3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
If we don't rape the lady who is kidnapped does that kick us off her route? I don't find that to be fun, but would still like her as a LI.

Amedeux

Apr 6, 2020
Tag: "Flat chest (Avoidable)". I must play this right away!
I predict a bright future for this new genre, although it's clear that the never-ending questions will arise: "- Is the flat chest avoidable?" :KEK:

EDIT: So far the only flat-chested girl in the story also has a penis, so now I consider the aforementioned possible question totally justified.;)

Last edited:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Tag: "Flat chest (Avoidable)". I must play this right away!
I predict a bright future for this new genre, although it's clear that the never-ending questions will arise: "- Is the flat chest avoidable?" :KEK:

EDIT: So far the only flat-chested girl in the story also has a penis, so now I consider the aforementioned possible question totally justified.;)
Screenshot_20221002_212858.jpg

Rhodium69420

Jul 23, 2021
Wait that lady when MC save her if we rape her, it will cancel her route?
No. Her story with our MC will still continue even if you choose to take advantage of her. She will like you even more if you save her right away.

As you may know, your choices with the characters changes the way they feel about MC. And as a side note: Most of the woman characters in the game are in main cast. Which means that they will reapear again in the future.

Only the kinky characters(trap, futa and etc.) these kind of characters's story would most likely "end"

|GHOST|69

May 27, 2024
No. Her story with our MC will still continue even if you choose to take advantage of her. She will like you even more if you save her right away.

As you may know, your choices with the characters changes the way they feel about MC. And as a side note: Most of the woman characters in the game are in main cast. Which means that they will reapear again in the future.

Only the kinky characters(trap, futa and etc.) these kind of characters's story would most likely "end"
Dat means if I save her at dat movement right away dat means I'm on her route?
And how to make ashley a girl, I don't like she have a dick, is there anyway I can disappear her dick by choices? She's cute I want her on my route.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
mc really trying hard to be like onizuka, not that it's a bad thing cus onizuka is fking awesome :p

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi,
I put together a few minor adjustments (mods and a few visual changes).

• Changed the default textbox, to a custom bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background material.
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Used as a secondary support with the UCD mod, and can be used to see more data behind the story choices, and requirement checks when they happen.).
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor mod, which can display on screen what's behind most choices that offer points and other game info. (It's not a walk through, but can aid in game play like one.)
  • Also included a quick menu mod that hide's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to clean up the dialog area by removing the not needed quick menu)

Install:
Just extract and merge the Adjustment game folder with this titles game folder. Then run your game exe, and enjoy the a few minor adjustments.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sweet Revenge [v0.09] [RhodiumRho]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
wow, I hate characters with angry management issues, too much real live there.
I lost count how many angry bitch there was as I lost interest. Sad, this looked promising

Rhodium&Rho

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2022
Made a simple walkthrough mod for this.

Feel free to link it in the OP, gonna keep it updated as long as there is no better alternative.
Linked in the first page. Thanks!
Hi,
I put together a few minor adjustments (mods and a few visual changes).

• Changed the default textbox, to a custom bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background material.
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Used as a secondary support with the UCD mod, and can be used to see more data behind the story choices, and requirement checks when they happen.).
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor mod, which can display on screen what's behind most choices that offer points and other game info. (It's not a walk through, but can aid in game play like one.)
  • Also included a quick menu mod that hide's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to clean up the dialog area by removing the not needed quick menu)

Install:
Just extract and merge the Adjustment game folder with this titles game folder. Then run your game exe, and enjoy the a few minor adjustments.

Regards.
Linked in the first page. Thanks!

Reactions: MrBenny

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.09

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 891 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
Am i going crazy? is swore there was a Ipatch for this or a fan made Ipatch or am i thinking of another game similar to this?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes