fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
So i bit the bullet and decided to give the game a go despite being off-put by the big heads and it's fine, you get used to it quick enough. So far the only real complaint i have about it though is the animated sections are simply too fuzzy, the rendering needs some kind of anti-aliasing enabled to smooth out the edges, the jaggies are simply too visible, they get in the way and reduce immersion. Other than that it's your average dating sim, decent but nothing ground breaking, which is a good thing really, not looking for every game to reinvent the wheel and sticking to a common standard is comforting.
I have been meaning to give this one a go, was planning on starting but then seen something say everything that was happening was in his dream so far, so I was waiting for a few version updates to see if that was still the case.

I also agree nothing wrong with the simple style in a storyline, I find myself backing the more simple story line titles but I guess for me throw in a harem with a mother or two on top of the girls your own age and I normally find myself enjoying it

Reactions: Bingoogus

atreyuu2003

Jul 14, 2022
I actually like sandbox, it's a nice change of pace then just always reading visual novels, also you say this community, um the dev would be trying to keep their paid members happy not the community that is downloading it for free.
Well, if it wasn't an overly confusing sandbox, I would be a paying member.

Reactions: Burgh917

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
No direction at all, it's just a figure it out on your own type of sandbox...Have to pass for now, hopefully a mod is made or a hint system is installed. Until then good luck.

Reactions: notBatman747

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
You mean heads specifically? Or body type itself?
I feel similarly so I will answer in his stead: it's how thin the legs, arms and the neck are compared to the rest of the body, the are one size too small to be considered in the bounds of norm in my opinion, heads are big too, but that's acceptable I guess.

Granted, I've just started the game so it might wear off.

Edit: yeah after playing through the game I got kinda used to it (or it got better, hard to say). Some combinations of clothes, hairstyles and positions really put these things on the forefront. First scene with Kate in prologue I couldn't not notice how thin her neck and arms were, similarly in the first scene meeting Isabella when she was hugging MC her head took all the screen and was bigger than her torso in that perspective.

Overall I really like the game, but due to the early version and lack of content I will not rate it for now. As for things I would change other than tweaking body proportions:
- it's kinda too late but please don't do dream scenes, they just don't count in my opinion (and in opinion on many others) and the game looks to be progressing at fast enough pace for them to not be required, it's just a cheap move in games where there is no action even 2 hours into the game to throw a bone to the player
- when MC gets a handjob from Veronica he clearly cums on a carpet, just add a line that he missed it or something, it bothered me watching this scene

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I think make the game you want, my only advice would be try to aim for updating when you have more than 15 mins of gameplay, ideally aim for 30+ mins. Frequent updating is nice, but if it's only a handful of scenes that even the slowest of readers can get through in 5 minutes you are likely to burn people out.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes