2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

ar1122

Dec 29, 2017
a patch would fit definitly here
i remember there was once patch before but i think it got removed

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
damn the girls got downgraded so hard, amber and mel are now the only good-looking ones, and the rest look like they had bad plastic surgery, the game was good before so I don't know what brought on the rework but obviously, it didn't work, what a waste.
Sorry you feel that way. Everyone has different tastes, and the dev decided to go with this updated look. While I disagree with your preferences, I can definitely understand your feelings. I know that part of the rework was to improve setting the story up and modify some personalities a bit, but obviously there were other changes as well.
yeah, true, but turns out there's no incest and no patch either, so that tag was clickbait in this case.
Sorry about that. I already requested that the incest tag get removed, but it took a bit of time. It was finally yanked, but not until after some folks came asking about that. In the previous version, there was some incest, although it was without the MC or any main characters. The tag applied up until this version. Since it's not in the game now (I don't know if it will be added back in), that was finally removed.
Think the mother and Mel look a lot like they did before, dunno about Libby, think the daughter looked better before IIRC...
However the part on the plane is new and does certainly not disappoint, same for the airport btw...
And must say the story telling seems improved as well, Mel was way too aggressive in the old version... Overall we're about as far in the story as before, but several characters got introduced that weren't in the old version : Sarah the stewardess, the twins and not seen but there, the mother that no doubt is the family of Mel...
Or i missed an update somewhere lol (wasn't the old MC the same as Leap of faith/Artemis? hmmm... we need faster updates!)
I'm glad you enjoyed it! Yeah, the MC was that same model before. I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think we really see his face yet in this updated introduction, do we? I was so focused on words for proofreading that I might have missed his face this time.
hello, I'd like to understand, but is version 18 just a reworking of the first game? it's a demo, but are they kidding me just to understand? since I was already playing the first version and here the characters of the game have been completely distorted, shit
Yeah, as I said above, this reworking was in part to improve the introduction to characters and story in the game. My understanding is that the next updates should add events back to the game again, so hopefully things will catch up to where we were before relatively soon. I know the dev has also been in school, so he has a pretty full plate. I was a part of the delay in this update, which shouldn't happen again (beyond what's reasonable ofc; it does take some time to proofread).
just a remake/demo.... no content
There actually is an entirely new set of scenes at the beginning of the game, including a brand-new LI (if you choose to pursue her). There are a few other characters we briefly see as well in that first part of the reworked prologue. After that, though, most things are very similar to what was there before. Hopefully the coming updates will catch the events back up with reworked versions and then things will continue going forward.

Reactions: vogelbeest

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
On the other hand, the whole scene on the plane seemed unreal to me or forced to have some action, 2 strangers begin to tell each other their lives as if nothing, perhaps it was because of the informal way of referring to their parents, for example in Spanish I would not speak to a stranger saying " my mom or my dad" if I'm talking to someone I just met in any case I would always say "my mother or my father" it must be just me but all that seemed strange to me.
This is absolutely a linguistic difference. In typical American English (where this takes place), it's extraordinarily common to refer to your parents as "my mom" or "my dad" instead of "my mother" or "my father", even with someone you've only just met. You will hear "my mother" or "my father" sometimes in speech as well, of course, but what is in the text is extremely common in American English, which is what most of the characters in the game speak. (The MC's speech could be a little affected by living in first France and then Germany, but since he was on an American army base, the majority of spoken language he heard would also have been American English.)
In this choice, even choosing to "cover up" when she talks on the phone, she still says that the MC didn't cover up quickly, I suppose it must be a mistake.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apparently I didn't notice that when proofreading the game. The dev does stop by here from time to time, but I'll make sure he realizes this.
If I understand correctly then the only wincest from now on in future maybe will be lesbian, roleplay or voyeur of others? :sick: (most who likes that kink will not be interested in this kind of incest)
That would most likely be correct. (It's why I asked to get the tag removed from the game for now, since this latest update has no incest and is incompatible with a previous version that had a little.) I don't know what all Phil has planned for the future of the game, but:
  • none of Victoria's family is related to the MC
  • the MC's only living relatives are still in Europe
Thus, unless something evolves with Libby and Victoria or Mel and her sisters, the only possibilities of incest in the game would be from characters yet to be introduced. It's possible the mother and son will be reintroduced in one of the coming event reworkings, but I cannot say as I don't know what the dev wants the future of the game to be.

Reactions: Chimba

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Considering that it says "Here's my WT & Gallery Mod for Sweet Times v0.17.1" and the game is version 0.18.5, I don't know why you would expect that

PS....as was also mentioned a few pages ago, the game has also been reworked and a bunch of stuff is different, which would again bork the WT
I use this tool when there are no functioning wt mods available. Also this tool will work well with most wt-mods. The purpose of this tool...0x52_URM will usually show what's behind many of the story choices, and some of the hidden story requirement checks will show.

Just extract and place the 0x52_URM file into your game folder. Run your title exe....A small box will appear in the top left hand corner of your screen, whenever a choice option is triggered in the game.

screenshot0001.png

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I'm generally not very fond of reworks/revamps/reboots/re-whatever, but in this case I think I like the remake a lot more than the original version. I liked the new intro better, with the addition of Sarah (minus the hipster septum piercing) who I hope will get more "screen time" in the future and won't end up forgotten or part of a "play the living dildo for the lesbian couple" situation, since I'm 100% sure Alex is a woman (and I have a suspicion she might even be Amber's "lost" daughter). I think it's a lot smoother than the previous one and you get all the important information at a better pace. Victoria looks a bit cross-eyed from certain angles, but other than that I didn't really mind the changes in the girls' looks. Something really positive I've noticed is that the story seems to have a better flow now.

I remember a few things I didn't like in the old version, that are further down the road (the random unavoidable incest/voyeur scene and the basically forced femdom with Mel's mother), so I'll have to wait and see how they'll play out in this remake, but all in all, with what I've seen so far at least, I'd definitely call this version an improvement.

*when Victoria is talking to the phone with Amber, she says "How could I have known he was sleeping naked?" when the MC was obviously walking out of the bathroom. That's probably a remnant from the previous version.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
*when Victoria is talking to the phone with Amber, she says "How could I have known he was sleeping naked?" when the MC was obviously walking out of the bathroom. That's probably a remnant from the previous version.
Good catch. Apparently that's something else I missed. That line should actually read, "How could I have known he was going to be naked?" That he had been in the shower is kind of the point: she was foolish just to walk in on him like she did. It's understandable that it was a force of habit, but it still was a silly mistake. Obviously, if she would have thought things through, she would have realized at some point he would be naked coming out of the bathroom back to the bedroom to change. Thanks for pointing that out. I've made a note to have it corrected in the next version.
I'm generally not very fond of reworks/revamps/reboots/re-whatever, but in this case I think I like the remake a lot more than the original version. I liked the new intro better, with the addition of Sarah (minus the hipster septum piercing) who I hope will get more "screen time" in the future and won't end up forgotten or part of a "play the living dildo for the lesbian couple" situation, since I'm 100% sure Alex is a woman (and I have a suspicion she might even be Amber's "lost" daughter). I think it's a lot smoother than the previous one and you get all the important information at a better pace. Victoria looks a bit cross-eyed from certain angles, but other than that I didn't really mind the changes in the girls' looks. Something really positive I've noticed is that the story seems to have a better flow now.

I remember a few things I didn't like in the old version, that are further down the road (the random unavoidable incest/voyeur scene and the basically forced femdom with Mel's mother), so I'll have to wait and see how they'll play out in this remake, but all in all, with what I've seen so far at least, I'd definitely call this version an improvement.
I can neither confirm nor deny any relationship details going forward in the game. I'll find out as I'm proofreading later scripts. :)

Reactions: eddie987

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Just wondering about the Sandbox, I personally like Sandbox games but after playing through this version it is definitely not Sandbox, is this all prelude content before the Sandbox opens up or was the Sandbox tag a mistake?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just wondering about the Sandbox, I personally like Sandbox games but after playing through this version it is definitely not Sandbox, is this all prelude content before the Sandbox opens up or was the Sandbox tag a mistake?
Yeah, maybe that should be removed, but I'm just not sure. I got the incest tag removed because it almost didn't even exist before except for a side character, and it doesn't at all in the current version of the game. Since people generally either have that as a fetish or don't, I thought it seemed almost like false advertising, as it were. Incest doesn't apply here anymore unless that specific event is put back in, at which point the tag would be included again.

I haven't asked to remove sandbox yet, though, primarily b/c I'm not sure what Phil wants to do with the game after this. My guess would be that it will go to sandbox shortly after this version ended — that is, there might be a few lines / renders after what's here now to take us into freeroam / sandbox, and then we'll go to individual events after that like in previous versions. So then, we remove the tag and then add it back in an update or two? That seems more confusing than anything. However, if I learn that we definitely will not be going back to sandbox, I'll ask that it get yanked from the game as well.

But ofc the above is all only an assumption. He hasn't told me anything about what later updates will have, so I don't know for sure. And frankly, I want him to stay tight-lipped about his plans with me as well. I prefer to see it with a fresh pair of eyes, both for my own enjoyment and to offer an untarnished opinion of new content he makes. There's also the extra benefit of avoiding any possibility of my revealing things before a release since I have no idea until I get the draft to proofread. :LOL:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Well, I think the game increased its quality, honestly. I like the girls even more and I find the MC infinitely more enjoyable than before. I remember before it seemed like he was only thinking with his dick. Now it's totally different. I hope it stays that way. Although I still don't like that he's bald/shaved.

Victoria and Amber are still my favorites. But I find them all muuuuuuuuuch more attractive. Especially Amber. She's fucking beautiful.

A couple of things. I think it would be a good idea to add in the MC's name when he speaks. We are so used to that, in the text box there is no name of the character speaking, it's because it's the MC's internal thoughts or an omnipresent narrator. I actually find it a bit confusing. I would prefer to have the MC's name in the text box.

Lastly, the incest thing, I remember it was because a mother fucked her son and the MC saw them. Then it was changed and added the option of not watching or going into the bathroom and fucking the mother while the son watches. I think the appeal of incest games is when it is the MC that is directly involved. His family. I think it's a good thing that scene no longer exists and I don't think it should come back. For the incest to only be as a voyeur or a third party, I think there is nothing appealing about it.

Anyway. While it's not that the story has been drastically altered (so far), this rework seems to me like a nice boost to the quality of the game and I hope it continues like this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
Sorry you feel that way. Everyone has different tastes, and the dev decided to go with this updated look. While I disagree with your preferences, I can definitely understand your feelings. I know that part of the rework was to improve setting the story up and modify some personalities a bit, but obviously there were other changes as well.

Sorry about that. I already requested that the incest tag get removed, but it took a bit of time. It was finally yanked, but not until after some folks came asking about that. In the previous version, there was some incest, although it was without the MC or any main characters. The tag applied up until this version. Since it's not in the game now (I don't know if it will be added back in), that was finally removed.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Yeah, the MC was that same model before. I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think we really see his face yet in this updated introduction, do we? I was so focused on words for proofreading that I might have missed his face this time.

Yeah, as I said above, this reworking was in part to improve the introduction to characters and story in the game. My understanding is that the next updates should add events back to the game again, so hopefully things will catch up to where we were before relatively soon. I know the dev has also been in school, so he has a pretty full plate. I was a part of the delay in this update, which shouldn't happen again (beyond what's reasonable ofc; it does take some time to proofread).

There actually is an entirely new set of scenes at the beginning of the game, including a brand-new LI (if you choose to pursue her). There are a few other characters we briefly see as well in that first part of the reworked prologue. After that, though, most things are very similar to what was there before. Hopefully the coming updates will catch the events back up with reworked versions and then things will continue going forward.
bruh i don't know if I'm using compressed version or not but after the first day when mc talks to libbby there are no other contents in the game and the game finishes there. where are the planned tags wheres romance wheres vaginal sex tf is going on and wrong with game? can someone explain

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
bruh i don't know if I'm using compressed version or not but after the first day when mc talks to libbby there are no other contents in the game and the game finishes there. where are the planned tags wheres romance wheres vaginal sex tf is going on and wrong with game? can someone explain
Are you using old saves or an old mod? I don't think I could get any old save to load, and you definitely don't want to use older versions of mods. You will need to start a new game if you haven't. The sequence of events should be:
That should be everything for v0.18.05. Since this was a reworking of the prologue, the previous events (with Libby, with Victoria, etc.) are not yet put back into the game. Some (possibly all, IDK) of those will be added again in future releases.

I don't control planned tags; I'm only the proofreader and a beta tester. So I can't say what's coming. Maybe Phil (the dev) can add those or request them. I'm not sure why they aren't there right now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So is the old version no longer available? Would be nice to see since apparently it had more content.
More content will be coming; this was remaking the prologue, which causes some major incompatibility issues with past versions. I'm not the developer so cannot say for certain, but I believe at least some of the previous events are also getting remade and so will be compatible with this updated prologue's content. If Phil (the developer) wants to provide the older game, I'll let him do that. I'm the proofreader so don't control access to content myself.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.18.5 + WT/Gal by @ripson#7053

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 70 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes