J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Hi. Any news or plans about the lenght of the version 0.9? Maybe until april or may - 2023?

Another: Do you Keep going your project with 3 more levels after that version 0.10?

And answering you: yes, i need a time machine :)

Greetings
When exactly the 0.9.X cycle is going to end, is something I can't say.
Not because I don't want to, because I would love to know everything 100% for sure beforehand.

But, simply because you never know what happens.
For example, the previous two updates were a bit smaller because I was dealing with a wrist injury.
Or, 2 years ago I had to skip an entire update because I was very sick with Covid.

I don't want to promise something now, and having to break that promise later on.
The one thing that I can promise though is that I'll go as fast as possible, as I've been doing for the past 3 years.

What is going to happen after Level 9?

There will be a couple more levels, however... the ending levels will be shorter than the current ones.

PS.
If you get that time machine, could you pick up some winning lottery numbers for me?
I really want to upgrade my equipment and hire some help so we can get (re)started with Private Community as well. :rolleyes:

Reactions: pip02 and Uthuriel

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I really like this game, but I'd like to have stories with other charachters too not only M&S
What do you mean exactly?
All side characters do have their own unique stories.
It's just that the main focus of developing lies on M&S, but there's almost always a side character included in an update.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueDragon!

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #4 for update 0.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.9.1 (In development):

Tier 3 - November 30th (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- December 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - December 14th

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I've downloaded the 9.0 update three times, but it will not unpack.
If you're using 7-Zip or WinRAR, make sure to update to the latest version.
If that's not working either, the file might be corrupted. Get a download manager like JDownloader2.
Browsers often fuck up bigger files.

Cammoncaesar2

May 21, 2020
Sinto falta de um google drive nas opções de download, ter que baixar a 200kb/s um jogo de 12gb é um sofrimento inacreditavel, e mesmo tendo aquela bosta de mega, ainda sim ele é um pedaço de lixo que limita em 1GB e 500Mb que tu pode baixar por dia, e o resto que ta ali são sempre horríveis de baixar, pelo menos no google driver mesmo sugando toda a tua internet, ele baixaria em 50 vezes o tempo que demoraria se tu esperasse o limite do mega resetar ou se esperasse o jogo baixando a 200 ou até menos nós outros sites la em cima.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It's spelt wrong. The image name uses - and the error uses _

Rose-Level2-1800-LivingRoom-44 is different than Rose_Level2_1800_LivingRoom_44
I mean... DUH

All images follow the same naming convention though and work.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes