Ren'Py Sweet Times [v0.18.9.1] [SLG-Dev]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
dammit yet another incest "AVN" that is also a damned sandbox. I know there's incest patches but how I wish there were also de-sandbox patches making it into a regular kinetic AVN (assuming there's no choices to keep in a reformat, usually not with sandboxes).
Seeing the sandbox tag and coming into the thread to complain is like going to a butchers and complaining there's no vegan options.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
So this is basicly a remake only no new progress ?
Yeah! and nope? ... It´s seems to be a total remake - similar renders but totally new made, not a single picture is the same as the original from years ago ... but it´s shorter than the original ... as a plus, there is a totally new scene (as far as I remember) at the start.
Also a plus (at least for me) - there is no sandbox mode this time - and hopefully the game will stay without one! ^^

SLG-Dev or BaasB ... there is real need for replacing those preview pictures - for obvious reasons ;)
The new remade renders are looking much better (imo)

*edit*
oops, did not see the post from -CookieMonster666- :whistle:
*edit*

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah! and nope? ... It´s seems to be a total remake - similar renders but totally new made, not a single picture is the same as the original from years ago ... but it´s shorter than the original ... as a plus, there is a totally new scene (as far as I remember) at the start.
Also a plus (at least for me) - there is no sandbox mode this time - and hopefully the game will stay without one! ^^

SLG-Dev or BaasB ... there is real need for replacing those preview pictures - for obvious reasons ;)
The new remade renders are looking much better (imo)

*edit*
oops, did not see the post from -CookieMonster666- :whistle:
*edit*
No worries, man. It sounds like you're enjoying the reworked version so far. At least, I hope so.

Reactions: Punto and PPLayer

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
No worries, man. It sounds like you're enjoying the reworked version so far. At least, I hope so.
Enjoying it? ... hmmm ... maybe - there is at the moment not really a story or this much of content to say something like that ... BUT it has potential - the remade renders & characters are looking pretty good so far - although I liked the "old" Mel a little bit more - looked more ebony so to say :cool:
Let´s see if the development continues this time and we see more of it - story and render wise ;)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
so ...a complete overhaul? or the old game will be fusion with the prolpgue?
I'd say count it as if it were a complete overhaul. Old saves will not work. Old WT-mods will not work. The story doesn't really change a lot overall, though. Most of the new content is updated renders, more intricate dialogues to explain the background to the game, and an entirely new set of scenes at the beginning of the game (with a new potential LI).

This update basically redoes the entire prologue, so I believe the next updates should be more of the events like you've previously seen. I can't say how events might change, which would be first to get reworked, or anything like that. I'm just the proofreader and a beta tester for the game, so -DEV-Phil- would be the one to offer any specifics he wants to. Not only would I not reveal anything because it's his game (not mine), but I actually don't even know what he's specifically got coming next. I couldn't tell even if I wanted to.

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
I'd say count it as if it were a complete overhaul. Old saves will not work. Old WT-mods will not work. The story doesn't really change a lot overall, though. Most of the new content is updated renders, more intricate dialogues to explain the background to the game, and an entirely new set of scenes at the beginning of the game (with a new potential LI).

This update basically redoes the entire prologue, so I believe the next updates should be more of the events like you've previously seen. I can't say how events might change, which would be first to get reworked, or anything like that. I'm just the proofreader and a beta tester for the game, so -DEV-Phil- would be the one to offer any specifics he wants to. Not only would I not reveal anything because it's his game (not mine), but I actually don't even know what he's specifically got coming next. I couldn't tell even if I wanted to.
we need more MOS and less Big brother lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
we need more MOS and less Big brother lol
I assume you mean the sandboxing, given that there's no blackmail, bdsm, or netorare in this game like Big Brother has. I also assume you don't want more like MOS (or BB, for that matter) in the non-Ren'Py aspect. :sneaky: So I think I get what you mean. IDK what the dev's later plans are, so I'm not sure if that will go away or continue. I really couldn't say.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
Yep, that's true. I already submitted a request to get rid of that.
me too but got rejected, the staff here is not the smart type of people sadly. they proofed it multiple times, other forums are just making fun of f95 staff, its a running gag

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
me too but got rejected, the staff here is not the smart type of people sadly. they proofed it multiple times, other forums are just making fun of f95 staff, its a running gag
Not that they need to give me one, I guess, but I did ask for an explanation. Because, there is no incest in this game. Hopefully this will be clear to anyone reading this comment later . . . and promptly ignored by the lazy folks.

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes