BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #3 for update 0.7.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.7.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you have questions, constructive criticism, or just want to reach out to the developers — Please feel free to join

I'm certain they're happy to hear from you.

Release Dates 0.7.8 (Current):

Tier 3 - Released
Tier 2 Patrons - Released
Tier 1 Patron / Public - Released

Release Dates 0.7.9 (Upcoming):

Tier 3 - October 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons - November 7th
Tier 1 Patron / Public - November 14th

Last edited:
Reactions: RockN'Stomper

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I meant that in the previous versions, I had all of the gallery scenes filled, after this newest version, the sisters last date is not, and her affection is 100 with no indication as to how to go on a date with her.
Yes, the helper doesn't show it atm.
Usually the Cosplay and Lingerie events play before the dates, so the Helper needs them first to function properly.

But since those are coming after the Dates in the next update, it can be a bit confusing without the Helper.

Here are the times and days on how to start the dates:

S on Saturday at 10 A.M. in her room to set it up (Go Out) - The actual date is at 5 P.M. in her room
M on Sunday at 10 A.M. in her room to set it up (Go Out) - The actual date is at 5 P.M. in her room

JJSpace

Oct 30, 2020
My feedback for 0.7.8 version (just started playing this patch, finished 0.7.7).

After Kelly leveling up to 3, game freezes after clicking on Kelly house while her face is not near her house (pointing that she is at home). Screenshot is uploaded.

In next few days will finish 0.7.8 patch and will give full report.

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
My feedback for 0.7.8 version (just started playing this patch, finished 0.7.7).

After Kelly leveling up to 3, game freezes after clicking on Kelly house while her face is not near her house (pointing that she is at home). Screenshot is uploaded.

In next few days will finish 0.7.8 patch and will give full report.
Interesting, thank you so much for reporting that issue
I will forward it to the team right away.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Yes, the helper doesn't show it atm.
Usually the Cosplay and Lingerie events play before the dates, so the Helper needs them first to function properly.

But since those are coming after the Dates in the next update, it can be a bit confusing without the Helper.

Here are the times and days on how to start the dates:

S on Saturday at 10 A.M. in her room to set it up (Go Out) - The actual date is at 5 P.M. in her room
M on Sunday at 10 A.M. in her room to set it up (Go Out) - The actual date is at 5 P.M. in her room
Thanks.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
A heads up about installing the patch. The installation instructions spoiler for patches on page (1) says:

"1- Extract the patch into the game folder to update the [0.7.0+] version to the current level of development"

This is a little misleading and caused me to have to re-extract my v7.7 (good thing I saved the zip file)
When it says to extract to the game folder, I thought that to mean the folder that is actually named "game" (within theSweetAffection-0.x.x-pc) folder, when it actually means the SweetAffection-0.x.x-pc folder.

Maybe the OP can revise this???

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
A heads up about installing the patch. The installation instructions spoiler for patches on page (1) says:

"1- Extract the patch into the game folder to update the [0.7.0+] version to the current level of development"

This is a little misleading and caused me to have to re-extract my v7.7 (good thing I saved the zip file)
When it says to extract to the game folder, I thought that to mean the folder that is actually named "game" (within theSweetAffection-0.x.x-pc) folder, when it actually means the SweetAffection-0.x.x-pc folder.

Maybe the OP can revise this???
Right, thank you.

That's indeed an issue that needs to be dealt with.
I've never noticed that before because I always just link to the official instructions on Patreon.

Edit: Has been fixed :)

• Love
Reactions: El Buho

Spiral-Out93

May 14, 2020
My favorite of the "sandbox" type games. Would be awesome if this version of the game actually gets completed this time instead of another name change and we have to start all over again. PLEASE complete it this time devs!!

2k4you

Sep 9, 2020
So here is a short review. I'm at at the beginning of lvl 3 for M&S and at the end for some side chars. So far I like the game. It is a little bit slow, but thats it.

Unfortunatly, there is one thing that really annoys me:
  • Over usage of the word "gaze" and explaining what the MC is doing. There can be an explanation if it isn't clear, but when you turn your head, or you see something it is really annoying to read it es well. When the picture changes it is normally clear what is happening as well.

Waphles

Jan 9, 2019
I'm having issues downloading the high-quality version (full game, not just update). For Mega, it's over the daily limit, so I tried the other two. Both start to download. At first, they run at 3-4 Mbps. But then slow down to zero kbs. Tried it on my laptop over wifi a few times. Then on my desktop. Plenty of room on both. I know it's a larger file, but it shouldn't just fail to download. No other internet disruptions going on.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I'm having issues downloading the high-quality version (full game, not just update). For Mega, it's over the daily limit, so I tried the other two. Both start to download. At first, they run at 3-4 Mbps. But then slow down to zero kbs. Tried it on my laptop over wifi a few times. Then on my desktop. Plenty of room on both. I know it's a larger file, but it shouldn't just fail to download. No other internet disruptions going on.
Do you have a Mega Account?
If so... It might be a browser related issue. The file is simply too big to be cached.

You're going to need something like then.
(or another download manager (like Mega Sync or what's it called) - JD2 is just my favorite one)

In the settings, you can set your Mega Account, so you're not going to run into any limitations.

-

If you don't have an account, you can do the same, get JDownloader, but there is a download limit on Mega.
You're going to need a VPN then to get around the limit.

or...

You completely get around Mega by using the Nopy link posted to public .

Reactions: joblo9394

Acid001

Jun 26, 2020
On Mega, if you are sub or not, you can download Mega app and download directly thru the app.
If you are not subscribed, i can't remember the download limit and it is also linked if you're using the app too, so
the limit is also applied to the app on your account.

I download all thru the app and i pay like 3USD for a month subscription for mega only when i need and plan to use it for a month.

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
On Mega, if you are sub or not, you can download Mega app and download directly thru the app.
If you are not subscribed, i can't remember the download limit and it is also linked if you're using the app too, so
the limit is also applied to the app on your account.

I download all thru the app and i pay like 3USD for a month subscription for mega only when i need and plan to use it for a month.
It depends on where you are, for me in Australia mega will cost me near $10 a month.

Reactions: Acid001

skdhn

Jul 6, 2017
Research Into Affection [v0.6.1b Bugfix] [Boomatica] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~2.17GB
Download ~644MB

PC: Mega - - Workupload - -
Mac: Mega - - Workupload - -

Have Fun! ♡
are this game dont have compressed ver anymore? The low quality is heavy enough to cant be play on android

3.30 star(s) 100 Votes