Ren'Py Sweet Times [v0.18.9.1] [SLG-Dev]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I'd say count it as if it were a complete overhaul. Old saves will not work. Old WT-mods will not work. The story doesn't really change a lot overall, though. Most of the new content is updated renders, more intricate dialogues to explain the background to the game, and an entirely new set of scenes at the beginning of the game (with a new potential LI).
Yep, that's a lot shorter and I'm not sure yet if I like the new model for Libby. The renders are good.

I hope -DEV-Phil- can find a groove and update on a regular basis, whether that's monthly, bi-monthly or whatever.

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
I know people have said there is no incest but why does the itch.io page also have the incest tag? Granted it could just be mislabeled by the dev considering it also has a 2D tag.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I know people have said there is no incest but why does the itch.io page also have the incest tag? Granted it could just be mislabeled by the dev considering it also has a 2D tag.
I honestly couldn't tell you. But at this point, incest in this game is impossible. The MC's parents are both dead. The MC's sisters are both in Europe, while the MC has come to the United States. In discussion with Victoria (the mom of the home where he goes), she specifically says the MC's mom and she met in college and became friends there, where she also met the MC's dad — so they also were not related. I'd say it's just mistagged in both places. There literally is no way for incest to exist in the game so far without a mod that completely rewrites entire conversations or something.

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
I honestly couldn't tell you. But at this point, incest in this game is impossible. The MC's parents are both dead. The MC's sisters are both in Europe, while the MC has come to the United States. In discussion with Victoria (the mom of the home where he goes), she specifically says the MC's mom and she met in college and became friends there, where she also met the MC's dad — so they also were not related. I'd say it's just mistagged in both places. There literally is no way for incest to exist in the game so far without a mod that completely rewrites entire conversations or something.
Probably just mistagged then. Was just wondering since it's on the dev's own itch.io.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Probably just mistagged then. Was just wondering since it's on the dev's own itch.io.
Yeah. Now that you mention it, I don't actually remember if early on it was implied that Victoria was actually the MC's aunt or not (and so Libby would've been the cousin ofc). And I don't think so, but I could be forgetting one of the sandbox events having someone related to the MC.

But definitely as of v0.18.05, nobody whom players see in the game is related to the MC at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTLD and Vax Morale

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Gotta say for a "18.5" version i expected this to be further along...
The girls are nice.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I don't actually remember if early on it was implied that Victoria was actually the MC's aunt or not (and so Libby would've been the cousin ofc)
I'm 80% sure it was implied, but then again my memory is not what it was some time ago, so I might be wrong.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm 80% sure it was implied, but then again my memory is not what it was some time ago, so I might be wrong.
Not sure. I know that often in different threads on this site I see people doing a lot of inferring and then saying something is implied when it's actually not. IDK if that was the case with this game. There's definitely no incest now, though.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Not sure. I know that often in different threads on this site I see people doing a lot of inferring and then saying something is implied when it's actually not. IDK if that was the case with this game. There's definitely no incest now, though.
I can't remember exactly but yeah I agree with what you're saying :D

Reactions: Punto

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Gotta say for a "18.5" version i expected this to be further along...
The girls are nice.
The dev wanted to rework the prologue with a fair number of changes, so additional content was not made for this version. I will take a huge part of the blame for the delay in this latest release. About 8 months ago, he and I discussed things and then I somehow got out of touch with him. I feel really badly about that, so I apologize to everybody here. That's on me. I can make any number of excuses I want, but that's really all they are honestly. I'll do much better in the future, I promise. I will be much more diligent in getting things proofread and returned to him going forward.

Mar 27, 2019
I'm not going to swear to anything, but I THINK I remember back when this first came out, someone might have made a patch to turn the woman into your Aunt. For some reason that seems familiar to me, however that was quite a way back so I'm not overly sure. If that's the case, then maybe the tag was left just on the off chance that someone else made another patch somewhere down the road.

• Thinking Face

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
W
I'm not going to swear to anything, but I THINK I remember back when this first came out, someone might have made a patch to turn the woman into your Aunt. For some reason that seems familiar to me, however that was quite a way back so I'm not overly sure. If that's the case, then maybe the tag was left just on the off chance that someone else made another patch somewhere down the road.
Well, as I said, you could make such a patch, but you'd need to replaces sections of conversations and not just do a v_relat.mc redefinition type of thing or w/e.

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Gents, I been reading thru the comments however, the attached mod for the game is causing it to crash really hard. I ask please review the walkthrough and gallery mod ... script is the problems

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
The incest was apparently due to a mother fucking her son but they were minor characters and it was the first sex scene in the game. I don't know if that changed later or not

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The incest was apparently due to a mother fucking her son but they were minor characters and it was the first sex scene in the game. I don't know if that changed later or not
Oh, that's right! I completely forgot about that! Well, in the latest version, there isn't any incest. I'm also not sure if that will return or not. Since tags should reflect current content (and that's not in this latest release), that should be removed unless / until that scene gets put back in again. Like I said earlier, I don't care one way or the other about incest. So that's really all I was trying to do, to get current content reflected. If it's not in the current, latest version of the game, it shouldn't be in the tags.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Victorias daugther is MC's Halfsister, boom incest.

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes