Unity Completed Suspended Sex Simulator Vol.2 - Machine Fucking of Captive Beauty [v1.1.1] [Neet Corp.]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks. I worked with it. And stole the JoSmiHnTh's info.
Cheats:
  • uncensored
  • debug mode
  • scale unlock
modded file for PC. Extract and put it to NejiSimNeet02.1.0.7_Data\Managed\

Working in Mobile version... end.

Added files for android patch.
If you know about lucky-patcher and how to use it, Use This file.( ) No need below process.

But, may be you don't know about lucky-patcher. (It needs phone rooting)
In the apk file, There is two exe(so file) files.(32/64 bit).
Download below files. (May be just needed 64 bit ver. 'cause Your phone may be using 64bit OS)
Modded files
APK file's format is like as zip file. So you can overwrite copy file easily.
After replaced, put modded APK file to phone,

Now, needed APK signing.(Without it, you can't install apk file)
Use APK signer. (There are many tool about signing at PlayStore)
Trying apk-signer... Fxxxing ADs...
Trying split APKs Installer (SAI) : You must set "APK sign / apk signing before install" at setting.

It's ok to signing APK on PC.

Install modded apk and Enjoy it.
Goodjob! you also did the same for those il2cpp files, can you talk about about the process you used for those .so file? I always struggled with them.

You also did the same for the arm64 one! maaan, what are you, an assembly beast? :LOL:

As I remember, you have to get the knowledge of the instruction sets of both arm64 and armeabi to be able to do this, plus the process was manually editing the op codes in the file bytes and it's limited and hard af, Impressed you could do this allo_O.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Goodjob! you also did the same for those il2cpp files, can you talk about about the process you used for those .so file? I always struggled with them.

You also did the same for the arm64 one! maaan, what are you, an assembly beast? :LOL:

As I remember, you have to get the knowledge of the instruction sets of both arm64 and armeabi to be able to do this, plus the process was manually editing the op codes in the file bytes and it's limited and hard af, Impressed you could do this allo_O.
I am not an expert. and sorry for stole the info.
il2cpp can disassembled by Il2CppDumper and IDA or ghidra and so on.
ARM assembly is easy convert to bytes(or vice versa) on
arm and arm64 are not that much different.

Nikichi05

Jul 12, 2022
After long time playing, it just give me 1 gem when reach climax, any trick or informations? (On android)

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
I am not an expert. and sorry for stole the info.
il2cpp can disassembled by Il2CppDumper and IDA or ghidra and so on.
ARM assembly is easy convert to bytes(or vice versa) on
arm and arm64 are not that much different.
Man don't say that, I have posted this instructions so anyone else can follow it rather than starting from the beginning, and thanks for the info, that link is really helpful

acraine

Jun 21, 2022
how do i use that .txt for lucky patcher
i've done modding the .apk file but still want to learn that

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
how do i use that .txt for lucky patcher
i've done modding the .apk file but still want to learn that

Phone may be rooted. Without root, There are many limitations.
Put the .txt file to LuckyPatcher folder (ex. /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/ru.tpdppjjn.blahblah/files/LuckyPatcher/CustomPatches/ )
Run lucky patcher and select NejiSimNeet02 (yellow color if matched .txt file exists)
Patch Menu - Custom Patch
That's all.

thetofu123??

Dec 4, 2021
am i missing something, i have the 1.0.7 version but there seems there are options missing compared to the devleopers notes, such as ball gag, milk, swimsuit etc

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The new emotion engine this one has maybe...

As animations are calculated in real-time, the game can require a lot of processing power.

All the says about Android it that it "works" with a Google Pixel 4a, and at least 4GB RAM and Android 8.

Reactions: oafishunaware

clarifiante

Mar 20, 2019
Does anyone know the name of another similar sex sim where the girl is lying face down in a dungeon and getting railed doggy style? I thought it was meet corp too but cannot seem to find it

oafishunaware

Jul 20, 2022
APK file's format is like as zip file. So you can overwrite copy file easily.
After replaced, put modded APK file to phone,

Now, needed APK signing.(Without it, you can't install apk file)
Use APK signer. (There are many tool about signing at PlayStore)
Trying apk-signer... Fxxxing ADs...
Trying split APKs Installer (SAI) : You must set "APK sign / apk signing before install" at setting.

It's ok to signing APK on PC.

Install modded apk and Enjoy it.
Bro, do you have a video or smth to understand the process for apk file? I did as you told, extracted the 64-bit zip file and downloaded that apk signer app but at that split apk installer part when I choose the extracted file, it says apk is invalid. And in which setting that "APK sign / apk signing before install" is ( cant find it )? Is there any other way or easier way?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Bro, do you have a video or smth to understand the process for apk file? I did as you told, extracted the 64-bit zip file and downloaded that apk signer app but at that split apk installer part when I choose the extracted file, it says apk is invalid. And in which setting that "APK sign / apk signing before install" is ( cant find it )? Is there any other way or easier way?

Is this app ?
I remeber it has apk-signer function. You must set "APK sign / apk signing before install" at setting.

Apk-sign is worked at PC too. but It need to install java. If work at PC,

May be someone will upload the all-worked APK file.

• Red Heart
Reactions: oafishunaware
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes