IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
i love the games. for all i care you could do a third one, i would play too. keep it up, guys. "thumbs up"

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Yeah I read that :) but it dont say where the location is, to put my old save files?

€dit: it says "local data location" but have no clue where that is :p
Local data location: Where all your local date is saved by programs.

The path is : C:\Users\"YourComputerNameHere"\AppData\Local\Boomatica\RIA\User Data

I always tried the same thing that said typeerror cannot read property resolution of undefined bug probleme
Can you try moving the game folder to your desktop and running the game from there.
RPGMV has a weird bug where if the folder is located in too many subfolders strange errors appear.

If this doesn't work can you let me know your system details?

Example :

Operating System: Windows
Version: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080

Did the thread get renamed or something, since this is a remake? Seems weird it's been around for months, has 17 pages, and no ratings.

i love the games. for all i care you could do a third one, i would play too. keep it up, guys. "thumbs up"
Maybe next year :LOL:

Reactions: tonny

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
Wait what.. so is this a new game or just a re-branding of the ric or... I'm confused... o_O
Cause they sure as hell look the same (without having downloaded and played it)

Is it patreon having another puritan hissy fit and demanded a name change or....?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Pretty damn accurate.
Try reading the post Boomatica quoted before you make accusations. He had no choice- his back was literally against the wall. It's either change or lose your entire income. Boomatica tried to get around Patreon and considered going for months with no income just to give you the "incest" and younger content so how is that "milking"?

Because of your post, you've just proven to me that you fall in one or all of these categories -
1- You cannot read or understand the English language. We can help you with that. Re-read the post Boomatica made
2- You cannot scroll up at all. Learn to scroll or fix your mouse.. or use the up arrow, pageup/home keys.
3- You are trying to troll. In that case, I'll just alert the mods to this post.

By the way- Being followed by a mod is not always a good thing since they get notifications of everything you do.
Every. Single. Post.

Wait what.. so is this a new game or just a re-branding of the ric or... I'm confused... o_O
Cause they sure as hell look the same (without having downloaded and played it)

Is it patreon having another puritan hissy fit and demanded a name change or....?
Patreon had a "hissy fit" and is keeping an eye on boomatica cuz he tried to do what few devs did. He tried to get around them to produce the "content' you want and got reported for that. Because their main complaint was that the "sister" looked too young, this version is the "Patreon version" so the scenes are all different. Similar concept, similar engine. But all new images and better animation.

To both of you, read this

Reactions: botc76 and Bakkis15

Sere

May 15, 2017
A few questions please:
1- Is this exactly the same as RIC and the only difference is that the sister is older?
2- In terms of progress, have you surpassed RIC in terms of content?
3- Are there alternate outfits as the corruption level increases?
4- Unlike RIC, can you skip the animated scenes?(in RIC, that was a turnoff for me)

and thanks!

U

User_51567

Thank you!

For those actually looking, it is under the menu options, third one down.
As mentioned a couple times before and could have been searched with the search function very easily.
So before asking a question, try to find it yourself because 99 times of 100 it has been asked or mentioned already

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This thread really is a grade A example of people behaving like assholes.

No one bothers to read anything about the game or how it is developed, that it's just a side-project to Boomatica's regular game, no, but you have at least one post on each page how he is milking his patreons (and let's be honest here, none of you whiners is a patreon, otherwise you would know better than to post shit like that) and on every page we have one or two people wondering how it is related to RiC.

JUST FUCKING READ THE OPs in the threads, just search a bit through the thread and find any of the dozen times Boomatica had to explain himself.

I'm so, so sick of lazy-ass posters who can't be arsed to look up anything, but are never too lazy to ask the same stupid questions in every thread they visit.

I'm not even a patreon, but I know everything about this game and RiC AND Private Community, because I'm fucking able to read and willing to spend five minutes to search something for myself, instead of cluttering the thread with spam.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I think boomatica gave research into corruption to drsmith, this was because boomatica have two active game he is focusing on and didn't have time for a third. Drsmith also shares discord servers with Boomatica
No, he stopped development of RiC, because he needs to earn money and Patreon wouldn't let him continue the game as it is.
He's now approaching certain topics way more stealthily. ;)

Randeza

May 16, 2018
No, he stopped development of RiC, because he needs to earn money and Patreon wouldn't let him continue the game as it is.
He's now approaching certain topics way more stealthily. ;)
aye read his posts after i posted mine

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Local data location: Where all your local date is saved by programs.

The path is : C:\Users\"YourComputerNameHere"\AppData\Local\Boomatica\RIA\User Data
@ all the other players having problems with old saves, just copying the old saves to that folder won't solve your issues, so follow these steps: let's say you have 2 old saves that were in the slots 4 and 5, then start a new game with the version 0.30 and right off the bat create 2 new saves in the slots 4 and 5. clse the game and go to the folder
C:\Users\"YourComputerNameHere"\AppData\Local\Boomatica\RIA\User Data
you'll find there 2 files named Defaultfile4.rpgsave and Defaultfile5.rpgsave. put your 2 saves in that folder and rename those to the exact names of those 2 files, finally delete the original Defaultfile4.rpgsave and Defaultfile5.rpgsave. the game will then successfully recognize your saves as valid for the new version.

SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
Ok so a little tidbit that took me some time figuring out where to put the save files... in Windows 10, AppData is hidden in your username folder. I can only surmise that they do this cause too many retards messed with files in this folder and fucked up their programs. To unhide it, open file explorer click the view tab and check the hidden items box.

3.20 star(s) 108 Votes