Ren'Py Sweet Times [v0.18.9.1] [SLG-Dev]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes
Mar 27, 2019
updated? I opened game page today at first and never playedbefore with any outdated patches. and if the game has an update so I expect the WT is also has updated version, right?
Considering that it says "Here's my WT & Gallery Mod for Sweet Times v0.17.1" and the game is version 0.18.5, I don't know why you would expect that

PS....as was also mentioned a few pages ago, the game has also been reworked and a bunch of stuff is different, which would again bork the WT

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
The quality of the render and the modeling of each character are very good.
I'm looking forward to the future.

Reactions: Punto

rainbyy

May 15, 2018
got jebaited to the renders on 1st page, downloaded, played 30 minutes, and... <thank you, save the game, goodbye>.
Wow. That's a first one! But i guess everything happens for a first time in a life... I suggest to remove old renders from main page(and also rework the game version naming), as it is now in remaster progress, because it really confused me as a new player. Usually i rarely play demos, and just wait out for some development in game, but rn im a little bit sad, because this one was teasing AND promising as hell

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
Hello folks,

here is a short statement about some of the questions that came up with 0.18.5

May contain spoilers so please take it with a grain of salt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WT Gallery

The WT and Gallery mods do not run in this version because this basically has nothing to do with the old version 0.17.
In the next update I will add the freeroom area again from 0.17 and rework some areas. Then these mods might work again, but here I can not promise anything because I do not create these mods.

The Sandbox will stay in the game, that is something I really enjoy making. There will be an option to play it in non-Sandboxmode but just for the Mainstory parts. Sidequest will be in the openworld. So no need anymore to tell me you don't like it, that's okay there a many games without it out there ;)

The waiting-time was so long Bec of some personal problems not more to say here, I do that for free in my free time.

The next part will come out in Mar.

best regards
Phil

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
damn the girls got downgraded so hard, amber and mel are now the only good-looking ones, and the rest look like they had bad plastic surgery, the game was good before so I don't know what brought on the rework but obviously, it didn't work, what a waste.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Think the mother and Mel look a lot like they did before, dunno about Libby, think the daughter looked better before IIRC...
However the part on the plane is new and does certainly not disappoint, same for the airport btw...
And must say the story telling seems improved as well, Mel was way too aggressive in the old version... Overall we're about as far in the story as before, but several characters got introduced that weren't in the old version : Sarah the stewardess, the twins and not seen but there, the mother that no doubt is the family of Mel...
Or i missed an update somewhere lol (wasn't the old MC the same as Leap of faith/Artemis? hmmm... we need faster updates!)

destraction72

May 30, 2020
hello, I'd like to understand, but is version 18 just a reworking of the first game? it's a demo, but are they kidding me just to understand? since I was already playing the first version and here the characters of the game have been completely distorted, shit

destraction72

May 30, 2020
hello, I'd like to understand, but is version 18 just a reworking of the first game? it's a demo, but are they kidding me just to understand? since I was already playing the first version and here the characters of the game have been completely distorted, shit

Motion11

Jan 1, 2020
For anyone who played the original verison, what was the sandbox like? I quite enjoyed this new rework, but sandbox in certain variations scares me lol

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
For anyone who played the original verison, what was the sandbox like? I quite enjoyed this new rework, but sandbox in certain variations scares me lol
From what i remember there wasn't really much content in the sandbox part, i think you went out with the daughter to get coffee somewhere and the waitress came on to you. The previous version ended with Mel pretty aggressively trying to seduce you on the bench in the garden. But overall there were only few events and the sandbox felt empty back then but was simple enough, although you had to move from one area to the next and could skip time watching tv. Starting events was just talking to characters present in a certain room at a certain time, but as said there wasn't really much content then for sandbox. Most of the events in that version have been integrated into the current intro.

Reactions: Motion11

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I didn't expect that style of clothing for the Mc hahahaha, I think it caught me off guard.

View attachment 1038815
Well comparing the old Mc or outfit with this one there is a big change there is no doubt about that haha.

On the other hand, the whole scene on the plane seemed unreal to me or forced to have some action, 2 strangers begin to tell each other their lives as if nothing, perhaps it was because of the informal way of referring to their parents, for example in Spanish I would not speak to a stranger saying " my mom or my dad" if I'm talking to someone I just met in any case I would always say "my mother or my father" it must be just me but all that seemed strange to me.

In this choice, even choosing to "cover up" when she talks on the phone, she still says that the MC didn't cover up quickly, I suppose it must be a mistake.

descarga (1).jpeg :KEK::KEK:
If I understand correctly then the only wincest from now on in future maybe will be lesbian, roleplay or voyeur of others? :sick: (most who likes that kink will not be interested in this kind of incest)

Last edited:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Öhm is this just a Remake? Wasn't there more contend already a longer time ago? :unsure:

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
Well comparing the old Mc or outfit with this one there is a big change there is no doubt about that haha.

On the other hand, the whole scene on the plane seemed unreal to me or forced to have some action, 2 strangers begin to tell each other their lives as if nothing, perhaps it was because of the informal way of referring to their parents, for example in Spanish I would not speak to a stranger saying " my mom or my dad" if I'm talking to someone I just met in any case I would always say "my mother or my father" it must be just me but all that seemed strange to me.

In this choice, even choosing to "cover up" when she talks on the phone, she still says that the MC didn't cover up quickly, I suppose it must be a mistake.

View attachment 2371112 :KEK::KEK:
If I understand correctly then the only wincest from now on in future maybe will be lesbian, roleplay or voyeur of others? :sick: (most who likes that kink will not be interested in this kind of incest)

Thanks for that feedback, I have to look at that again and adjust the text a little bit.

The incest:

Its a difficult subject, I tried to make it as easy as possible for the modders without adding it myself.
There may come a point when there will be the possibility to turn the whole thing this way.

Since I'm on Patreon with it, it is not directly planned from my side to include.

Or does anyone have a better idea to use something other than Patreon ?

best regards
Phil

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes