thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Is there a way to advance the Donna storyline, both her and her daughter are at maxed level 1; no idea how to move on from here. The ingame helper doesn't mention the side characters at all sadly.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
How I progress with Donna and Rose? They stuck at level 1 and helper only gives hint about the mom and sister
Is there a way to advance the Donna storyline, both her and her daughter are at maxed level 1; no idea how to move on from here. The ingame helper doesn't mention the side characters at all sadly.
As for now there's no level-up event for them.

You can check the gallery if you got all events for level 1, but there's no progression any further, yet.

Reactions: stever

Lgn332

May 23, 2018
Is this roadmap information still correct?
- (Builds starting with 0.7)
- Level 7 events: M&S start doing things together + with you.
- Level 7 - 8 event: M&S have sex with you together. (M Anal / S Vaginal)

Reactions: oleg3436

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Is this roadmap information still correct?
- (Builds starting with 0.7)
- Level 7 events: M&S start doing things together + with you.
- Level 7 - 8 event: M&S have sex with you together. (M Anal / S Vaginal)
Uhm, no?
I believe that was the plan when the project just started, but it's been the following since 2019.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's just the plan until the level up into level 9.
So much more planned after that.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Are there any plans to have separate routes for M&S or will they always be combined?

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Are there any plans to have separate routes for M&S or will they always be combined?
No, there are no plans for separate routes for M&S

The entire point of the main cast (M + S + MC) is their story and their journey together.
A journey that is only just starting for them :)

I wish I had better news for you though, only thing that I can say is that we will do our best to make that journey as good as possible :)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
No, there are no plans for separate routes for M&S

The entire point of the main cast (M + S + MC) is their story and their journey together.
A journey that is only just starting for them :)

I wish I had better news for you though, only thing that I can say is that we will do our best to make that journey as good as possible :)
It's a shame (I'm not all that keen on M's content) and I don't like sharing content (it seems in the roadmap there are plans for M&S to start messing around with each other) but I do enjoy the game and I'll look forward to what you have planned for them in the future, I guess I'll just have to skip through content I don't enjoy.

Reactions: J..D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sorry, I don't quite get what you mean.

Because of the amount of pictures and videos needed for all the events in the game.
Well replaying the game and enjoying it(up to level 4 now) and all side characters done for that level, still I get a little bit where he is coming from. Though the problem for me is more the Weekend especially at 10 in morning.

There are so many events clustered at that time that to see all options for both M and S that you have to play/skip 2 weeks extra to see them all, when have done all other level up events for that level for M and S already (with going out and spa trip together also at that time slot). Might be wise to either give you options to do more actions at that time or maybe replace the swimming pool actions and the 10 AM normal interactions or extra actions at that timeslot or part of those 10 am actions to a week timeslot that is less busy or more repetitive. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BloodyFace

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Is it possible to move up levels with the other characters in the game? I have maximum affection for the neighbours on level 1 but there is no information on how to move these characters to level 2.

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Is it possible to move up levels with the other characters in the game? I have maximum affection for the neighbours on level 1 but there is no information on how to move these characters to level 2.
Level 2 content hasn't been created yet for the Neighbours.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Well replaying the game and enjoying it(up to level 4 now) and all side characters done for that level, still I get a little bit where he is coming from. Though the problem for me is more the Weekend especially at 10 in morning.

There are so many events clustered at that time that to see all options for both M and S that you have to play/skip 2 weeks extra to see them all, when have done all other level up events for that level for M and S already (with going out and spa trip together also at that time slot). Might be wise to either give you options to do more actions at that time or maybe replace the swimming pool actions and the 10 AM normal interactions or extra actions at that timeslot or part of those 10 am actions to a week timeslot that is less busy or more repetitive. :)
We are still in the process of implementing more and more side-character content and new locations.
Right now, the side-character content currently available in the game, well... it's minimal.

And I agree that it's annoying that you have to skip an entire week just to see another scene.
But that is just for now.

As we implement more and more side-character content, our goal is that the player will have a choice to interact with multiple characters at each hour.
Completely eliminating any need to skip through days just to see more content.

However, as you can imagine... something like that can't be done in an instant.
That will improve a little by little as each update comes out.

Reactions: DA22

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
We are still in the process of implementing more and more side-character content and new locations.
Right now, the side-character content currently available in the game, well... it's minimal.

And I agree that it's annoying that you have to skip an entire week just to see another scene.

As we implement more and more side-character content, our goal is that the player will have a choice to interact with multiple characters at each hour.

The Spa events with kelly and the masseuse are very good, looking forward for the next updates. :)

• Love

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I'm not against M and S having fun with each other. But I wish they asked permission to do stuff with each other from the MC first. If they do and both M and S's relationship with MC is the most important to them, then there is nothing wrong for them to have fun with each other. Some people doesn't like it but I'm fine with it as long as MC is in the control and always the priority for both of them

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

True what you say, but I already encountered this while was doing the early side content for all other characters at same time with early levels, so not sure if this would become better with later and more content side characters, M date would still interfere with going to spa since both are saturday at that time on a pretty busy timeslot. Just moving the Go out to another time slot that would not be stopped by the spa trip would likely already help, but yeah not sure how that would frustrate later triggers for other characters. Thing that might work is letting spa trip take less time and allow you to ask to also go out with mom at 16.00 even if maybe slightly less realistic or move that option to tv night at friday for mom for example. :)

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
I hope this game will be good.. Considering the sizes of the files for people on the free Mega accounts etc it's gonna take ages to download it all :unsure:

EDIT: Hmm seems it only took a while for most of part 1 to download.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes