BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Well replaying the game and enjoying it(up to level 4 now) and all side characters done for that level, still I get a little bit where he is coming from. Though the problem for me is more the Weekend especially at 10 in morning.

There are so many events clustered at that time that to see all options for both M and S that you have to play/skip 2 weeks extra to see them all, when have done all other level up events for that level for M and S already (with going out and spa trip together also at that time slot). Might be wise to either give you options to do more actions at that time or maybe replace the swimming pool actions and the 10 AM normal interactions or extra actions at that timeslot or part of those 10 am actions to a week timeslot that is less busy or more repetitive. :)
Ha, thank you... Now I get what they were talking about. :D

Since JD already explained it I will just stay silent, but I had to thank you for the enlightenment. ;)
sorry just wanna ask, has this game have sex scene with fam*ly?, i wanna wait this game until have that content
Only sex with the Mother so far.
There is penetration with both - M&S.
vaginal penetration with M and anal penetration with S

Reactions: DA22

wasdeqyxc

Jan 28, 2018
J..D
just wanted to report that the some of the new level 7 events for S give affection to M instead of S, just to let you know

aside from that, great update, waited long for it, love it, and
great to see in the dialog and the diary that S is aware and has no problems with it

• Sad
Reactions: J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
J..D
just wanted to report that the some of the new level 7 events for S give affection to M instead of S, just to let you know

aside from that, great update, waited long for it, love it, and
great to see in the dialog and the diary that S is aware and has no problems with it
Thank you for reporting those bugs.

Completely blown away by the fact that no one else has noticed that before.
Luckily it's a very easy fix, but it doesn't break anything for now.
So, we'll be fixing that in the upcoming 0.7.1 update :)

Thank you again

Reactions: DA22 and BloodyFace

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
*types review*

Why do you feel the need to put all the "glances" text in there? Just like you know I'm typing this because you are reading it I know we are glancing somewhere else because I'm looking at something different than i was looking at 1 second ago. Also the "giggles" text can go too I cant see on the persons face that they are giggling, chuckling, gasping. Maybe if MC is doing those things you can leave that in but everyone else just take it out. you think blind people using text to speech are playing this game? Also why is there 2 nameplates above the text box?

Jesus the dialogue in this game is incredibly annoying to read. the amount of repetition and monotony during conversations is mind numbing I find myself skipping through entire conversations because I know they're just riddled with the same compliments over and over again not even reworded or anything just straight up copy pasted. and its not even like there's just a few conversations like this its literally every conversation at every event of every hour its so boring. MC is a cheese factory capable of putting craft singles out business and if I read "if I'm honest," "I'm just being honest," or "ill be honest" one more time I'm going to lose it. if you take the word honest out of the script you'll easily cut it in half. If the devs are reading this go play My New Family and take notes on dialogue.

On a more positive note I like the character models for all the girls especially M and S. MC could use some work but that's not that important. I'm disappointed to find out about the M+S content in the future although I'm not surprised because of some of the conversations with S up till this point. Don't know if ill continue playing the game in the future especially if i have to suffer through this dialogue but we'll see.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
*types review*

Why do you feel the need to put all the "glances" text in there? Just like you know I'm typing this because you are reading it I know we are glancing somewhere else because I'm looking at something different than i was looking at 1 second ago. Also the "giggles" text can go too I cant see on the persons face that they are giggling, chuckling, gasping. Maybe if MC is doing those things you can leave that in but everyone else just take it out. you think blind people using text to speech are playing this game? Also why is there 2 nameplates above the text box?

Jesus the dialogue in this game is incredibly annoying to read. the amount of repetition and monotony during conversations is mind numbing I find myself skipping through entire conversations because I know they're just riddled with the same compliments over and over again not even reworded or anything just straight up copy pasted. and its not even like there's just a few conversations like this its literally every conversation at every event of every hour its so boring. MC is a cheese factory capable of putting craft singles out business and if I read "if I'm honest," "I'm just being honest," or "ill be honest" one more time I'm going to lose it. if you take the word honest out of the script you'll easily cut it in half. If the devs are reading this go play My New Family and take notes on dialogue.

On a more positive note I like the character models for all the girls especially M and S. MC could use some work but that's not that important. I'm disappointed to find out about the M+S content in the future although I'm not surprised because of some of the conversations with S up till this point. Don't know if ill continue playing the game in the future especially if i have to suffer through this dialogue but we'll see.
I know that I am one of many Patreons who like the text. This is both a story and VN, and this is how the story is being told (since inception), which is part of why I support SA/RIA.

I wish the diaries were more expansive - more text, especially coving the thoughts about the dates and spa - since this is also part of how the story is being told.

If you are here, enjoying this VN for free - I recommend using the space bar to get past the story if you are not interested in it. You can also set a scene to auto if you want to focus on just the images.

Even better - become a Patreon and pose your thoughts to the Patreon community who supports SA/RIA. Boom and his team certainly deserve the support!

Reactions: BloodyFace and J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
*types review*

I'm not going to defend any of our work in the team because, well... your opinion is your opinion.
Nothing right or wrong about that, just your personal opinion.
And to each their own in the end.

What I AM going to say though is that to a certain degree, that I agree with some of the things.
Don't get me wrong, nothing will change in regard of the compliments or the characters being sweet to each other.
That's how the game is, that's how the story is and that's how the characters are, and what our fans like/love.
Nothing will change in regard of the "chuckles" "giggles" or anything like that.
And nor will anything change about the length of the events.

We've mentioned plenty of times already in the past that if you are looking for a game with quick action or inc... sex
within the first hour... this is not the game for you. (Plenty of titles on this websites that are like that)

But I do see that at certain stages that I've gone a little bit overboard with the use of "I'll be honest" or "amazing"
And my plan is this year(while creating the normal monthly content) to go through all the current content in the game to make it a little bit more "streamlined", and fix all the grammar errors as well, as fix some of the images that aren't right.
(Nothing will change in terms of content)
But this is a work in progress and such things are to be expected, especially when you put out substantial monthly updates like we do each month.

Hopefully we are able to change your mind in the future about our game, but we understand if we don't.
This is not a game/experience for everyone, especially not on this website.
But we are still extremely proud of what we've created thus far :)

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
How do I get the lv 6-7 event for m&s? I've finished their diaries and gotten them up to 100
You have to finish certain events: Cosplay, Date Night and Lingerie - Check the blue/white hint button in the middle of the top.

Also check the gallery if there is something missing.
When you got them all, the movie night option should be available at dinner.

If you can't find anything feel free to send me your save game, and I'll check it for you. :)

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I've started playing the game but some stuff doesn't really work. When asked whats your relationship with M and S, which I can already see that those initials are hints to "Mom" and "Sister," and if we say Mom and Sister, then it seems to accept that as their names for whatever reason. I mean, it'd be weird to keep calling out to S like; "Hey, Sister." "How are you Sister?" "Yes, Sister." "What's going on, Sister?" etc. etc.. So, here's an idea; have that question actually mean what is asked; "What's your relationship with ___," instead of asking that and then setting it as their name. How about you add 2 questions for both of them? One asking what is their relationship with you, and the other one asking "What is their name?"/"And her name?" That way, we can both establish what our relationship is with M & S and what they're called.

I hope you will take this under consideration. Thank you.
Hi Deathknight,
Sorry for the late reply.

I totally understand where you're coming from and thank you for your input.

Regarding the Sister:
It may be different for other countries but for mine we use "Sis".
So it would be :
"Hey, Sis." "How are you Sis?" "Yes, Sis." "What's going on, Sis?"

Same with Mom,
"Hey, mom." "How are you mom?" "Yes, mom." "What's going on, mom?"

But yes, having a real name imput as well would be nice, I'll be sure to implement it into the next version which should be out in 7-10 days.

-Boom
I would like to ask why this option of choosing both a relationship with the MC and also choosing a real name has not been added to the game?

Because seriously it's really weird to read in the game that the MC calls his sister only as "Sis" all the time instead of using her name.
With mom it doesn't sound so strange, but when it comes to sister no one calls her "Sis" all the time, they just call her by her first name.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I would like to ask why this option of choosing both a relationship with the MC and also choosing a real name has not been added to the game?

Because seriously it's really weird to read in the game that the MC calls his sister only as "Sis" all the time instead of using her name.
With mom it doesn't sound so strange, but when it comes to sister no one calls her "Sis" all the time, they just call her by her first name.
They both have a name.
In the office M is called by her name a couple times, and in the college S is pretty always mentioned with her name as well.

But, this is partly personal preference and cultural differences.
I pretty much grew up with using that word instead of her name, and I know plenty of people who do the same thing, especially if they are older than their S.

For you it might seem weird, but for plenty of people it's the most normal thing in the world.
And in this game, it's also partly a nickname like Silly and Cutie.

Last edited:

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
I know that I am one of many Patreons who like the text. This is both a story and VN, and this is how the story is being told (since inception), which is part of why I support SA/RIA.

I wish the diaries were more expansive - more text, especially coving the thoughts about the dates and spa - since this is also part of how the story is being told.

If you are here, enjoying this VN for free - I recommend using the space bar to get past the story if you are not interested in it. You can also set a scene to auto if you want to focus on just the images.

Even better - become a Patreon and pose your thoughts to the Patreon community who supports SA/RIA. Boom and his team certainly deserve the support!
I think you misunderstand me, i like the story. But in order to get to the actual story you have to fight through a constant bombardment of the same text over and over again. You mean to tell me you love to read the same exact thing over and over again in every conversation? i mean if you do thats fine but its way overboard in my opinion is all. Does MC really need to reassure M/S in every interaction, or call them beautiful/cute literally every single time they speak? Theres just no variety in the dialogue is all im saying it makes it for a boring read. Im not looking for a instant gratification here i think the pacing of the relationships is perfect im specifically just talking about what im reading in the dialogue thats all.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019

Mhm... I do actually call my sister just "Sis", and our first language is not even English.
She calls me a somewhat cuter version of "brother", can't translate what she actually calls me into English, sorry. :D
When we're alone or just family is present, that is.

I think it's just a thing some do and some don't, but it exists.

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
I'm not going to defend any of our work in the team because, well... your opinion is your opinion.
Nothing right or wrong about that, just your personal opinion.
And to each their own in the end.

What I AM going to say though is that to a certain degree, that I agree with some of the things.
Don't get me wrong, nothing will change in regard of the compliments or the characters being sweet to each other.
That's how the game is, that's how the story is and that's how the characters are, and what our fans like/love.
Nothing will change in regard of the "chuckles" "giggles" or anything like that.
And nor will anything change about the length of the events.

We've mentioned plenty of times already in the past that if you are looking for a game with quick action or inc... sex
within the first hour... this is not the game for you. (Plenty of titles on this websites that are like that)

But I do see that at certain stages that I've gone a little bit overboard with the use of "I'll be honest" or "amazing"
And my plan is this year(while creating the normal monthly content) to go through all the current content in the game to make it a little bit more "streamlined", and fix all the grammar errors as well, as fix some of the images that aren't right.
(Nothing will change in terms of content)
But this is a work in progress and such things are to be expected, especially when you put out substantial monthly updates like we do each month.

Hopefully we are able to change your mind in the future about our game, but we understand if we don't.
This is not a game/experience for everyone, especially not on this website.
But we are still extremely proud of what we've created thus far :)
Oh don't get me wrong the I think the pacing in this game is actually really good. I would complain if MC bends his sister or mother over after 1 in game day lol. My biggest complaint was just the constant compliments and reassurance in every single interaction. Even if you dialed it down to every other interaction would be a vast improvement and would make playing the game less daunting of a task. Or even if you didn't change the frequency at all and grabbed a thesaurus and changed the compliments up a little bit just anything to break the monotony. Maybe when more content is added for other characters it'll help out a lot since you can break up the interactions with M/S with a side character, I don't remember having any issues with the neighbors content. Just my thoughts though its your game in the end, i would never expect anyone to cater specifically to me :)

Reactions: J..D

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Whoa, played through again - only to have it end at the same point as before - I guess there are some new bits but it seems the updates for a lot of games have been trickling extremely slowly.
Which version did you play last?

In 0.7.0 alone are 34 new events. (January Update)

7am and 8am - S&M Home = 12 events
An entire level for the Neighbors = 22 events

In total: 1249 Images / 09 Animations / 56.676 Words

0.6.12f (December Update)
That one was equally large.

But you can find almost all patch notes in the Changelog-Spoiler in OP.

Oh... And Updates for SA come on a monthly basis. :)

-

Edit:

To prevent confusion:

Current level 7 events are going to be replaced with actual level 7 content.
In level 7 there's only 2 in-game hours of content for M&S yet - the rest of the events are level 6 placeholders.

The February Update brings 2 more in-game hours for M&S + Side Character content.

the roadmap for 0.7.1 if you're interested. :)

Last edited:

Demento56

Oct 8, 2017
Quick question, is this not exactly Research Into Affection? I know sometimes Honey Select and Daz3d games look a little samey, but I'm pretty sure the previews look exactly the same and I didn't see anything about a name change.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Quick question, is this not exactly Research Into Affection? I know sometimes Honey Select and Daz3d games look a little samey, but I'm pretty sure the previews look exactly the same and I didn't see anything about a name change.
Same game - just renamed - and continued with the new name.

Reactions: BloodyFace
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes