Sep 1, 2019
It isn't difficult to solve the minigame:

All the optons are:

1 2 3, 1 3 2, 2 1 3, 2 3 1, 3 1 2, 3 2 1.

If you follow this order, in a maximum of 6 attempts you will solve it. It's as simple as setting one as the first option and varying the other two, to then set another and repeat the operation, you only have to do this three times to get all the possible results.
Hey so this is actually false. You still have access to all the actions after using one of them, which indicates that it might be possible to have a combo such as 111, or 112, or 113, and so on and so forth. This brings the total amount of possible combinations to a staggering amount of combinations. Of course this is assuming that you can press the option such as pray more than once in a combination which is not indicated to be not possible. Best thing in this case to do is remove the previously selected option from the options list once it is selected. This is why the minigame confused me the first time, but I might have just been overthinking the problem :unsure:.

rbrim08

Nov 3, 2020
Those opening questions were hella confusing. I ended up changing "roommates" and "tenants" to actual names, thinking it was asking me to name characters or something.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hey so this is actually false. You still have access to all the actions after using one of them, which indicates that it might be possible to have a combo such as 111, or 112, or 113, and so on and so forth. This brings the total amount of possible combinations to a staggering amount of combinations. Of course this is assuming that you can press the option such as pray more than once in a combination which is not indicated to be not possible. Best thing in this case to do is remove the previously selected option from the options list once it is selected. This is why the minigame confused me the first time, but I might have just been overthinking the problem :unsure:.
That would be if it were repeating combinations, but in this case I've assumed that all repeating combinations are false by default even though you can choose them.

Reactions: Majordeathwish

daat boi

Sep 17, 2017
There are 3 * 3 * 3 = 3^3 = 27 different combinations. Hardly staggering.

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
What do you guys like the most about models? Is it the general look and body type? Are bigger than usual heads a plus?

To be clear, if the model changes happen, it will only reduce head sizes.

So far people like the models, but often say that heads are a bit much, and it will be good to tone them down a bit.
Honestly, keep 'em as is. They look unique and it's kinda hot.

I think what we really want is just more content. Keep up the great work!

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
There are 3 * 3 * 3 = 3^3 = 27 different combinations. Hardly staggering.
Although you can choose the same option several times, the game implies that what you have to do is put them in order, so repeating the same option several times will result in a guaranteed failure and the logical thing would be to avoid being able to do so.

garabyte

Jun 1, 2017
What do you guys like the most about models? Is it the general look and body type? Are bigger than usual heads a plus?

So far people like the models, but often say that heads are a bit much, and it will be good to tone them down a bit.
Maybe some variety in boob size, but if that is not going to be possible, then keep them as they are. The same chibi look for the MC would be a great addition.

huththa

Aug 14, 2022
Are they made purely in koikatsu? It looks really good and unique. Been meaning to download it and try to creat my own characters but in most games they all look the same. The face that is.

Reactions: Fynnegun

MrBallsack

Oct 3, 2018

Keep the bobble heads, theyre cute and it makes the art style unique (y)

huththa

Aug 14, 2022
I'm using Koikatsu Sunshine. I've spent a bit of time tweaking the models myself, glad that it payed off!
It really did pay off. Great work! Do you have to install the entire game to use the character creator, or is it available seperately? I'm definitely interested in trying it out.

Fynnegun

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2022
It really did pay off. Great work! Do you have to install the entire game to use the character creator, or is it available seperately? I'm definitely interested in trying it out.
Yes, you have to download it. I don't think stand alone character creator is a thing.

Aug 31, 2017
I haven't gotten too deep into the game yet, but I can say do enjoy the characters and vibe of the game. Only issue I have so far is the survey/questions asked in the beginning to set up your relationships to characters, it's hella confusing when you first start. It's nothing major per say, but it's an inconvenience.

Look forward to seeing where this goes!

GreggoryLove

Aug 1, 2021

Like others have said, having an art style on this site that is different from the norm is actually a good thing for the most part. If you make any changes to the models I would suggest only minor changes. Slightly smaller heads, slightly thicker necks, slightly larger arms, etc...

Another thing I would suggest is to have some more variety to the body types. Add some girls with smaller breasts, more athletic bodies, taller, shorter, etc... This will help attract players that like certain body types that you don't currently have in the game and to also attract those that like more variety overall as well.

Hope this helps some. Thanks for all the effort you've put into the game so far. :)

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Chiming in as someone who hasn't played this yet, I do think the head sizes are steering me away a bit from actually trying out the game. The last preview pic especially just gives me a really uncanny vibe.

Probably something I could get used to if I managed to get into the game, but first impressions are important after all. I think the models would still feel relatively unique for a Koikatsu game with them tuned down.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes