Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
I think that I will get hate for this Post, but yeah. Is there a walkthrough here and when yes on wich page? On the OP it isn't there.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I think that I will get hate for this Post, but yeah. Is there a walkthrough here and when yes on wich page? On the OP it isn't there.
You don't need one ... all you need to know is in the diary pages.

Check Cams every hour / send text messages every hour / check M&S every possible hour

Reactions: ttrreess

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Ah, yes. True. I didn't played it for a while, so I forgot it.
Now I need to remember what the passwords were on Mom and Sis PC...

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Every month
Cool, thanks.
I did notice sometimes that there's text inconsistencies in Sis' diary entries.
Her name in this is Shannon* but she still sometimes refers to herself as "Chloe" in her diary entries.
Yes, I know that was her name in RiC but it's still a bit careless to not notice those.

It may be an intentional callback but I don't think that's the case.

* It can't be a coincidence that she's named after a river.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Cool, thanks.
I did notice sometimes that there's text inconsistencies in Sis' diary entries.
Her name in this is Shannon* but she still sometimes refers to herself as "Chloe" in her diary entries.
Yes, I know that was her name in RiC but it's still a bit careless to not notice those.

It may be an intentional callback but I don't think that's the case.

* It can't be a coincidence that she's named after a river.
She calls the diary Chloe ;)
As many girs/women do, they give their diary's a name so they get a connection with it.

This isn't a "When's the next release" post, but...
How often does Boom update?
We update RiA every month indeed :)

We are now putting on the final touches for the 0.6.5 update (And that will be most likely the biggest update so far in terms of content)

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
J..D

is it true that Level 3 and 4 Weekend Event is not on the Game yet or is it a Bug/ old Version of the game? The version says it's 0.6.4 though so I'm a bit confused.
To make sure that I wouldn't miss the content I made saves before every Level Up so when it is true and it comes later, that I can play this Scene on the Lvl 3 and 4 saves so I get it on the Gallery.

Would be great to know if it's legit that it's missing or not.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
J..D

is it true that Level 3 and 4 Weekend Event is not on the Game yet or is it a Bug/ old Version of the game? The version says it's 0.6.4 though so I'm a bit confused.
To make sure that I wouldn't miss the content I made saves before every Level Up so when it is true and it comes later, that I can play this Scene on the Lvl 3 and 4 saves so I get it on the Gallery.

It was a mistake ... here's JDs explanation

Reactions: J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
J..D

Yeah, we might a small communication/planning error like bloody says.

There will be A LOT of weekend content implemented in the updates after this one.
In home weekend content, out of home weekend content. :)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I noticed something.
The Level 5 (or is it 6? Too much alcohol. One or the other, that's certain, though) animated scene at 5PM with sister (I'm sure it was at or around that time) shows a hand sticking out THROUGH Shannon's side like someone's lodged an arm in her in an a non-erotic way.

It's not the scene where you walk in on her or peep on her but the other one.
I could be wrong, but there's at least one scene that shoves a hand through her model.
I'd take a sceencap if it was possible (tried but it kept screencapping the previous scene).

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I noticed something.
The Level 5 (or is it 6? Too much alcohol. One or the other, that's certain, though) animated scene at 5PM with sister (I'm sure it was at or around that time) shows a hand sticking out THROUGH Shannon's side like someone's lodged an arm in her in an a non-erotic way.

It's not the scene where you walk in on her or peep on her but the other one.
I could be wrong, but there's at least one scene that shoves a hand through her model.
I'd take a sceencap if it was possible (tried but it kept screencapping the previous scene).
This one is known and will be fixed in the last update of this cycle with other bugs and dialogue/image errors :)

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes