Kennygo

Jan 28, 2020
BloodyFace, I tried the ren'py thing for 6.4 but it didn't work (or I messed up). Can you explain it with a little more detail?

Milinko23

Jul 12, 2018
The file you want to download is no longer available.
The account that created this link has been closed due to multiple violations of our Terms of Service.
That's what makes me mega

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
The file you want to download is no longer available.
The account that created this link has been closed due to multiple violations of our Terms of Service.
That's what makes me mega
Compressed is still online. Sorry, I didn't check the other ones before.

Reactions: Milinko23

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Compressed Version

LQ version on Mega and HQ on GDrive

The quality of LQ is not that bad ... i've made 2 screens here
Like we say to people on patreon and discord.

It's meant to be played in HQ, and you will get the fullest experience that way as well.
The LQ version clearly is... well... lower quality...
But we understand that not everybody has good internet or don't want to download 5 GB every month.

So instead of saying "tough luck" we decided to listen to the people and include a LQ version as well :)

But again.
It's meant to be played in HQ, and you will get the fullest experience that way.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Like we say to people on patreon and discord.

It's meant to be played in HQ, and you will get the fullest experience that way as well.
The LQ version clearly is... well... lower quality...
But we understand that not everybody has good internet or don't want to download 5 GB every month.

So instead of saying "tough luck" we decided to listen to the people and include a LQ version as well :)

But again.
It's meant to be played in HQ, and you will get the fullest experience that way.
Yeah ... i almost never read posts on Patreon. Some devs are a little spoily.
I just pay and wait for downloads :D

Reactions: J..D

toma000007

Mar 17, 2018
v0.6.5 is on svscomics if someone wants to download 4+ GB at low speed :LOL:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
v0.6.5 is on svscomics if someone wants to download 4+ GB at low speed :LOL:
Yeah, but who wants to try downloading 4GB at a rate of about 50KB/s?

Frazzanova, I said it wasn't a "When is the next update post" because it wasn't. All I asked was how often the game gets updated and my question was answered.

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
That was fast :oops:
As long as it is not here it ain't that bad for you though.
I'm not even sure it's RIA since the screens are from RIC. 207 653 downloads are also a bit too many for that short period of time.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
As long as it is not here it ain't that bad for you though.
I'm not even sure it's RIA since the screens are from RIC. 207 653 downloads are also a bit too many for that short period of time.
SVS works differently, it's the amount of downloads that the game had in total.
As the game has one page that get's updated with a new link every time.

And every adult developer these days knows that it will turn up at sites like Svs and F95.
And we respect that, and we even try to post links ourselfs every now and then or proper information with bug fixes.

We just hope that when people like our projects, when they really enjoy it, that they visit our patreon page as well and try to support us :)

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
Frazzanova, I said it wasn't a "When is the next update post" because it wasn't. All I asked was how often the game gets updated and my question was answered.
confusedmath.gif Uhhhhh, ok. Sorry I posted information about an itemized timeline of the next 2 upcoming releases including the expected content. Next time I'll be less helpful.

Reactions: Black Mamba24
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes