burrito107

May 20, 2018
Didn't see this mentioned anywhere - I got a crash in level 7 playing the low quality version. In game/Home/SBedroom/SBedroom.rpy it references Home/SBedr/Level7/Z-12AM-S-Lvl7-Open-MakeLove-79.webm - it should be Home/SBedroom/Level7/Z-12AM-S-Lvl7-Open-MakeLove-79.webm.

Mar 27, 2021
I don't usually comment, and I hate to ask for help...I need some help. I DL'd for Android (twice) but I keep getting "App Not Installed". I even deleted my old version too. Why does it not install?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Didn't see this mentioned anywhere - I got a crash in level 7 playing the low quality version. In game/Home/SBedroom/SBedroom.rpy it references Home/SBedr/Level7/Z-12AM-S-Lvl7-Open-MakeLove-79.webm - it should be Home/SBedroom/Level7/Z-12AM-S-Lvl7-Open-MakeLove-79.webm.
Interesting, thank you for the information.
The path is indeed wrong.

I forwarded the bug to the team. :)

Reactions: burrito107

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #4 for update 0.7.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.7.9

If you have questions, constructive criticism, or just want to reach out to the developers — Please feel free to join

I'm certain they're happy to hear from you.

Release Dates 0.7.8 (Current):

Tier 3 - Released
Tier 2 Patrons - Released
Tier 1 Patron / Public - Released

Release Dates 0.7.9 (Upcoming):

Tier 3 - October 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons - November 7th
Tier 1 Patron / Public - November 14th

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
on Patreon is not showing as updated since the 1st. It's all showing as 0% there.
I'm aware of that, yeah, but thank you anyway. :)
Unfortunately, I have no control what's being updated on Patreon/SubStar, that's up to Boom.

But you can find the monthly roadmaps as well as the Sneak Peeks I post here in BA-Games' Discord channel.
Those in Discord are being updated by JD.

Reactions: joblo9394

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
I like this game so far, all the LIs are good, and I like seeing Laura and Gina interact. My only hope is that Lucy didn't drop a hint that the blonde girl who got passed around and abused at the strip club was Hazel. Hair can easily be dyed and she's the only LI with green eyes and an H in her name and everyone is so friggin secrective about their past I'm just sorta like "oh no". Seeing that Hazel is one of my favorites outside of the mom and sister I really hope that isn't her past. Also wouldn't mind the MC buffing up a bit since we keep running into douche canoes that make him almost shit himself. That's sort of annoying ngl.

Looking forward to more. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodyFace

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Ever since I downloaded and patched 0.78-9, cant ACCESS the map anymore. Keeps giving me that error cant find file CShop-1.png. TF is going on?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Ever since I downloaded and patched 0.78-9, cant ACCESS the map anymore. Keeps giving me that error cant find file CShop-1.png. TF is going on?
Hm, that's a new one.
I can't really tell what happened.

Maybe something went wrong during patching, could be a corrupted file, corrupted download, patched the wrong version of the game on accident etc.
I think a new downloaded of the full game is necessary in this case.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Hm, that's a new one.
I can't really tell what happened.

Maybe something went wrong during patching, could be a corrupted file, corrupted download, patched the wrong version of the game on accident etc.
I think a new downloaded of the full game is necessary in this case.
Where can I download the whole version where I dont need to patch?
Downloading whole 14GB sucks at MEGA link when there is a limit to downloading. Anonfile link doesnt work, the other is down and says file is deleted. Any other link?

Reactions: Mihoyo_Nobble

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Downloading whole 14GB sucks at MEGA link when there is a limit to downloading. Anonfile link doesnt work, the other is down and says file is deleted. Any other link?
just download the Low Quality one its only 2.7Gb and you won't know the difference to the High quality :)

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
just download the Low Quality one its only 2.7Gb and you won't know the difference to the High quality :)
^^ that, or use the official links from which include Nopy links.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #5 for update 0.7.9
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.7.9

If you have questions, constructive criticism, or just want to reach out to the developers — Please feel free to join

Release Dates 0.7.8 (Current):

Tier 3 - Released
Tier 2 Patrons - Released
Tier 1 Patron / Public - Released

Tier 1 Patron / Public - November 14th

Last edited:

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Important Message.
That's a crying shame. There is always going to be losses during such a transition, but with still being on patrion it will help to minimize them as usually its going from patron to another platform which screws most as deferent platform = different payment processor. That's what gets most as some people cant use said new processor leading to more and more (I want to support but I cant).

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #6 for update 0.7.9
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.7.9
Roadmap on

Important Message from J..D

Tier 1 Patrons / Public - November 14th

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 100 Votes