met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
@Boomatica Why did you opt for saves being saved under appdata/local instead as what you did when you did RIC putting the saves within the game folder?

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
@Boomatica Why did you opt for saves being saved under appdata/local instead as what you did when you did RIC putting the saves within the game folder?
For many reasons really but the main ones are :

1. Doing so pretty much stopped all the issues/bugs that were being reported on the Mac version of the game.
2. To save the player from having to move the saves every time a new build Is released.

All that being said, It's now creating a lot of issues for the Window users.

I'm tempted to move the saves back to the game folder for the window / linux users and keep the saves in the local data for the mac version.

Ps.
If I do this I will be adding a cheat button in the game which will set all the stats to the current level + money etc for those having issues with the saves etc.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
did you gave up on the project? if yes, thats sad :/
this is sort of a side project to his other game he is doing. He spends most of his time on that one. Though if i remember right (which i might be wrong) he was gonna see if he could get someone to help on this project. So to answer your question. As far as was last said no he hasnt gave up on this project. Just be patient

flimflam

Jun 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@muttdoggy @N7
@Boomatica As always, you and your work are awesome!!! Could you hook us up with the LowQ version as well? If you can that would be awesome and if not thanks anyways.

Also I just wanted to say after seeing the Private Community Ren'Py port I'm looking forward to this being ported in a few weeks as well! Keep up the good work.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Wait? Three gigs already?? The hell no! This can't be optimized in regards to size files at all. I would have thought Boom is too experienced to let the game become that humongous in size so early in the development.

I will definitely wait for a compressed version.

Reactions: camberhorse

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Any chance of quashed version of this game? It's a very large download. :confused::coffee:

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win and mac version of 0.0.39!

Win (257MB): - - - -
Mac (310MB): - - - -

3.20 star(s) 108 Votes