Mar 5, 2018
love the characters.. hate mini games.. didn't pay much attention to the order of things with the coffee machine... had to start over as I went through it about 2 dozen times, just never got it right,, shouldn't have taken that long I know, but I beat the hell out of that coffee maker!

• Haha
Reactions: Fynnegun

Aeriall

Apr 20, 2020
I like how unique the models that you made are; but I just feel as if it's a bit too much. If the proportions were toned down slightly that would be a lot better in my eyes. Otherwise, the game looks promising so far! Good luck going forward with this project.

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BTLD and Fynnegun

Fynnegun

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2022
What are the planned future tags for this game?
This are the ones I mentioned in my preview thread: Harem, Lactation, Pregnant, Ahegao, Anal Sex, Romance, Exhibitionism, Kissing, Teasing, "Clones" , Cheating(you fuck other guy's wife), Sex Toys, Titfuck, Footjob, Glasses(is that a thing?), Virgin(though all girls in game are virgins already, expect obvious ones)

I plan on expanding this list by listening to my community as we go along with development.

Fynnegun

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2022
I like how unique the models that you made are; but I just feel as if it's a bit too much. If the proportions were toned down slightly that would be a lot better in my eyes.
By proportions you mean their heads or body type in general?

Reactions: BanditoMarito

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Thanks! Kinks will never be forced, and player will always have a choice. I had small pregnancy preview where the text say "Only if you want, yadda yadda...". Kinks won't happen off-screen either.
What are these kinks you speak of?

Like is it harem related stuff? or anti-harem stuff (i.e. NTR, sharing/swinging, MMF, beast content etc)?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fynnegun

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I think the models are cute. It's different. Maybe a character or two without giant titties for flavor but overall this is quite enjoyable. Some proofreading is needed here and there tho.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes