• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Mar 5, 2018
love the characters.. hate mini games.. didn't pay much attention to the order of things with the coffee machine... had to start over as I went through it about 2 dozen times, just never got it right,, shouldn't have taken that long I know, but I beat the hell out of that coffee maker!

• Haha
Reactions: Fynnegun

Aeriall

Apr 20, 2020
I like how unique the models that you made are; but I just feel as if it's a bit too much. If the proportions were toned down slightly that would be a lot better in my eyes. Otherwise, the game looks promising so far! Good luck going forward with this project.

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BTLD and Fynnegun

Fynnegun

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2022
What are the planned future tags for this game?
This are the ones I mentioned in my preview thread: Harem, Lactation, Pregnant, Ahegao, Anal Sex, Romance, Exhibitionism, Kissing, Teasing, "Clones" , Cheating(you fuck other guy's wife), Sex Toys, Titfuck, Footjob, Glasses(is that a thing?), Virgin(though all girls in game are virgins already, expect obvious ones)

I plan on expanding this list by listening to my community as we go along with development.

Fynnegun

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2022
I like how unique the models that you made are; but I just feel as if it's a bit too much. If the proportions were toned down slightly that would be a lot better in my eyes.
By proportions you mean their heads or body type in general?

Reactions: BanditoMarito

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Thanks! Kinks will never be forced, and player will always have a choice. I had small pregnancy preview where the text say "Only if you want, yadda yadda...". Kinks won't happen off-screen either.
What are these kinks you speak of?

Like is it harem related stuff? or anti-harem stuff (i.e. NTR, sharing/swinging, MMF, beast content etc)?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fynnegun

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I think the models are cute. It's different. Maybe a character or two without giant titties for flavor but overall this is quite enjoyable. Some proofreading is needed here and there tho.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes