BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks! Kinks will never be forced, and player will always have a choice. I had small pregnancy preview where the text say "Only if you want, yadda yadda...". Kinks won't happen off-screen either.
Does this mean we can avoid lesbian scenes?

love the characters.. hate mini games.. didn't pay much attention to the order of things with the coffee machine... had to start over as I went through it about 2 dozen times, just never got it right,, shouldn't have taken that long I know, but I beat the hell out of that coffee maker!
can't skip the minigames? Are they mandatory?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fynnegun

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
At first I thought I wouldn't like it, cause the characters looked like they were all midgets, but those pygmy women grew on me. I can tell you put a lot of work into the game already and it really shows. Overall a nice coherent story, with a unique, but pleasant stylized visual look to it. Only suggestion I'd make is see if you can find a proofreader or two to go over updates and smooth out the dialogue, as there were a few grammatical errors or missing words.

fapipapi

Sep 8, 2022
i dunno why they remind me of bobble heads they are strangely shaped "confused boner"

Last edited:
  • Haha

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
One thing I'd like to be changed is the Event list and the Lewd Event grid-list, I think it'd be good to show greyed-out entries for the yet-to-be-seen events, that way you can see just how many events you haven't seen yet, and you'll know how much more content there is.

• Thinking Face
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes