VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 127 Votes

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Will be following, as it is office based game aren't common, heels + big assets, lingerie, seem to go the best option there is.
Also looking forward to the story update/progress.

As it is, I've the Geek as ally of the MC, who dedicate herself to Dave. Her BF is going downhill, skipping work to play game, bad. :p
TBS, thanks a lot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Will be following, as it is office based game aren't common, heels + big assets, lingerie, seem to go the best option there is.
Also looking forward to the story update/progress.

As it is, I've the Geek as ally of the MC, who dedicate herself to Dave. Her BF is going downhill, skipping work to play game, bad. :p
TBS, thanks a lot.
Are you sure you are in the right thread?

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
I would really love to see an Episode 2 of this. Is there any chance? With patreon, you kinda don't actually sell the game so hopefully it could still be counted as fan content...?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I would really love to see an Episode 2 of this. Is there any chance? With patreon, you kinda don't actually sell the game so hopefully it could still be counted as fan content...?
yes there is chance but it is very very small.

Reactions: hermesh

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
they said they were working on a different Sci-Fi game involving a space station... but nothing has come of that either....
You make it sound like we never ship anything. We just released a full game in December (our eighth full game together) and are working on the next thing now. If you think that devs can release a full game every month and a half, you might want to temper your expectations.

There's limited time in the day, and we're going to work on the games that interest us the most. Star Wars is not that at this time.

Tlaero

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Tlaero

My Apologies, Didn't mean to poke a sore spot. I only was referring to the fact I hadn't heard any news about any more development along the line about that particular game.

I know fully well how long it takes to update and release games as I'm assisting with one right now so I had no intention of implying you two don't produce games. I know you do quite well. Much better than a lot of Devs on here.
Additionally, I have a high respect for your abilities and the quality of your games. TWH was one of the absolute best Sci-Fi games out and you can tell by the fans (myself included) who are waiting and praying for a Chapter 2. Additionally it was out of respect for your work that I offered my humble services if you were in need of any assistance in the next Sci-Fi game (that being my primary interest)...and believe me, you are the only Dev. I've offered that.

So, I humbly beg your pardon.
I hope you understand that no offense was intended.
And I wish you the best of success on all your projects.
ProfX

Reactions: Raidenx and hermesh

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
This weekly Patreon post explains how Toro7 development is going. About SW, it's been stated several times in this thread that Mortze just isn't feeling it and needs to focus on something else, as having a guidance results in a far better work from him and, sadly, no one can properly guide him through his own project in a setting he's a fiercy fan of.

4.60 star(s) 127 Votes