BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
i've tried that, everything in her room was selected and nothing to do with the passord
If i remember right you'll get a hint later on to use your moms computer. After you've got that hint you'll find the password in her room by clicking stuff ;)

Edit: i think it was at lvl 3 or 4

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
If i remember right you'll get a hint later on to use your moms computer. After you've got that hint you'll find the password in her room by clicking stuff ;)

Edit: i think it was at lvl 3 or 4
Just confirmed it. You can unlock both computers on lvl 1. PC - take a peek -> (Mom) look a the photo next to pc, (Sis) look at bunny -> PC - take a peek

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Just confirmed it. You can unlock both computers on lvl 1. PC - take a peek -> (Mom) look a the photo next to pc, (Sis) look at bunny -> PC - take a peek
Oh really? Okay then, ignore my post ppl :D
But i'm sure there's a hint later on for somthing related to her computer :unsure:

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
Thank you!! i thought that part of the desk was connected so i never bothered trying it

Maximus

May 2, 2017
My screen goes black when I click start, even start menu is bugged, I'd already
installed the bugfix but didn't change anything. Can someone help.

Jaykeex

May 7, 2019
I've never been one to critique these types of games on grammar and spelling issues. It's never a big deal for me and easy to forgive. However, the non-stop misuse of the word "to" instead of "too" in the game, but in the diary entries especially, is a bit irksome. I don't think I've seen the world "too" used a single time.

Other than that, I'm really enjoying this game, and look forward to progression with other characters.

Last edited:

Jaykeex

May 7, 2019
You haven't played that many games here, have you? Way too many have the MCs looking like they should be 13 at most.
I'll never figure it out.
Oh yeah, I know a lot of the MCs look young, but they're still usually taller than the female characters. That's why it caught my interest that this MC was shorter than his mom.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
i cant level up Miss tyler, i tried to speak with her at 9am after the usb scene in sisters room, nothing happens, every time i speak with her in school nothing happens, any help?
i tried to speak with her in classroom at 9am then at canteen at 1pm, then at teachers lounge at 2pm, then at classroom again @ 3pm.

Finally got it, have to Level up to 6, to start to speak with her..
how do you find the usb drive?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Short term and mid term

Long term.

During the S events in level 5 you acquire a certain object relating to the teacher.
Once she (S) is level 6 and you played all the teachers event in school a certain event becomes available in the afternoon.
what's this object, and which events in level 5?

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes