alucardhell

Feb 8, 2018
Research Into Affection,High Quality Version ,orLow Quality Version I always tried the same thing that said typeerror cannot read property resolution of undefined bug probleme

mrbator

Jun 1, 2017
This thread really is a grade A example of people behaving like assholes.

No one bothers to read anything about the game or how it is developed, that it's just a side-project to Boomatica's regular game, no, but you have at least one post on each page how he is milking his patreons (and let's be honest here, none of you whiners is a patreon, otherwise you would know better than to post shit like that) and on every page we have one or two people wondering how it is related to RiC.

JUST FUCKING READ THE OPs in the threads, just search a bit through the thread and find any of the dozen times Boomatica had to explain himself.

I'm so, so sick of lazy-ass posters who can't be arsed to look up anything, but are never too lazy to ask the same stupid questions in every thread they visit.

I'm not even a patreon, but I know everything about this game and RiC AND Private Community, because I'm fucking able to read and willing to spend five minutes to search something for myself, instead of cluttering the thread with spam.
The search function is by no means perfect, further more while I understand and respect your passion for these projects this is a website dedicated to fap games so I feel that immediate gratification and laziness in the functions of search and research might be looked upon with a little more forgiveness.

Conversely, people attacking the OP for a series of amazing games need to do a bit more digging before they run their mouth. This is a sacred place of fapping not trolling.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I will start after this RIA reach version 0.0.7 since I have a dejavu travel through time and play everything from first to 0.0.6...=D if you know what I means XD

BlackShadown86

Nov 1, 2018
Put my old saves files where?? I booted up the game and made a new save, but no folder came, heeeelp!! :)
to me it happened the same, start a new game and then when you are on the screen of the house press right mouse button and use the cheat menu and then save the game

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hi all, I tried to copy and paste this post but it didn't end well...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This post is for anyone that is interested in the progress report of the game, the next release dates + Future plans etc.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I hate to be that guy, but this game was supposed to be out about a week ago (and is on Paetron), wondering if someone is going to post it?
Hi Mordred93, "It's okay to be that guy!"

I don't think anyone has posted the build yet as not all of the level 3 corruption content has been implemented.
The last update only included 200+ images and 3+ animations.
Events from: 2PM - 7PM.

The last 2 builds I've released have been "stepping stone" builds or "developer builds" if you will, as these 2 builds have been me slowly implementing all of the corruption level 3 content.

"Hence them being behind a $10 wall on patreon" as I don't feel the builds have enough content to be released publicly yet.

I'm hoping to get the rest of the level 3 content implemented in the next build which I'll be releasing publicly to everyone, here also!

-
Of course, if any of my $10 wish to share their build I've never had an issue with it.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I've just made a looking to hire someone to come and work on this project with me.
If you're interested then please follow the link above.

Reactions: Daveck

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I've just made a looking to hire someone to come and work on this project with me.
If you're interested then please follow the link above.

I wish I had the technical skills to help but I know nothing about this level of programming. I really haven't done programming since I graduated college, and those languages I learned are not what you use (COBOL, C, C++). I have a rig that can handle a lot of the work, but also have a full time job (about 50+ hours a week). I have wanted to get more into this Genre as a side gig but cannot commit to that amount of time. Wish you the best.

cucainho

Nov 29, 2018
Very good game.
I hope to have a mother's adulterous clip in her computer and her sister's sex clip with her boyfriend, for example.
Thanks for the game

Reactions: BeastMaster59
3.20 star(s) 108 Votes