JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Here is a compressed win and mac version of 0.0.39!

Win (257MB): - - - -
Mac (310MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks and appreciated. (y):coffee:

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Here is a compressed win and mac version of 0.0.39!

Win (257MB): - - - -
Mac (310MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was currently uploading a lower quality version but no need now.
Thank you for Squashing this.

@N7

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Boomatica i found 2 little text mistake.The first is is the room from the sister at 12pm.And the second is when the mc watched the sister in the camera on 9pm .i have startet a new game .I play the version 0.0.39

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Hey @Boomatica
Any chance this will get switched to Renpy like ?
It will:)

Approximate Release Dates :
Research Into Affection : ( 15/03/2019 )Research Into Affection :
Research Into Affection is coming to Ren'py!"Quonix" and I are currently porting this game over to Ren'py.I'm hoping everyone will be happy about this news as the Ren'py engine is much better suited for this type of game.Not only will it solve the "Saves issues" a lot of people are having but it will also run a lot smoother and allow us to implement some new game mechanics I've always wanted to implement but was unable to do so with the RPGMV Engine.This Ren'py port will be released publicly to everyone on the 15/03/2019.This Ren'py port is going to be a lot of work and due to this I'll have very little time to add new content into the new Ren'py version of the game.But because I still want some "new" content for you all to play and test in the Ren'py version of the game I've decided to leave out 2 events from the release I just posted. "Hense why it's only 0.0.39"These 2 events being :1. The Weekend event. (As I want to try something new with the Ren'py Engine)2. The Main level up event "3-4". (As this will be a big event)So it's up to you if you wish to continue and play the update I just posted or wait for the Ren'py port so you'll have more content to play when it's released in 2 weeks time.Please note :There will be a cheat menu in the Ren'py version for all to use.An option will be added to instantly get you up to where this version leaves off."Artist" Position still open!I'm still looking to hire someone to come and work on this project with me.With this game being ported over to Ren'py I'm now only looking for someone with experience in using ( Honey Select Studio ) to come and work with me.Our developer Quonix will be implementing each update into Ren'py so I'm now only looking for an artist to create the images needed for the events.I'm currently creating a post with all the details and the link to the post will be displayed on my main page in the next couple of hours.So if you're interested then please follow to know more details.

Theballs

Jul 14, 2017
Hope this game find an end and not be abandoned in the middle like the other one-.-
Hahhahahaha. He is moving to Ren'Py so.....expect 1 or 2 more updates and then a remaster/redo/reloaded/revolution/Remake/<Enter generic name>

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Hahhahahaha. He is moving to Ren'Py so.....expect 1 or 2 more updates and then a remaster/redo/reloaded/revolution/Remake/<Enter generic name>
I'd wish for this - 21 pages and not a single review? I have no idea if this is a great game or the worst!

3.20 star(s) 108 Votes