti markings on key walls throughout town act as a rudimentary navigation system.
Have them point to one another. maybe establish a compass-based orientation. NSEW
Or make a journal we can write in in-game, as well as the usual self-generated journal.

The body proportions are heavenly. But the facial expressions are the main source of the cartoony feel.
Either make the eyes smaller, or if you got the time, give us a slider to choose the size we want.

Tom Daniel

Sep 28, 2019
What purpose is the autism of MC playing in this plot? Or did the developer make the MC retarded because that's what everyone else does?
Really good animation work, but you need to either make it clear that MC is retarded, or if he isn't as per your plot then make him act like a functioning human being.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are all living the COVID outbreak as we speak and all of the variations.
returns to the epicenter of an unknown virus
after the outbreak
stay alive
What purpose is the autism of MC playing in this plot? Or did the developer make the MC retarded because that's what everyone else does?
Really good animation work, but you need to either make it clear that MC is retarded, or if he isn't as per your plot then make him act like a functioning human being.
MC is in the epicenter of the virus outbreak looking for his loved ones, 24/7, tik tok, tik tik.
How sane do you believe he can be under the circumastances?
Fearful and paranoid activity looking to stay alive is in full swing.

Tom Daniel

Sep 28, 2019
MC had no idea about the epidemic, okay. MC came to see City destroyed ok.

MC sees a creature and instead of running, he says "that's not fred". That's retarded.
MC takes a nice cold bath to get rid of a hard on, when the wife he loves is out there. OK.

MC is retarded. end of. Nothing he's done so far shows that he is paranoid or fearful. The dead zombie is under him, he is just standing there chatting up a policewoman. Also, the stupid question after mention of have you seen the walking dead as if someone asked him about the second law of thermodynamics

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Everyone deals with anxiety attacks, panic attacks, crippling fear or mind melt differently.
Choosing the whacky harley path or the dark joker path in smiling and doing whatever
is something MC would do to procrastinate the endeavor he must engage in but is terrified of.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes