Unity Completed Suspended Sex Simulator Vol.2 - Machine Fucking of Captive Beauty [v1.1.1] [Neet Corp.]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

AltusDev

Aug 30, 2022
Mega

when it had updated , i'd have trouble about uncen I try to do that by myself but i'm no experience (specifically neet corp , yabukaradoo)
Could anyone give me some advice?
i have no clue, ill see if uncensor patches can clear it out
UPDATE:
kumarins https://f95zone.to/threads/suspende...e-beauty-v1-0-9-neet-corp.116040/post-8486753
full mod (with uncensor patch, scale unlock and unlimited stuff) can break the new version. apparently the assemblycsharp.dll file that is modded is not compatible with the assemblycsharp.dll file for v1.1.1

Last edited:

Stexe08

Oct 10, 2021
Alright so I have read through this whole thread and I don't think any one have the same issue as I
I can't unlock more than like 26 option out of 106
I think that is the quest and some option is lock behind that but I can't click on it or interact with it in anyway
Anyone got an ideas?
1684402607263.png

hpgol

Jun 12, 2022
If there's a update for these games they will lock up. I don't think the update is currently around anywhere, so if that is the problem try disconnecting your internet (and maybe deleting the save data) before starting the game.
I believe the most current update is 1.1.0, which was uploaded here
Mega

when it had updated , i'd have trouble about uncen I try to do that by myself but i'm no experience (specifically neet corp , yabukaradoo)
Could anyone give me some advice?
The main post just hasn't been updated yet

action1618

May 30, 2020
I have the full version but I can't get it to work uncensored if you used the original patch the game will no longer load, happy to share file especially if we can find a way to get it working. At one time I had the full game uncensored.

wandraak

Jan 31, 2020
If you are stuck at 29/106 settings, its because tutorial is enabled. Game wont show tutorial or let you finish it if it says "its not current version" workaround: disconnect from net for a bit (or make firewall rule) , complete tutorial to unlock all settings, use the registry to cheat in gems - unlock all. (i didnt manage to find where to disable the tutorial but it takes 2 min to do it when the game is offline) - I´d also suggest going to appdata/localLow and disable analytics :D - not the kinda game I want to be tracked playing.

AltusDev

Aug 30, 2022
i have no clue, ill see if uncensor patches can clear it out
UPDATE:
kumarins https://f95zone.to/threads/suspende...e-beauty-v1-0-9-neet-corp.116040/post-8486753
full mod (with uncensor patch, scale unlock and unlimited stuff) can break the new version. apparently the assemblycsharp.dll file that is modded is not compatible with the assemblycsharp.dll file for v1.1.1
UPDATE 2: You just need to download aeya123's file, then use kumarin's updated mod to replace the AssemblyCSharp.dll file in the Managed data folder. So we are cleared for now, until Neet Corp. releases his next update of the game.

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
UPDATE 2: You just need to download aeya123's file, then use kumarin's updated mod to replace the AssemblyCSharp.dll file in the Managed data folder. So we are cleared for now, until Neet Corp. releases his next update of the game.
That sounds like it might be complex for the android version...
Especially given that Aeya123's org post is gone and the link is dead.

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
I downloaded this game solely for the bulge and it's actually pretty well made, my only problem is I can't figure out why there's no bulge for my version. The different skins are there and when I first downloaded the game it said there was a new version available, etc etc. But I figured since the belly bulge is in all of the screenshots it'd be present in this version.

Anyone know what to do? Is it an unlockable or something you need to toggle?

hpgol

Jun 12, 2022
I downloaded this game solely for the bulge and it's actually pretty well made, my only problem is I can't figure out why there's no bulge for my version. The different skins are there and when I first downloaded the game it said there was a new version available, etc etc. But I figured since the belly bulge is in all of the screenshots it'd be present in this version.

Anyone know what to do? Is it an unlockable or something you need to toggle?
It's a toggle, I forget if you have to unlock it or not but it's there in the settings, somewhere towards the top

Reactions: Mindrem

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
It's a toggle, I forget if you have to unlock it or not but it's there in the settings, somewhere towards the top
Thanks. I figured it out but I think my game is bugged. Not sure if I have to wait another day but I unlocked the first batch of settings and nothing changed. Not to mention the quest button doesn't show anything. Meaning I'm stuck with the basic settings atm, any way to fix this or should I just wait?

Ekeng

Apr 26, 2018
How to use the attachments in the NejiComi Vol 2 v 1.1.1 for Lucky Patcher with Procedure/ Instructions?

Ekeng

Apr 26, 2018
I have the full version but I can't get it to work uncensored if you used the original patch the game will no longer load, happy to share file especially if we can find a way to get it working. At one time I had the full game uncensored.
Please tell the Procedures?

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes