Jul 9, 2017
Hahhahahaha. He is moving to Ren'Py so.....expect 1 or 2 more updates and then a remaster/redo/reloaded/revolution/Remake/<Enter generic name>
Nah, that's not Boom's style. He recently put his other game(Private Community) onto Ren'py, and has said that it's a much better platform than what he's been using, so he's doing this to make the game better. Only way he abandons this is if we have another RiC problem where people report him to Patreon and he has to abandon it so his page isn't shut down.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Uh me god ... this got updated ? I thought this was ended in Lalala land already. Thanks, Boom !

Oh, he switch to Renpy ? ... well, gonna wait for that instead.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Any sex yet?
How many more updates until there will be sex animations?
Hi Demerol,

I honestly can't say for multiple reasons...

As the levels progress there is going to be more and more things you can do with the characters = more content going into each Corruption level.

I was able to get all of the level 1 corruption content into the game in 1 month.
It took me 2 months to get all of the level 2 content implemented.
And it's just taken me 3 months to get all the level 3 content implemented.

This is due to each event needing more images, options etc etc.

That all being said though, I'm still looking for someone to hire to come on board and help me with this project, once I find them the development process should speed up considerably.

The best I can say for now is that the "sex stuff" will start being implemented around level 5.

would it be possible to create an incest patch to make the game more like the old one?
I'm not sure why you'd need an incest patch as you can just type Mom and Sis as their names resulting in the same thing.

@Boomatica i found 2 little text mistake.The first is is the room from the sister at 12pm.And the second is when the mc watched the sister in the camera on 9pm .i have startet a new game .I play the version 0.0.39
Thank you, I'll be sure to get this fixed in the Ren'py release in 2 weeks time.

Uh me god ... this got updated ? I thought this was ended in Lalala land already. Thanks, Boom !

Oh, he switch to Renpy ? ... well, gonna wait for that instead.
I would suggest waiting for the Ren'py port in 2 weeks time as it'll have some more content in it as well.

Reactions: gigan

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
The first Ren'py test build of RIA is done.
We've given it a run through and it's now been given to our testers.
Once the game has been tested + any bugs reported, Quonix will then fix them + implement the new content for the build.
It's all looking good so far, just wanted to keep you all updated.

We're still looking to release on the 15th.
I'll be sending the build to @N7 Once it's ready so it can be posted here when I release it to my supporters.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Android Port :

It does look as though we'll be porting an official Android build as well!

There are only 2 issues we've run into :
1. Performance
The game felt a little sluggish at times but this could be due to the device, it will vary on every device.

2. Button size on the hot-bar (Mainly for phones)
But we're adding a toggle option in the preference menu so that if you click on the hot-bar a menu will appear making it easier for you to press the buttons.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hey, are the savegames compatible with the coming new ren'py version?
Hi Neogata,

I'm afraid not.

But because I know just how annoying it is to start over again we've added a cheat menu into the game for all to use. "It's the interactive plant in the player's bedroom"

There are several cheats you can use but there is also 1 option in the cheat menu for you to instantly set the girls to level 3 + 100 Affection along with unlocking all of the spy cams.

This way you can get up to where the RPGMV version left off.

Hope this helps.

-Boom & Team.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
just want to say how I appreciate how active you are in this forum...keeping us all up to date and stuff. So thank you very much and keep it up.
Thank you for the kind words :)
Communication is key between developers and the players ^^

Ps.
We found a couple of bugs while the files were uploading so had to start them again, hence why they're still not up.
That being said, the Windows and Mac version should be finished in about 10 mins and will be posted here + sent to N7 as soon as they're done.

The Android version could be another 2 or so hours yet but will be posted as soon as it's finished.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
That is a very impressive changelog. I’m looking forward to playing this update.

It’s an enjoyable game with nice animations. ;):coffee:

Reactions: Hans98
3.20 star(s) 108 Votes