jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Hi xAshard,

I'll be releasing build 0.0.30 on the 9th (2 days from now) for my $10 supporters. "Then publicly 1 month after"
But I'm sure one of my lovely supporters will post the game here after a couple of days.
*Wink Wink Nudge Nudge*
boom you should focus on this game...forget pc. also I have the affection all the way up for the mom, how do I raise there corruption lvl?

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
dev plays a part in a game exactly like this one
as far as i know boom and drsmith are different people

is this going to be another breeding season? where somone helping with one game steals the idea, makes thier own game, and jeopardizes the original game for their own benefit? or is this a spinoff that both parties are fine with?

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
now abandoned or why to create the same game under another name? o_O

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
I could have sworn it had to do something with loli stuff/ the sister looking to young in the original game plus incest *shrugs* but alas i don't feel like going back and rereading lol sorry/yes i'm a lazy ass hehe.
Thanks to the gods that be. They will see this and give the correct answer

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Randeza

May 16, 2018

is this going to be another breeding season? where somone helping with one game steals the idea, makes thier own game, and jeopardizes the original game for their own benefit? or is this a spinoff that both parties are fine with?
I think boomatica gave research into corruption to drsmith, this was because boomatica have two active game he is focusing on and didn't have time for a third. Drsmith also shares discord servers with Boomatica

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
He should just take over RIC again. This game gonna forever until it has some real nice scenes. Feel like a waste of time and bandwidth to download this.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Put my old saves files where?? I booted up the game and made a new save, but no folder came, heeeelp!! :)

Reactions: I.W.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017

@bubibudu
@Randeza

I'm the original developer of both games. (RIC) & (RIA)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Put my old saves files where?? I booted up the game and made a new save, but no folder came, heeeelp!! :)
Hopefully, this helps :

I've implemented a new saving system for all operating systems.​
This will mean there will be no need to transfer / move save files from each build as the files are stored in your local data location.​
You will however have to move your old save files to this new location just once if you do not wish to start a new game.​
Boot the game up and save once for the files to be created, then move your old save files and rename them to the new file name.​
Special Thanks to : @phreakinowski for his/her help with this matter.
Windows is at the top, Mac on the bottom.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Hopefully, this helps :

I've implemented a new saving system for all operating systems.​
This will mean there will be no need to transfer / move save files from each build as the files are stored in your local data location.​
You will however have to move your old save files to this new location just once if you do not wish to start a new game.​
Boot the game up and save once for the files to be created, then move your old save files and rename them to the new file name.​
Special Thanks to : @phreakinowski for his/her help with this matter.​
Windows is at the top, Mac on the bottom.
Yeah I read that :) but it dont say where the location is, to put my old save files?

€dit: it says "local data location" but have no clue where that is :p

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Did the thread get renamed or something, since this is a remake? Seems weird it's been around for months, has 17 pages, and no ratings.

3.20 star(s) 108 Votes