Ren'Py Sweet Times [v0.18.9.1] [SLG-Dev]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

sandstone7734

Nov 27, 2019
If you're meaning the difference between v0.18.5 and v0.18.6, there is now a Libby event. v0.18.5 ended with Libby saying goodnight to the MC. With v0.18.6, there's one more small scene (a discussion between 2 yet-unknown characters, which existed before the reworking of the game happened). Then you're in sandbox mode:
  • If you're in the MC's room, click the left door to go to the upstairs hall, and then click the right door to enter Libby's room.
  • If you are downstairs, click on the stairs and then the right door in the upstairs hall.
Then just click on Libby on her bed (in the morning) and choose the option to talk with her and then the "Getting acquainted" option to start her event.

As Phil also mentioned, if you're in the MC's room, you can also click the laptop, then the girl icon on the left side. From there, click on Libby's picture and then choose the only event listed "Chapter 01: Making Memories".

After her event finishes, that's it for the current content. More is already in the works, though.
Thx

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
If you have played the previous version of the game (0.18), you are familiar with the main components of the storylines. However, the storyline in Libby's Part 1 has been completely rewritten and now includes very different sections and a completely new ending.

But if you have played the game before, yes you can wait for the 0.19 update. But for those who really enjoyed the previous version, I believe I have included enough new content in this version to provide an enjoyable experience.

And I think that the quality of the rendering has significantly improved :D

Best regards"
Phil
rendering yes its seems better but models wise no the older ones were way much better

Mr.JTA

Sep 1, 2018
Have we been introduced to Alex yet? For one of the options, it says +1 for her but havent come across her character.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Have we bee nintroduced to Alex yet? For one of the options, it says +1 for her but havent come across her character.
No, not yet in the reworked version. The characters introduced as of v0.18.6 are:
  • Sarah (stewardess)
  • Victoria (mother's friend)
  • Libby (Victoria's daughter)
  • Mel (Libby's friend)
  • Amber (Victoria's friend)
  • Mr. Nice (debt collector who visits Amber and Jane)
  • Jane (owner of the café and Libby's friend)
  • Natasha (Sarah's mother, Libby's teacher)
  • Chad (Sarah's brother, Libby's schoolmate)
  • Penny (clothing store woman)
  • plus a couple of unnamed speakers during a short scene
It's possible I'm missing someone, but I believe that's all as of this latest version of the rework.

Reactions: Mr.JTA

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Dev's want you to support them, but, they can't even put in a Mega. To bad and good luck

• Angry
Reactions: Dregek

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Dev's want you to support them, but, they can't even put in a Mega. To bad and good luck
Pixeldrain and GoFile are both pretty fast; do either of them have errors or something? Also, you do realize that the devs are not the ones typically who put the mirrors on the OP, right? That would be uploaders, mods, and staff. If you have a problem with no Mega link, you should ask them for that mirror.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
not bad so far, nice visuals, not a fan of the free roam stuff but it's not intolerable. oh and Sarah's mom is a mega bitch that needs to be fucked hard into submission and Chad is a snotty little prick that needs to be beaten into a bloody pulp. definately has one of the most punchable faces in VNs..

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
The amusing part is, if you visit my Patreon page, you will notice that I only provide the game files through Mega links.

It's interesting to observe that some uploaders in this forum often try to make a profit off of other people's games, by only sharing links that bring them financial rewards. However, they request the game creators to provide Mega links for faster downloading, but then don't reciprocate by sharing those links, since they don't receive any monetary benefits from them. Isn't that ironic? ^^

Therefore, I kindly suggest that you visit either my Patreon page or my update post, where you will find Mega links for the game files.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok some's gonna have to show me Daves room all i found is my sisters room and i think moms and the bathroom .. see screenshot

Reactions: mammonite

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
thougt that was mom's room ... well anyways i did click on that laptop in there .. no much in it .....
Laptop > Girl icon (left side) > Libby's pic > Chapter 01

There's just the one event right now, but more are already on the way. Victoria's room is downstairs, the right door as you're in the entryway, facing the kitchen and living room:
1681589932957.png

Reactions: ImperialD

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I find it hard how many people are disappointed with my game because there is too little content here or too much sandbox there.

I would like to emphasize this again very clearly, I am here in the construction and already infest as much time as I can, I share this here to get feedback and clear to get supporters I would lie if I said it would not be so.

But I read now for the I don't know 10 times that you can play the Libby story again and again and that is a bug or error when I already write in the changelog that this is intended for this version and I have also mentioned this in other post.

I am happy about any feedback and suggestions for improvement
But this all repeats itself slowly and I have the feeling no one reads my posts that I react to many of the things and work on it

But everyone has their preferences and I will not be able to please everyone :)
Does this game contain incest, and by incest I mean between the mc and other family members?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does this game contain incest, and by incest I mean between the mc and other family members?
The MC has no family around for there to be any incest for him. Either they are dead or they are in Europe (this takes place in the United States). Also, there is no incest between any of the characters who have family in the game (so none between Victoria and Libby, none between Sarah and either Natasha or Chad).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
The MC has no family around for there to be any incest for him. Either they are dead or they are in Europe (this takes place in the United States). Also, there is no incest between any of the characters who have family in the game (so none between Victoria and Libby, none between Sarah and either Natasha or Chad).
Thank you for your quick answer and information about this game. I will try it out, once i get through the game i am playing currently :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
2.90 star(s) 11 Votes