Fynnegun

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2022
Does this mean we can avoid lesbian scenes?

can't skip the minigames? Are they mandatory?
I actually don't know why lesbian tag is there:unsure: Maybe because of threesome? But yes, if girls fooling around with each other ever be implemented it will be optional.

There's only one minigame right now, and It has 3 dialogues that happen if you keep failing that basically tell you what options you need to pick. But no you can't skip that one, though I tried to make it easy enough to figure out.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Fynnegun

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2022
Are there skippable girls? So far, my harem would consist of only the 2 long-haired ones.
The other 4 I'd ignore (one brunette with red eyes, one blue haired coldie and the twins I'd like to skip).
I plan to make all girls part of MC's harem. Maybe I'll add singular endings, but harem is the true way right now. Though you could just focus on the girls you like for now.

Reactions: Kalsan

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
As far as I've played, the game is fine. The only thing that doesn't convince me are the sex dreams. I would have preferred to be able to ignore them.

There's only one minigame right now, and It has 3 dialogues that happen if you keep failing that basically tell you what options you need to pick. But no you can't skip that one, though I tried to make it easy enough to figure out.
What I liked the most about the coffee pot minigame is the binary prayer to the Machine God. Also, only including 3 options makes the minigame easy enough, since there are only 6 possible combinations (3! = 6), but, at the same time, this makes the hint somewhat unnecessary (getting all 6 combinations takes no more than a few minutes, even less if you use CTRL). Surely if the options had been 4 (4! = 24 combinations) or 5 (5! = 120 combinations) the hint would have been more necessary.

Reactions: Fynnegun

Fynnegun

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2022
As far as I've played, the game is fine. The only thing that doesn't convince me are the sex dreams. I would have preferred to be able to ignore them.

What I liked the most about the coffee pot minigame is the binary prayer to the Machine God. Also, only including 3 options makes the minigame easy enough, since there are only 6 possible combinations (3! = 6), but, at the same time, this makes the hint somewhat unnecessary (getting all 6 combinations takes no more than a few minutes, even less if you use CTRL). Surely if the options had been 4 (4! = 24 combinations) or 5 (5! = 120 combinations) the hint would have been more necessary.
Well, yeah but, I already see that some people start having problems with the minigame, so I guess hints are not that redundant :unsure:

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well, yeah but, I already see that some people start having problems with the minigame, so I guess hints are not that redundant :unsure:
It isn't difficult to solve the minigame:

All the optons are:

1 2 3, 1 3 2, 2 1 3, 2 3 1, 3 1 2, 3 2 1.

If you follow this order, in a maximum of 6 attempts you will solve it. It's as simple as setting one as the first option and varying the other two, to then set another and repeat the operation, you only have to do this three times to get all the possible results.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I have to agree with some people before me. The big heads are definitely unique and make the models seem different enough to all the others you see in games like this. Personally, I'd be fine if you kept the "chibi look" but if you wanna tweak the proportions, I wouldn't mind that either.

Reactions: Fynnegun

Fynnegun

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2022
What do you guys like the most about models? Is it the general look and body type? Are bigger than usual heads a plus?

To be clear, if the model changes happen, it will only reduce head sizes.

So far people like the models, but often say that heads are a bit much, and it will be good to tone them down a bit.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
What do you guys like the most about models? Is it the general look and body type? Are bigger than usual heads a plus?

So far people like the models, but often say that heads are a bit much, and it will be good to tone them down a bit.
Love the entire look. The more I play it the less the larger head stands out. You have an insanely unique look for a koikatsu game and I think all the girls look fantastic. Just my opinion but I'd say you've got a good thing going with them and don't mess with it.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020

My opinion would be to keep them as they are, a lot of VN's on this site look too much the same, I like the uniqueness to these models, they look cute and personally don't think the heads are to over proportional.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes