EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.jpg

Overview:
You’ve wanted to be a superhero your whole life, but you’ve never been special enough. Still, you got a job in Paragon City to be close to all the super people and their super problems. You just started your job with the Genius Foundation, you were just making sure all the labs were well stocked for the super people, but all that’s changed now. Your wife Michelle crashes through a brick wall and attacks the lab, and your lab assistant Seyah. You barely escape with your life, but in the process of escaping you are exposed to RGX271, a research chem that effects pheromone production. And suddenly you’re one of the special people.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Formally known as "The Incorrigible Sway"​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-02
Release Date: 2024-02-26
Developer: Dirty Secret Studio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 8.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited:

Gammatroni

Jan 8, 2020
Does anyone else have a problem with changing "orgasm denial" state to off? Whenever I'm changing this the game crash with the ScriptError: could not find label 'quiver_command'

Mistyspace

Jul 7, 2021
Hi. The game seems to have few bug. Mostly with his wife and it crashed with turning changing orgams denial off. However it very good game and very well done. Please don't give up it would be a shame if this is abandon.

davy_jones_knockers

Apr 25, 2020
Orgasm denial? Sign me up! (Note: this game should probably have the BDSM and male domination tags)

So far it's off to a good start. I love the narrative tone. Goofy as hell, this is gonna be great.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Interesting start, but fairly buggy. I encountered errors in my first fight, and other times. Usually, rolling back would at least work to avoid the problem. Tried to ignore one error, and the game crashed.

ded inside

Jan 3, 2019
I tried to fix the command menu error.

Note that I am not a coder and do not know how this will affect the further game and whether there will be bugs.
Also, if you turn on the Alarm option, you will not be able to level up.

Copy and then replace this file to \sway-0.1.1-pc\game

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote